Positive, Self - driven and Result-oriented leader with over 15 years of proven success in Information Technology with culturally and technically diverse environments. Known for the ability as a Servant-Leader who provides guidance to group of teams. Strong ability to use analytical, technical and leadership skills to build strong teams that drive results. Proven track record in leading organizational transformation, project management and delivery.
- Incremental and Iterative product development process using Scrum, Lean, SAFe, XP & Kanban
- Scaled DevOps and CICD implementation
- Legacy Modernization and Integration
- Data Center Migration and Technology Uplift
- Change Management & Process Innovation
- Transformation from Waterfall to Agile
- Roadmap Planning, Timelines and Forecasting
- Strategic Partnerships & Delivery Management
- Vendor Management
- Portfolio and Program Management
- Managing individual and team performance
- Test Driven Development
- Budget Management
- Offshoring and Outsourcing Execution
- Metrics Framework and Rollout
- Transformation Tool implementation
Development Models: Agile (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, Lean, & XP), Waterfall
Technical Domain: Legacy Modernization, Data Center Migration, Applications Development and Maintenance, Big Data, ETL
Operation Systems: Windows, Unix, z/OS
Technical Languages: J2EE, COBOL, CICS, JCL, Map Reduce, EDI, SQL, DAX
Database: Oracle, DB2, IMS DB, VSAM, HDFS, MS Access
Tools: JIRA Align, Rally, JIRA, Power BI, Confluence, Zephyr, MS Visio, MPP and other MS Tools, Selenium, Eclipse, Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, Bitbucket, JBOSS, EDI Tools like Gentran, Connect Enterprise, Mainframe Tools (File-Aid, Changeman, Intertest etc.)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAFe Implementation Coach
- Member of Agile Center of Excellence (ACoE) Coaches team and Jira Align SME, responsible for driving organization wide adaptation of SAFe in Jira Align tool.
- Supported the launch and of several Portfolios and Agile Release Trains in the tool.
- Strategic advisor of Jira Align tool for several Portfolios. Helped define process and provide guidance for initiatives in the tool like Intake activities, Launch to Market, Lead Time tracking and optimization, Release management, ART specific Finance tracking, Skills Inventory management, Forecasting etc.
- Established and managed process for Lean Portfolio Management in the tool with effective definition of LBCs, Leading Indicators, MVP, MMF and its execution using Custom and In-Built Kanban in Jira Align.
- Led Financial and Value Stream workshops for key stakeholders and senior management for Lean budgeting, Solution workflow, Deliveries, Resource planning and Finances tracking in Jira Align for several Portfolios.
- Coached Portfolio, Program and Team members on effective usage and healthy data maintenance in tool.
- Created Portfolio and Program level Dashboards and Health check reports using Power BI and Jira Align’s Leo (BI) tool. Worked with Jira Align team to enhance the BI database for robust metrics & reporting.
- Proven success in addressing Business, Technical and Process related user issues and challenges faced in Jira Align in the Live Lines as well as Offline sessions across the organization.
- Involved in designing and solution for integration between Jira Align and other Confidential & Confidential existing tools like JIRA, TDP, PRISM etc.
Confidential, Torrance, CA / Plano, TX
Project Manager & Sr. Scrum Master
- Led the execution of Technology Uplift and Data Center Migration activities of Vehicle System applications from client’s Torrance Data Center to Plano Data Center.
- Developed the solution plan for Legacy Modernization and Data Warehouse implementation, coordinated the development activities across different application and system teams.
- Partnered with Business team to understand the priority and defined cross application architecture for Vehicle Product Configuration and Pricing System to support the Runway.
- Led Agile boot camps for technical teams to adopt Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
- Utilized and trained application teams on usage of Agile tools to track and manage technical enablers. Anchored the customization of the tools to better fit Toyota environment.
- Coached front end and back end teams on Feature branching, DevOps, CICD to support the Enterprise level Agile transformation.
- Participated in Portfolio sync, Enterprise retrospective for the portfolio and facilitated end to end System demo before the market launch.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
System Architect / Solution Architect
- Led the Development and Support teams responsible for end-to-end delivery of critical products impacting multiple platforms and technologies.
- Involved in requirement gathering sessions with business groups and transform them into Business Requirement Documents (BRDs).
- Identified Technical solutions to meet Business Requirements and developed/communicated solution plans.
- Developed high-level and detail-level design along with logical and physical data model and data integration specification and Architecture.
- Involved in solution development and release activities with proper version controlling.
- Handled planning and communication with multiple vendors and internal application teams to implement the solution across Mainframe and Distributed platforms.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinated the setup of EDI transactions and Communication channels between EDI partners.
- Performed System Enhancement and Maintenance activities for EDI Ordering and Invoicing applications.
- Created Business and Technical Requirement Documents, Designed Solution, Data model and Data integration specifications.
- Performed effort estimation, coordinated and executed the development activities with offshore team.
- Responsible for end-to-end support and delivery of major enhancements, production support activities, preventive and perfective maintenance, tickets handlings and issue/defects resolution.
- Led the On-call and Support team and developed strategies for successful execution and continuous improvements of support activities.
- Designed data model and data integration specification and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Indexes, Synonyms, Sequences and procedures.
- Created Informatica workflows to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) batch data received from host system with detailed logging and exception. Developed Informatica Power Exchange solution to sync databases.
- Developed code to integrate DHL’s Billing System and the acquired company Airborne’s Account Receivable System. Performed code build and release activities with proper version controlling
- Managed critical incidents/outages, incident alerting process, resolution/recovery to the incidents, RCA and incident closure.