- Over 5 years’ experience specialized in information technology management with focus in business analysis and project management for diverse industries including publishing and high - tech environments.
- Highly creative, adaptable and able to multitask in the changing technical and managerial atmospheres that are common in today's marketplace.
- Highly knowledgeable in software/web development, requirements analysis, and database design.
- Offering a unique combination of creativity with wide-ranging technical and people skills, exercised in small to enterprise-sized environments.
- My professional goals are to successfully manage teams and improve business systems through enterprising technologies and data science.
- I am innovative and tactical in my approach to managing projects from concept to implementation.
Systems Administrator: Content Management Systems, Salesforce, User web apps (Okta/Jumpcloud), Learning Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management and management information systems.
UX/UI & Digital Products:
Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suit (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Access), Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Mobile Applications (IOS 7, Android and Windows Mobile), Adobe Suite, Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro.
PC Hardware Knowledge: Installed computer components such as a hard drive(s), memory (RAM), sound cards, network card, memory sticks, heat sink and CPU's on a motherboard of a desktop computer.
Networking Knowledge: Networking Command knowledge Concepts and /Configuring Routers and Cisco Routers TCP/IP and DCHP, DNS, Ping, Http, FTP, Bridges, Router, Switches, Hubs, Routing protocol Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN and MAC.
Programming Languages: SQL, Java, C++ and HTML
Active Directory: Assigned users from a group and deleted users and troubleshooting Active Directory Server system.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Responsible for projects from initiation to deployment including gathering resources and planning the digitization of academic textbooks to LMS alongside Silverchair and Snapwiz to schedule content releases on the platform(s).
- Utilizing Waterfall methodology, some agile and responsible for project status reporting including communicating with stakeholders on risk mitigation, gathering requirements and issue management using Excel spreadsheets. Integrated project management tools in web environments using JIRA and salesforce.
- Lead digitalization project while liaising technical specifications of projects between vendors and executive level management.
- Responsible for planning, deploying and CS and Sales team leads in the use of Salesforce and Sitemaster to manage low to urgent level, issues while tracking use statistics using COUNTER and development sprints.
- Worked with Editorial team to in corporate MPS to manage remote editor and author updates to live content.
IT Systems Administrator
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Built out technical support systems in New York City HQ office from the ground up, to manage over 2500 monthly vendor, client and customer technical support requests and issues.
- Resolved LVL 2&3 Networking, IP and platform related issues for high value academic universities and clients of over $8 million/YR Worked with editorial team on integration of KBART metadata and MARC records.
- Diligently supervised customer service initiatives, collaborated with cross-functional teams and maintained application monitoring tools to improve proficiency.
IT Migration Specialist
Confidential, New York, NY
- Data Migration Lead responsible for managing successful migration of critical production and contingency servers with no impact to business.
- Lead the efforts in the creation of Migration Process Flows from discovery of data center current state through design of future state.
IT Service Desk Specialist
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Delivered nationwide technical support, client service and troubleshooting to Confidential Stores from Family Dollar’s corporate headquarters.
- Work with District Store Managers, Vendors and corporate staff to produce desirable outcomes for store level technical issues. This involves investigating and detailing store network requirements and equipment while maintaining and troubleshooting software and hardware on Toshiba WillPOS, SurePOS and Wyse Thin Client.
- Troubleshoot corporate user devices and applications. This involves Confidential laptops, Windows OS and related applications including Microsoft Outlook and business applications through iOS 7.
- Track all pending issues by categorizing trouble tickets for each call and taking ownership or reassigning where applicable.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and analyze Windows Embedded POS issues. Determine appropriate course of action, and conduct repairs, modifications, and upgrade internal components and peripherals as needed.
IT Support Specialist
Confidential, Statesville, NC
- Delivering technical support to 1,200 (MS Windows 7) instructor laptops with Iredell-Statesville school district.
- Installing and updating BIO System, performing computer repair and hardware/software installs.
- Evaluating computer performance and managing multiple requests while delivering regular scheduled updates.
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Interpreting source documents by verifying the accuracy of data and organizing reports using MS Access.
- Automating and formatting Excel reports and records using pivot tables and Vlookup function.
- Developing courses and implementing presentation displays for interoffice presentations using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets.
- Assisted the project manager in developing scope and vision documents describing primarily the goals, objective and scope of the project.
- Involved in identifying business process and developing business process flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio for pre-approvals.