- Versatile and Resourceful Project Management Professional with more than 20 years of experience in Information Technology and Banking & Financial Services.
- Demonstrated strong Leadership leveraging Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and proficient in SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum methodologies. Extensive project management experience involving diverse teams located across the globe, with sizes ranging from 5 to 80 members.
- Extensive experience in creating Testing strategy to ensure project execution within the corporate Risk management framework and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Created measurable Key Performance Indicators and Critical Success Factors; defined Post Implementation Validation strategy to ensure adherence to program goals.
- Devise strategy and define approach to achieve project mission & vision, monitor & report progress, manage Risks and address any Issues for large, complex, cross - functional programs.
- Strong expertise in managing all phases of multiple projects simultaneously with impacts on several lines of business. Created trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations.
- Strong collaboration with external vendors & service providers to ensure compliance with established SLAs.
- Proactive reporting of project status via in person and virtual presentations.
- Creation, tracking and modification of project/program roadmaps to ensure achievements of end goals.
- Being ITIL Certified have worked on implementation & continuous Service Improvements Programs in Service operations, Designing of Service Strategy for new Clients, Implementation of Transitions plans, Designing & Management of SLAs and coordinating organizational activities with PMO.
- Experience in having worked on RFPs (Request for Proposals) and Transition Plans for new and existing services to be supported as part of Application Support and Testing Services division.
- In-depth understanding on the requirements of IT Service Desk Operations and Service Operations and IT Operations Management including Managing teams providing L1/L2/L3 Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Service Level Reporting, IT Access management, IT Security Management and IT Service Continuity Management using BCP plans.
- Possess excellent Multi-tasking abilities, negotiation skills and attention to detail; experience in Conflict Resolution across teams to ensure effective Project Management.
- Project Management life cycle
- Onsite and Offshore management
- Team Leadership
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Business Analysis & Problem Solving
- End - to-end project management
- Performance Metrics
- Project Financial Management
- RFP, MSA and SOW management
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Stakeholder Communications
- Solution Design & Validation
- Capacity planning & prioritization
- Governance model formulation & refinement
- Virtualization Strategies
- Requirements Gathering/Analysis
- Alignment to corporate Strategy & Value
- Change methodology & scope definition
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Visio, MS Power Point, Excel, Clarity, VersionOne, JIRA, Rally, Work Front, Smart Sheet
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports
PM Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, RAD, Scrum
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MS Access
Database Management: SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL Programmer & SQL Enterprise Manager
Web Technologies: Tomcat, IIS, Apache, BEA Weblogic & IBM Websphere
Products: Service Manager, Release Control, uCMDB, Asset Manager
Senior Project Manager
- Leading marketing efforts of the Know Every Business division to reach 120 MM business customers.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships to achieve outreach targets
- Adobe Business Marketing:
- Lead all phases of complex projects in the Confidential AWS environment
- Worked with Adobe team to create Campaign templates for different channels like Direct Mail, Outbound Tele marketing, Email, Ad Page, SMS for Confidential business customers and prospects
- Achieve appropriate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with SLAs and goals
- Leverage Risk Management expertise by following monitoring and escalation practices to minimize issues throughout the project
- Partner with Saarthee to run marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with various Confidential divisions to gather campaign requirements
- Develop campaign execution strategy, plans and workflows in partnership with Saarthee
- Ensure the execution of campaign plan by managing the efforts of Saarthee’s onshore and offshore teams
Senior Project Manager
- Led Projects aimed at improving ease of use of applications related to the Student Insurance portal. New functionality included providing document upload facility to users accessing the Waiver Wizard application to file waivers for medical insurance.
- Standardize data management for 200 client colleges and universities.
- Manage suite of service applications to enable client institutions to outsource management of insurance.
- Automate enrollment features and update functionality to streamline operations & improve stability of the Student Insurance application.
- Lead enhancement of applications to facilitate online waiver management, efficient transmission of eligibility data, and enable waiver audits.
- Managed sprint review reports, project retrospectives, and regular snapshots of project velocity and budget burn rate.
- Personal Insurance - Manage technological aspects over multiple work streams in connection with the divestiture of large portfolio of applications related to personal insurance.
- Enterprise Customer Profiling and Referral Program - Led project aimed at standardization of data labels and monikers for data pools used by multiple user teams in the Personal Insurance space.
- Application Access Control Management - Managed the creation of functionality to validate requests for access to various applications to ensure compliance with Audit requirements.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Develop program strategy in collaboration with Operations, Legal, Compliance and Business Leadership for each target country.
- Manage project expectations and communicate with Management on scope decisions as well as negotiate trade-offs.
- Present program/project status to a senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Oversee the efforts of up to 20 IT Teams to ensure delivery of the project on schedule, and within budget & scope.
- Managed multiple vendor relationships for effective and efficient achievement of project goals.
- Ensure smooth KYC rollout through effective Release Management and providing Post Production support in collaboration with IT groups and PMs in target countries.
- Successfully led the KYC program implementation for 9 countries, with a total budget of over $4 million.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture, and other relevant firm-wide guidelines.
- Produce quality standard timely Project Management deliverables in accordance with the Project life cycle.
- Organized Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint planning, daily Scrums or Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
- Motivate team members and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Influence change and communicate with diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Planned resources, estimated, and budgeted resources required for project delivery.
- Proactively identify Risks and resolve Issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of projects.
- Coordinated with various IT groups and Business users to ensure smooth implementation/deployment.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
IT Consultant/Senior Software Engineer
- Integrated with different technologies like 3 tier applications using Apache HTTP, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and databases like Oracle/ MS SQL Server.
- Assisted Confidential clients in usage, advanced debugging and implementation of Service Desk following principles of ITIL.
- Provided advanced support by writing and debugging code in Java for developers/partners under a special partner care program resulting in increased revenue.