- Strong customer - service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment, using Agile and Scrum methods.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
- MS Project Professional 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 , MS Project Server 2007/2010, and Oracle Primavera
- MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Publisher, Access, SharePoint, Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 /365
- SQL, My SQL, SQL Anywhere 11, DB2, QuickBase, Documentum Developer 5.x though 6.5, Alfresco, DocuSign
- CRM/CMS (Siebel, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, HubSpot, Dotloop, KvCore)
- Consulting on integration of CMS & CRM systems with agent web sites and on improving training portals.
- Extensive use of MS Office 2013, MS Project 2013, MS Visio 2013, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Proposed and implemented solutions for new and existing product features and updates relating to CMS, CRM and eSignatures utilizing MS Office 2013 Professional, which included Project and Visio.
- Independently analyzed marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services.
- Provided consulting resource and comprehensive recommendations based upon industry knowledge, current application landscape, and competitive landscape and independently developed solutions for issues identified.
- Identified project stakeholders and user classes. Identified appropriate representatives for each user class and documented their responsibilities.
- Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, process descriptions, use cases, competitive product analysis, and/or workflow analysis.
- Led requirements analysis and verification, ensuring deliverables were complete, consistent, feasible, unambiguous, and that they conformed to PMI standards.
- Identified key barriers/core problems and applied problem solving skills to deal creatively with issues.
- Performed other related duties, as assigned.
- Developed the WBS using MS Project Server 2007 and ensured achievement of program goals by monitoring project metrics.
- Architected and managed the program content and configuration management systems (Documentum & SharePoint).
- Reported weekly program progress via Power Point presentations at weekly program meetings.
- Developed program meeting agendas and distributed meeting minutes and action items, which I tracked through applications I developed using Quickbase.
- Coordinated with vendors and construction project managers to ensure that all project milestones and deliverables were accomplished within scope and budget.
- Performed CMS (Documentum e - room& SharePoint) development and maintenance.
- Created ad hoc reports and presentations utilizing Excel, MS Project, Power Point, and Visio applications to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Prepared the weekly agenda and took the meeting minutes for the project steering committee meetings.
- Delivered all tasks on a daily basis to exacting Confidential standards.
- I assumed various duties and was considered an integral part of the morning sort operation.
- My duties were far ranging and involved extensive Excel work and SQL reporting functions that facilitated analysis of daily operational performance.
- The work was highly detailed and my yearly reviews reflected on my dedication and performance.
- In addition to working with legacy mainframe programs and administering the Operations Control & Scanning Control Systems to Sigma 6 standards:
- Gathered requirements and interfaced with Confidential 's programming department for application testing and deployment.
- Worked closely with the software application development teams throughout the SDLC to ensure that applications met user requirements.
- Developed system documentation and training manuals.