Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for the management of Marketing and Sales initiatives and IT governance (of a Product Owner, Scrum Master). Managing sprint planning, daily scrum facilitation, product backlog, financial management, executive status reporting, risk and issues management.
- Managing Digital Marketing and Payments client expectations associated with the “Lead to Funnel” program targeting Wholesale Commercial Business Banking. Project scope includes developing an integrated eCRM infrastructure to support nurturing engagements and measurement of Wholesale Marketing and Sales lead generation effectiveness and measurement.
- Responsible for budget and forecasting, invoice resolution, change requests, vendor partner management and executive - level financial reporting.
- Responsible for the procurement process and vendor management against established SLA’s.
- Responsible for managing the data analytics and reporting team and development of project SOW’s, charters, cost accounting, WBS creation, RACI, master project schedule, issue and risk registry and communication management.
- Responsible for capturing the incremental marketing costs associated with direct marketing campaigns and using the resulting data to calculate marketing ROI.
- Responsible for targeting direct marketing campaigns based on marketing interactions and insights and funneling the data to Cvent, Eloqua, SalesPrism, LinkedIn (social media), SalesForce.com and the Oracle Marketing Cloud solution.
- Management and coordination of off shore Enterprise Information Technology product developers, solution architects, user experience professionals, business analysts, off-shore QA, and release management teams in code promotion to UAT and Production environments and facilitated toll gate meetings, cutover plans and the lessons learned process gates.
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for the management of application development and infrastructure projects in the business and technical portfolios. Managed a number of vendor partners including Avaya, IBM, Dell and Cisco.
- Facilitated daily scrum meeting, participated in split planning and executive status reporting.
- Assisted Confidential in their transition to the Agile methodology enterprise wide.
- Created a project management process to target product implementations for January 1 st 2016 deployments.
- Reported overall program status to director and executive leadership on a weekly basis.
- Updated and revised project and program artifacts for the customers Waterfall, Agile and Six Sigma implantation processes.
- Responsible for establishing various IT governance models, financial forecasting, cost accounting, budget tracking and resource allocation estimating, as well as earned value reporting to the executive level steering committee and senior leadership teams.
- Management of key project personnel including solution architects, infrastructure operations, developers, business analysts, data modelers, QA/test analysts, information security specialists and the program management office staff.
- Responsible Confidential CRM, IAM, IVR Contact Center program and reporting metrics tracking. Managing the relationship with Avaya and Nuance during the full lifecycle of the project. Objective of the project is to reduce the number of calls to the customer service representatives by 26%.
- Managed and coordinated with of product developers, solution architecture, user experience, business analysts, off-shore QA, and release management teams in code promotion to UAT, Staging and Production environments and facilitated toll gate meetings and the lessons learned process gate.
- Managed and directed the program risk and IT governance and change management processes for the Human Resource project portfolio.
- Responsible for daily scrum facilitation, product backlog oversight, splint planning and analysis (use case development) facilitation elaboration sessions and executive management status meetings and created and refined performance reporting metrics.
- Directly responsible for coordinating and interfacing of vendor partners, project resources, and reporting status to executives on a global basis.
Tools: ALM Quality Center, WeEx, Rally, JD Edwards, MS Project Server, SiteMinder, JIRA, Clarity, Primavera, RequisitePro, Excel, SAP, Oracle
Sr. Program Consultant (PMO)
- Responsible for the department virtual Project Management Office build out and management and oversight of project managers for software development and infrastructure implementation and support.
- Coordination and management vendor partners, business analysts, off-shore QA (in India, EMEA), and release management teams in code promotion to UAT, Staging and Production environments.
- Responsible for development of project SOW, cost accounting, charter, WBS, RACI, schedule, issue and risk registry and communication management.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of a Service Now, Ariba, Oracle and SharePoint application for Microsoft product offering.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining program management templates and methodologies for the Project Management Office (PMO), and extracting financial data from SAP for executive level reporting.
- Responsible for financial forecasting, budget track and resource allocation estimating, and earned value reporting to executive level steering committee.
- Responsible for the deployment of MS Project Server and Scrum facilitation related to gathering and analyzing business requirements (product backlog) for eCommerce and GIS initiatives, risk management, email migration, and network security. Created various templates and process for the help desk, monitored help desk backup and recovery, RFP, RFI, budgeting, ASAP, strategic planning, quality control and assurance.
Tools: ALM Quality Center, Rally, MS Project Server, SiteMinder, JIRA, Clarity, Excel, SAP, Oracle
Confidential, Jackson, MI
Program Management Office Consultant
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the customer’s Program Management Office (PMO). The PMO consisted of fifty project and program managers in the Smarty Grid Technology Division.
- Assisted the Directors and Executives in the development of resource management approaches, project financial budgeting and forecasting and metrics creation and monitoring.
- Updated and revised project and program artifacts for the customers Waterfall, Agile and Six Sigma implantation processes.
- Responsible for tracking program/project “triple constraints” and facilitating risk and issue management workshops as well as executive communication management and status reporting.
- Defined guidelines, standards and principles targeted Confidential incorporating project management methodologies for internal IT, business and vendor partners.
Tools: Primavera Team Play, IBM Maximo Asset Management, Oracle, ALM Quality Center, Rally, RequisitePro, MS Project Server, JIRA, MS Office
Confidential, Miami, FL
Executive Program Consultant
- Responsible for the management, mentoring and day-to-day oversight of Assurant’s T-Mobile project and program management office and Agile application development teams.
- Working with senior and executive management to improve efficiency of their Mobile Services Project Management Office targeted to achieve CMMi Level 3 .
- Responsible for oversight of SharePoint development team tasked with Web application development using ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net and SQL Server as identity management (SiteMinder) Single Sign On and Active Directory Federation Services and setting up projects in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Responsible for the oversight of the T-Mobile “JUMP” program and other key executive level initiatives. Responsible for the oversight of the program budget, Board Level reporting for the JUMP program.
- Working with Marketing Executives to create additional “Sales” channels to help mitigate the risk of higher than normal device replacement and reintroducing devices back into the marketplace.
Tools: Primavera Team Play, HPQC, Rally, RequisitePro, MS Project Server, JIRA, MS Office
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Program Manager (Global) - Consultant
- Responsible for management of senior program and project managers, and off shore application development teams with budgets averaging over $50 to $100 million.
- Responsible for SharePoint Development project scoped with resolving cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues and configuring Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Assisting downstream, midstream and upstream project organizations with process improvement and gap analysis for strategic program initiatives (Smart Grid) within the information technology group.
- Responsible for facilitation of data modeling and migration sessions and management of data warehousing and business intelligence initiatives within the company’s Legal department.
- Responsible for JD Edwards Financial Management (Accounts Payable/Receivables), Project Management and Asset Lifecycle Management. Lead the vendor selection process, as well as choosing an implementation consultant for the project. Additional duties included implementation of change management processes, leading the requirements gathering and data cleansing activities, business process re-design, user acceptance testing, release management and end user .
- Managed the DJJ, GBI and DDS accounts as the Client Solutions Advocate as an IBM contractor. Worked directly with the State of Georgia CIO’s in each department. Worked with Dell, IBM and Confidential &T resources to resolve VIP Sev 1 and 2 issues. Managed both the desktop, cloud and mainframe technologies stacks.
- Assisting senior management with planning activities for separation program with the Legal department including an Oracle 11G upgrade, Windows XP to Windows 7 Upgrade, Ariba Upgrade, Primavera 6 Upgrade and migration. Mobile Device consolidation and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining program management templates and methodologies for the Project Management Office (PMO), and extracting financial data from SAP FI/CO modules for executive level reporting.
Tools: IBM Maximo Asset Management, Primavera Team Play, JD Edwards, Scrum, ASAP, ALM Quality Center, Rally, RequisitePro, MS Project, JIRA
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Senior Project Manager (Delivery Lead)
- Assisted product development teams with the company’s comprehensive, multilingual, regulatory compliant, clinical web-based content management (automated workflow) software used to collect, manage and review clinical data (production data for all 4 clinical trials). Program budget: $4.5 million
- Managed projects in the Global Customer Care organization involving large-scale collection of thousands of patient records, worldwide, accumulated from paper, EDC, and hybrid trials — all collected in one CDMS system as a means to store, manage and review clinical data and lab data across studies.
- Managed SharePoint developers responsible for performing design, development, implementation and unit test features/functions of the application in a web environment and troubleshooting issues with existing or developed systems.
- Lead the implementation and enterprise upgrade of Oracle Project Portfolio Management applications to 11i and Primavera to version 6.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining program management templates and methodologies for the Project Management Office (PMO), and extracting financial data from SAP for executive level reporting. Additional duties included disaster recovery planning, and PCI compliance management, scrum facilitation and use case development, milestone identification, process engineering, remediation, human resource planning, change management, earned value calculations; issues log maintenance and resolution, testing, HIPPA data security, vendor selection and management, risk identification and mitigation, asset management, and procurement planning.
- Directly responsible for coordinating and interfacing with PricewaterhouseCoopers, EDS, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Cisco, and Confidential &T project resources, and reporting status to executives worldwide.
Tools: PowerPoint, Primavera, Kronos, Maximo, MS Project Server, Cisco, Agile, ASAP, SharePoint, Documentum, MS Office 2003, Visio, and Clarity.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Senior Project Manager, PMO
- Global lead implementation manager for the Confidential Company’s SharePoint, Project Server and Clarity and Open Work Bench program. The application was rolled out to EMEA, North America, Germany, Japan and China. Program budget: $23 million.
- Responsible for team of SharePoint developers and design process for portal infrastructure, and knowledge agenda Confidential the strategic, operational, and tactical levels. Ensured that the AWG maximizes the value it achieves through knowledge. Assisted AWG to maximize its value and return on investment by providing a functional platform to exploit intangible assets, repeat successes, share best practices, improve innovation, and avoid knowledge loss after organizational restructuring.
- Scrum facilitation related to gathering and analyzing business requirements for eCommerce and GIS initiatives, risk management, email migration, and network security. Created various templates and process for the help desk, monitored help desk backup and recovery, RFP, RFI, budgeting, strategic planning, quality control and assurance, conflict resolution, resource management, stakeholder management, root cause analysis, testing, configuration management, risk and business impact, asset management, sizing and design, communication planning, workflow analysis, and change management.
- Product release management, executive reporting, SOA JAD facilitation, SLA management, quality control and assurance, scope decomposition and definition, backup and recovery, developing control charts, project charter development, vendor relationship management, and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and product roadmap creation.
Tools: Primavera, SharePoint, MS Project Server, MS Office 2003, Visio, Clarity, Maximo and Plainview.