- Program / Project Manager with over 20 years of experience in execution and management of Information Technology projects in Financial, Consulting and Technology industries.
- Well versed in all aspects of Program Management, Project Management, and Systems Analysis; Planning, requirements gathering, design, development and implementation of projects. Solid understanding of agile methodology (CSM, SAFe) and PMI project management practices (PMP).
- Providing technical leadership in IT strategic planning, business process improvement and application development. Team player with excellent attention to detail, and superb interpersonal / collaborative skills.
- Coordinating and working with vendors, monitoring vendor performance to ensure contract deliverables meet requirements, project objectives, quality and timeline.
- Technical background with wide breadth of experience in systems analysis, software development lifecycle, quality, change and release management.
- Executed large strategic initiatives, multiple concurrent projects with a successful track record of software delivery by guiding all activities in the systems development life cycle, from business requirements gathering to post - implementation activities.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Hands-on experience with many project / portfolio management and continues integration tools. E.g. Rally, JIRA, JIRA Portfolio, Clarity, Confluence, Octopus Deploy, and Quality Center etc.
IT Project Manager, Independent consultant
- Managing IT Project delivery with collaboration of Product Management, Engineering, UI Experience Design, and other technology and functional partners. Driving continuous improvement, team goals, risk management, and removing obstacles to business success.
- Developing systems specifications, requirements gathering, analysis and communicating with business units, subject matter experts, system users and technical staff. Coordinating with vendors to develop and implement contracted solutions.
- Transparent communication with focus on business needs, to improve quality of deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Managed the execution and delivery of three projects for BASEL uniform rules and guidelines by implementing through AIRB approach. Partnered with external third parties / vendors as well as cross-functional Business and Technology teams to drive software delivery.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of critical Military Lending compliance initiatives, Consumer vehicle lending projects and completion of all required governance deliverables to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to bank and regulatory agencies standards.
- Managed SaaS product development and release management with multiple scrum teams using Agile methodology.
IT Project Manager
- Manage IT Project delivery and Operational Support for Compliance, CLD, Risk Mitigation, and loan Servicing.
- Working as liaison between business groups and technical team for software projects delivery; Requirements gathering, functional / feature break down, QA / Test planning, Implementation and post deployment support.
- Setting requirements review, systems analysis, UX/UI & JAD sessions, story breakdown, showcase / demo meetings. Develop project plans, timelines/milestones.
IT Project Manager
- Facilitated strategic open source foundation initiative that saves the company procurement and support cost. Creating Project charter, requirements gathering, systems analysis, target state planning / flow creation, test planning and execution.
- Worked with senior management and general council group to set up an automated testing and vetting process to review licensing requirements for open source components acquisition.
AVP, Service Delivery Manager
- IT Project delivery and support for projects in Mortgage Servicing. E.g. Master Servicing, Fees, Loss Mitigation, Corporate Accounting, Payments, Statements, Book loss, etc.
- Accountable for Fees management system for Default Servicing. Reconciliation and reporting of transactions from Accounts receivable / payable, Payment postings, general ledger posting and reporting.
- Facilitated progress and maturity of company’s strategic initiatives and projects for regulatory guideline changes from SOX, FTC, DOJ and CFPB. Projects for Fees, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Journal Entry process, Reporting, etc.
- Managed 3-year initiative for new Reconciliation, and Reporting platform development connecting Accounts Payable / Receivable, Fees, Journal Entry process, and Vendor and Affiliate Payment systems.
- Lead Systems Analysis team and supported new application development to provide control, oversight, and reporting of Daily Cash Disbursements.
Sr. System Analyst / Project Lead
- Led the architecture and development for multiple business areas e.g. Origination, Servicing, Branch Management; for automotive finance servicing system.
- Managed enterprise integration effort to integrate different technology platforms, e.g. Mainframe systems running core finance and accounting engine and Windows Servers running workflows, user interfaces and reporting.
- Led the development of Suspense account management and Credit Bureau Reporting and EDI interfaces.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designed the architecture and participated in development of Electronic D Confidential Interchange (EDI) with Confidential (Enterprise Tax System) application and IRS.
- Designed workflow system for case management, queues management, branch user activity, and reporting.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Developed key Server side components and modules of Test Automation Product (Hyper test) utilized for automated Network Hardware and Software testing.
- Designed and developed D Confidential Backup and Restore system, utilized for archival and disaster recovery.
- Worked with external clients to understand requirements for new products.
- Created documentation detailing product specification and solutions identified.
- Developed Office Supplies Requisition system for supply ordering, tracking and vendor management.