- Experienced IT industry expert with a successful track record of 15+ years in practice management, business consulting and technology enablement programs in Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry among others.
- I focus on delivering value to my clients by providing Program Management and advisory services in complex IT enabled Business transformations.
- Personally incubated and led CRM Consulting practice with a team size of 25+ consultants for five years.
- Managed IT programs of varying sizes ($500k - $5m range, 10-50 member teams) dealing with new system implementations, data integration, testing, upgrades in global delivery model
- Greenfield Implementations & System upgrades focused on customer data and business processes like service, sales and core business operations using platforms like Siebel, Pega Systems (PRPC), Lombardi, Salesforce, Trizzeto, DataLake, ETL Tools (Informatica & Datastage)
- Experienced in engaging senior IT and Business stakeholders, including at Confidential
- Industry experience cutting across Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecom, Lifesciences
- Experienced in leading discovery efforts involving leadership interviews, internal and external stakeholders focus groups/ workshops.
- Translate the outputs to define vision, inside out and outside in perspectives focusing on Omni channel customer experiences.
- Build a holistic solution strategy and roadmap encompassing People, Process and Technology aspects to enable business and technology vision and goals.
- Business Case & Total Cost of Ownership Provide high level costs, benefits, and estimated payback period/return of current and planned business and technology customer solutions initiatives, program, and projects.
- Leverage proven methodologies and tools to conduct objective and vendor agnostic selection process for technology platforms.
- Leverage industry standard frameworks like SIPOC to perform process assessments and provide recommendations.
- Manage technology transformations
PRACTICE BUILDING AND TEAM MANAGEMENT:
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Team Building
- P&L management
- Program Management
- Planning and Execution
- Governance & Reporting
- Risk and Issue Management
- Currently managing a complex multi-year engagement focused on value based care for a leading Healthcare provider in NYC.
- Program consists of multiple complex projects around aggregating patient clinical and claims data from multiple EMRs, Labs & Registration systems, Data Warehouse, HIE and Payers. Complex integrations involving HL7 (ADTs & CCDs) and batch processes covering Patient Demographics, Encounters, Diagnosis, Observation & Vitals, Procedures, Medications, Labs, Assessments, Immunizations, Social History etc.
- Managed a large implementation program of a new Medicaid Plan consisting of major End to End Payer Processes. Rules and process management was accomplished leveraging Trizzeto & Data Stage. Also led an upgrade of the client’s Claim adjudication System across North America covering multiple regions and Plans.
- As PM, was responsible for running the PMO for Contact Center CRM roadmap engagement and performed vendor selection for a leading healthcare payer. Multiple Inbound Member processes were optimized and automated bringing savings to the tune of millions of dollars. Estimated Total cost of ownership of various solution options and helped built the business case for the transformation.
- Managed multiple projects for a Life Sciences client in a heavily regulated environment. Projects involved - Medical Information Requests, Real time surveys, new Medical Rep onboarding, call planning and management, mobile service; and demand management process
- Functional lead for customer service transformation via contact centers, portals (member, provider, Group) and mobile app for a HC Payer organization
- Led the Solution initiative to ideate and capitalize on areas of opportunities. Overall effort involving 40+ consultants across North America
- Led consulting engagement to provide a CRM roadmap to a Life Insurance Provider based out of Vermont
- Led a complex sales process optimization effort where leads were shared across multiple lines of businesses for a financial and retirement planning organization. Enabled a common sales process for multiple business units on a single CRM platform via a system implementation.
- Consulted leading financial planning organization in improving the usability of an existing SaaS CRM platform
- Consulting Lead in defining the call center business processes in the form of use cases for a leading home improvement organization
- Led an initiative for redesign of customer management and mobile enablement of financial advisors in a leading financial planning firm.
- Led automation of customer service for a medical devices unit of a leading Life Sciences organization
- Redesign of Case Management capability for a leading Canadian Bank’s customer Service enabling it to collect fees for certain services
- Onsite Program manager for Telco client’s CRM implementation and upgrade efforts. I was responsible for interacting with the client on the scope, planning, SOWs and managing overall deliveries across multiple project teams. Managed staffing and ensured timely delivery as per the committed timelines.
- Managed a testing program focusing on performance testing for Bank of America. Was responsible for offshore deliveries and ensuring that the project is run at compliance with CMM level 5
- Led multiple tracks for a greenfield Siebel Field Service implementation covering Sales, marketing and Pricing functionalities
- Led multiple functional streams for Telco client’s CRM program: Responsible for delivering high level design, led the delivery team and ensuring that the releases are on time and with zero defects. Also, led the training track and guided the team to develop and deliver training kits (context sensitive online help & user guide) for end users.
- As functional lead carried out scoping and requirement analysis for a global logistics client. As part of the first assignment I carried out requirement analysis and POC for showcasing Siebel capabilities in service. I extensively used Use Cases and process modeling tool Influx to analyze the requirements.
- In the second assignment conducted requirement analysis, design for CRM application for APAC focusing on multilingual capabilities
- Project lead for leading Mobile phone device manufacturer in the marketing implementation. Performed extensive groundwork for the process design and solution mapping using an out of the box product
- Led a team of Business Analysts to carry out service process documentation, requirement analysis, fit-gap study and developing a POC.
- Led the functional track for eService module, for Mobile device manufacturer client in US, and carried out requirement definition, fit-gap analysis and design. Showcased some of the process flows in mock ups to the business leads.
- Led a group of analysts to provide business support for support and maintenance to business users. Provide end user training and help with marketing campaign setups using the CRM product.
- Led the application support team from offshore ensuring that the server health checks were done and resolution of application issues were provided within agreed SLAs. This was done for Citibank’s sales application.
- As business analyst carried out the requirement analysis and participated in the design for the Siebel call center deployment for global banking customer. Worked closely with the delivery team to ensure end product is per the specs.