- Over 20 years of Senior ERP Project Management leadership in SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle and MS Dynamics AX including core areas of O2C, P2P, H2R, AR, AP, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Big 4 consulting and Program Management experience with top tier consulting.
- Global consulting experience with large Utilities, Oil & Gas, DoD, Healthcare and Federal clients.
- Managed the delivered eight full life cycle global ERP supply chain implementations, field operations for large manufacturing companies included all facets of operations, requirements gathering, design, User Acceptance testing, user and hypercare support.
- Managed the implementation of 10+ full cycle life ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX (3.0, 2009, 2012 R2/R3, D365)
- Managed data migration from legacy, rollouts and global production support. Developed and managed all the pre - production cutover task, coordinated all implementation tasks with functional and technical teams.
- Lead and managed all ERP deliverables and aligned expectations with business leads and stakeholders
- Experienced in implementing ERP solutions in Pharmcetical, Manufacturing, Point-of-Sale, Financials, Professional Services, DoD Contractors, Wholesale, Industrial, MTO, ETO and mutiple other industries
- Owned Company that specialized in implementing in ERP implementation and Microsoft Dynamics Suite of Products
- 10 years US Government Program Management Experience as a DoD Program Manager and Government Project Manager
- Project Manager with Healthcare experience and implementation of incident management, Enterprise Project Management Systems (Planview and Project Server)
- PMP Certified - specializing in all areas of IT Project Management and Global ERP implementation.
- P&L responsibility has ranged from $150K to more than $100M.
- Experienced in SLDC, ITIL, Six Sigma and TQM
Senior ERP Project Manager
- Responsible for leading and managing the ERP Upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics Microsoft Dynamics 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics D365 with a budget of $2.5M and a team of 30 functional, business and technical team members. Project was complete on time and budget
- Lead the ERP strategy, planning, change management of new acquisitions of companies totaling $350M into the new Microsoft Dynamics D365 environment
- Responsible for managing business process analysis, FitGap and design for solution development
- Worked closely with business teams across multiple locations in the US, EMEA and APAC to support ERP deployment operations
- Developed the ERP implementation roadmap, global implementation approach/strategy
- Managed the global communications and change management plan, user acceptance testing & strategy and data management plan
- Responsible for all facets of budget management, reporting, stakeholder analysis, risk and issue management
- Senior Technology ERP Program Advisor to the Confidential CIO, CTO and Chief Digital Officer on global deployment and management processes
Senior Program ERP Implementation Manager
- Technical ERP Program Lead for the Integration of the Confidential Light acquisition into the Confidential Corporate ERP System
- Responsible for the ERP implementation, integration strategy and coordination across the Confidential Enterprise for Information Systems for $5B into Confidential Information Systems
- Managed the upgrade of the Confidential Light ERP PeopleSoft Financials, HCM, Oracle Revenue Management & Billing and PeopleSoft Portal
- Advisor to the Confidential Senior Executives on the ERP integration the development of Information Technology Strategy
- Senior ERP Project Manager for integration of Corporate divestitures totaling $5B
- Advisor to PMO for Program Management Process, Procedures and reporting
- Developed and managed the test plan and process that was instrumental in the successful integration of several Confidential acquisitions
- Lead the re-engineering of multiple Confidential business processes focused on cost and resource reduction with significant improvement to the customer experience
- Managed multiple Projects with budgets in excess of $1M.
Senior ERP Program Deployment Manager
- AX/D365 Program Management Consultant specializing in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365 (AX & CRM)
- Successfully Project Managed three ERP implementations of D365 with budgets ranging from $1.5M to $3.5M for Microsoft, IBM and PwC
Senior Staff Officer
- Develops and established military doctrine for rapid deployment of Army Forces around the world
- Responsible for managing 34 Senior officers that provide leadship and assitance to 15,000 soliders around the world
ERP Portfolio Program Manager
- Responsible for managing all facets/areas of the replacement of SAP to Migration Dynamics AX 2012 R3 supporting 7000 users in 30+ countries with a budget of $30M with over 100 team members
- Managed the development of the implementation strategy for deployment of new ERP system.
- Managed the teams and approach for the gathering of business requirements, standardizing global business processes, and developing the Organization Change Management approach
- Responsible for planning the implementation of new Governance Processes and developing the strategic vision working with the Board of Directors and CEO
- Led the integration of new technology initiatives across multiple business units in coordination with the implementation of new ERP System
- Developed the ERP Strategic Implementation Methodology and PMO for technology Initiatives
- Works with all levels of the business in the development of Organization Change Management, Communications and
- Manages the development of critical plans (Organization Change Management, Security, Testing,, and deployment for Rest of the World)
- Developed reporting metrics for program tracking used to brief all levels management to include C Level executives
- Responsible for managing critical program resources and mentoring more than 50 IT Professionals
Senior Technical ERP Project Manager
- Managed the Confidential Global Services and Strategic initiatives reporting to the CIO with an annual budget of $40M
- Successfully reorganized and revised the Confidential Portfolio and Governance processes and revised the IT budget through two organization restructuring changes that included integration and divestiture of business units
- Responsible for all facets of managing the PeopleSoft Upgrade from 8.9 to 9.2 with a total budget of $9M and team consisting of 42 team members.
- Successfully managed the 12 month Integration of a $5B Merger and Acquisition into the Enterprise ERP application PeopleSoft (PS); Project affected more than 6500 users, with a team of 20+ consultants and included all Finance, HR, and SCM
- Conducted the Process As-Is and To-Be Future State Process Re-Engineering for the HR, Financials and Payroll systems
- Lead the implementation of PS 9.2 eCompensation module for AIP/Merit and implemented on-time and on-budget
- Managed the development of the Work Order Management Center and Services Operations Department
- Successfully managed the implementation of Hyperion Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Modules in 10 months with a budget of $2M, 11 team members on time and within budget
- Lead the implementation of $2M implementation of Hyperion for Planning, Forecasting for 450 users
- Successfully managed and lead the implementation of Vertex 6.0 (Tax) and integrated in PeopleSoft 9.2
- Responsible for implementation of the RMIS (Risk Master Information System) Project for management of Claims Risk, and Safety Incidents. The RMIS system was deployed to 32 business units with a budget of $3M. Project was finished ahead of schedule and on time.
- Responsible for managing the upgrade of Vertex from Series 4 to Series 6
- Successfully managed the Bank Change from Wells Fargo to JP Morgan Chase for 32 business units with a combined revenue of $14B; project had a team consisting of members from all business units with more than 22 team members
- Managed the implementation of the PowerPlant Projects, Charge Repository and Asset Management Modules for 32 Business Units replacing PeopleSoft Project Costing and Asset Management Modules
- Responsible for implementing the PowerPlan PowerTax Module and migrating 32 business units and integrating into PowerPlant
- Responsible for managing project budgets in excess of $6M with more than 25 team members consisting of Confidential and Confidential business Units, PowerPlan team members and other vendors
- Managed the implementation of PeopleSoft eBilling for large corporate accounts with an estimated monthly revenue of more than $12M per month
- Responsible for developing the PeopleSoft testing strategy for integration of a Gas Company acquisition, managing the execution of PeopleSoft testing, and day to day operations of testing
- Develops project schedule, execution strategy, communications plans, and other project management plans to support projects and reports to the Corporate Executive Committee on project status
Global ERP Program Director
- Program Director for the Confidential Global ERP implementation with a budget of $10M for 1200 users worldwide with a team of more than 150 personnel on-shore and off-shore resources in a highly matrix environment from requirements gathering to implementation
- Responsible for managing of the ERP implementation project plan, vendor selection and management, business process analysis, requirements gathering, stakeholder communication resource planning and estimating for both on-shore and off-shore resources, issue and risk management, and conducting strategy planning and impact analysis
- Developed the implementation plan, and testing approach, support plan and all facets of the ERP project
- Lead and guided the on-shore and off-shore development team from requirements gathering to development, design and testing, to delivery of application
- Responsible for all project deliverables and phases from project charter, requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, deployment and project tracking.
- Weekly project status reporting to executive business sponsor, business owners and stakeholders.
- Significantly improved project deliverable quality, timeliness and overall client satisfaction by mentoring development team on project methodology.
Senior Program Director
- Responsible for the management of strategic corporate projects (Blue TransIT, Integrated Health Management, Business Objectives, Planview, IBM Mainframe Upgrade, and Disaster Recovery) and all facets of the Project Management Life Cycle.
- Confidential Program Manager on Blue TransIT/FACETs claims and project.
- Member of the Integrated Health Management (IHM) Confidential project management team responsible for managing the implementation of IHM.
- Responsible for integration of new technology for the Confidential new building move that included the implementation of new print, fax, copy and scan functionality, Active Directory 2008, new HID I Class card security system, freedom pay and other new technologies
- Responsible for contractual performance of KPMG, IBM, Pinnacle, Perot and other contracts and ensuring Service Levels are met and working to resolve any project issues
- Successfully managed the following projects for Confidential an BOXI Enterprise Wide Rollout, Managed a team of 50+ professionals with the responsibility to deploy SAP for 1000 users at 15 locations in the RI area
- Leads the analysis of legacy systems and current processes, provides results to senior management and the business to review and provides recommendations for resolution based on new systems/processes to improve performance for employees, customers or to meet government standards/regulations
- Conduct business analysis and process re-engineering for Procurement-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Inventory Management, and Customer Service
- Managed the selection and implementation of HRIS and completed on time and within budget. Project was ed with Confidential Gold for quality
- Successfully managed the following projects for Confidential an BOXI Enterprise Wide Rollout, Implementation of new Incident Management System, implementation of new tape backup, Mainframe upgrade, various RFPs for both HR and Corp Real Estate, and various other projects
- Manages all vendor relationships for the IT Ops department with responsibility for ensuring quality and timely delivery and responsible any vendor issues
- Responsible for reporting project status, interfacing with Stakeholders (senior management to the user community), providing status on budget based on EV, SV and PV, and conducting coordination of project resources in a highly matrix environment
Global ERP Program Manager
- Responsible for managing a Microsoft Dynamics - AX ERP team consisting of 37 IT professionals and Accenture with the responsibility of deploying at the Florida Headquarters and 35 locations/factories around the world for a $500M, 1000 person Construction Company.
- Developed the “ Confidential in a Box” solution that focused on developing a standard ERP template with standardize global business processes for Financials, Purchasing and Requisitioning, Manufacturing, Tectura Projects, Workflow, Shop Floor, Warehouse Management and Shipping/Receiving.
- Responsible for managing both local and global virtual ERP teams around the world consisting of more than 75 team members with a total budget of $3M
- Developed and provided ERP report updates to Confidential shareholders, C-level executives and stakeholders
- Developed and managed the development of the Confidential Rapid Implementation process consisting of a repeatable project management process, standardized implementation processes, identified regional resource requirements filled on a “Just in Time” approach, and standardized templates.
- Responsible for aspects of Project Management for the Confidential Project Management include but are not limited to developing work plans, project schedule, company communication, issue and risk management, change management, vendor management, hiring of personnel, development of project and departmental budgets, and working in a cross-functional organization
- Developed the Confidential Project Plan and implementation approach, budget and managed the integration of intercompany wide ERP and business intelligence application called SharePoint
Owner, Global ERP Solutions and BI Integrator
- Built Confidential into a Microsoft Value Added Reseller specializing in the providing Microsoft Dynamics - AX, SharePoint and MS Project Server to customers in the South East
- Successfully Implemented Microsoft Dynamics - AX to 9 customers on time maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of 8.5 on a scale of 10
- Responsible for the management of more than 20+ Microsoft Dynamics - AX ERP professionals
- Personally managed the implementation of 3-Microsoft Axapta, 2-Microsoft Navision and 2-Microsoft CRM, 3 - SharePoint and 2 - MS Project Server projects. All projects were finished on time and within budget. The largest involved deploying to a US Headquarters and several plants throughout the world with more than 350 concurrent users
- Successfully implemented the following modules at multiple customers; Financials, Trade and Logistics, Manufacturing, Projects, Shop Floor, Warehouse Management, MorphX, and various third party AX applications
- Confidential was ed Microsoft Excellence for customer satisfaction for two ERP deployments, multiple SharePoint and Enterprise Project Server implementations
- Responsible for development of the Confidential project management and the highly successful Global Rapid Implementation Methodology called “ Confidential (CT) ERP in a Box.” This involved developing a standard ERP template with standard best practice processes, data migration preparation and integration tool, and a proven Project Management Process
Senior ERP Project Manager
- Sucessfully managed eight ERP (Axapta) projects (three multi-national) with budgets in excess of $1M supported by more than 15 Axapta subject matter experts and 30 client staff that finished on time and within budget
- Responsible for planning, developing and monitoring the change management plan and meeting with corporate change management executives and stakeholders to review and montior change process
- Responsible for identifying and staffing all phases and areas of client engagements, establishing budgets and forecasts, communicating to project and engagement status to corporate and clients, and all elements of P&L management including customer invoicing and account receiveables
- Exceed all revenue targets for sales by $1M and grew business in current accounts by $1M
- Developed project engagement methodology that was successful for for all projects finishing on time and within budget
- Responsible for establish and relationship building with client C-Level and key executives resulting in an overall increase of more than $1M in sales in strategic accounts
- Member for ERP pre-sales team responsible for developing costing proposals, deployment implemenation methodology and time deployment estimates during the sales process
- Responsible for all aspects of project management: Statement of Work development, developing project workplans, project plans, TCO/ROI analysis, project profitability, vendor management, pricing and proposal development, resource management, risk/issue process and tracking and management, scope identification and control, and all aspects of reporting.
ERP Project Manager
- Confidential C4S project lead for management and implementation/preparation for CMM level 5
- SAP Project Manager for the C4IS division with responsibilityfor managing the implementation and integration for manufacturing, shop floor, logistics, materials management and sales and marketing
- Managed the implementation of PeopleSoft for 400 Users at 19 locations throughout the US and Canada
- Responsible for working with the implementation vendor with developing the plan, establishing work priorities, conducting the WBS planning, developing the risk,, data migration, and all other parts of the project management plan.
- Managed a team or more than 100+ to support the global implementation of SAP around the world that exceeded expectations and finished under budget and ahead of schedule
- Deployed in support of Operation IRAQI Freedom as a Senior Advisor to the Commander of Central Command. Responsible for assisting in the development and coordination of combat support packages and managing the installation of communications for a Division Command Post. Managed 35 experts with responsibilities ranging from combat support to combat service support.
- Managed an IT outsourcing engagement with a delivery team of 60+ IT professionals and an annual budget of $12 Million supporting 10,000 users at 300+ offices throughout Illinois
- Managed a delivery team of 60 responsible for supporting 10,000 users in a client-server and networking environment consisting of a Help Desk Center, Network Operations Center, PMO and Desk Support department
- Developed and implemented a corporate wide I45 Project Management Methodology utilized for Information Technology Infrastructure and application development projects in excess of $1.5 million
- Managed all aspects of service delivery, client-engagement management, development of new business to include writing/submitting RFPs, SOWs and meeting with new resulting in $6.5 Million of new business
- Successfully managed a team of 45 responsible for the upgrade of a 12,000 user computing domain from Windows NT 4.0/Exchange 5.5 to Windows/Exchange 2000 with a budget of $4.5 Million and completed 3 months ahead of schedule
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for strategic planning and direction for the Confidential Truck Group client-server environment consisting of 12,000 clients in 20 sites around the world
- Managed the deployment of 12,000 clients from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95 with an operating budget of $8 million dollars and a staff of 40
- Managed the migration of 9,000 clients from Lotus Notes 4.0 to 4.6 with an operating budget of $2 million and a staff of 25
- Integrated SAP for plant floor operations at 24 plants around the world consisting of 60 team members. Total project duration was 24 months with a budget of $6M.
- Developed new automated inventorying process using current technology, TIVOLI AND WRQ, saving the division over $1 million in leases, buy-out charges and excess hardware
- Automated the GM TRUCK UNIX deployment process utilizing the WEB and Lotus Notes reducing request time by 50% and saving GM TRUCK $500K
- Developed the GM TRUCK deployment methodology used for deployment of all client-server projects
- Developed the desktop migration methodology for Confidential North America Operations division
- Successfully managed the deployment of PeopleSoft, ProductVision, AutoCad and other new client applications with zero loss hours of productivity
- Program Manager for the planning and deployment of Windows 2000 and Lotus Notes 5.0 for the GM TRUCK Group