Certified project management professional with 16 years of demonstrated success. Expert in needs assessment, requirement analysis, project scope, business modeling and strategic planning. Skilled in process improvement, risk assessment, cross functional collaboration, and project deployment. Articulate communicator and mentor who thrives in results - driven, collaborative environments. Passionate about emerging technologies and dedicated to exceeding expectations to reduce cost, improve efficiencies, and increase revenues.
- Scope Management
- Project Delivery
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Budgeting & Cost Benefit Analysis
- Resource Planning
- Team Building & Leadership
- Procurement & Contract Negotiation
- Complex Problem Solving
- Schedule Management
- Agile Scrum
- Process Improvements
- Change Management
- PeopleSoft MS Visio MS Outlook Trello
- Confluence MS Excel MS Project Salesforce
- Google Drive Suite Wrike SharePoint JIRA
- Web Conferencing Confluence Oracle Service Now
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Senior Project Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)
- Oversaw the development of Unified Communications, Networking, Security, Wireless, Infrastructure and Pre-Construction project delivery to large health care customers.
- Provided project lifecycle leadership over implementations within multiple states of 11,500 end user organization.
- Led multiple complex projects with remote teams, 22 engineers, programmers and project coordinators
- Managed $15M budget by monitoring expenditures and calculating forecasts
- Improved customer satisfaction by 20% over 6 months performance reports and process improvements
- Increased revenue margins by 1.2M by identifying specific needs and offering individualized services
- Collaborate with development to plan project sprints
- Facilitated internal to build in house expertise, staff confidence, and new hires
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
Project Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)
- Managed the daily operations of project focused on banking technology systems for internal customers and supervised the work of project teams to develop scope, schedule, test and implement solutions or workarounds for the large and high value operations of the retail and commercial bank
- Managed projects totaling $5M annual budget
- Improved customer satisfaction by 30% over 6 months with support system process improvements
- Utilized outsourced, offshore resources and independent contractors to reduce operating costs by 15%
- Planned, acquired, contracted, and supervised resources to meet project deliverables
- Developed status reports, cost estimates and resource plans
- Trained the team members on development processes
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
- Oversaw the development of strategic plans for new customer service systems, internet-based applications, new buildings, field operations and facilities improvements.
- Responsible for large programs, projects, and other work, prioritized and aligned with strategic business plans for new building construction and technology
- Created cost benefits analyses and ROI assessment for proposed implementation projects
- Drove improvements, to accelerate the bidding process by 45%, and saved $1.1M annually
- Directed cross-functional project teams, translated business needs into technical terms.
- Streamlines multiple process for IT requests by improved efficiency 35% and cut costs by 42%
- Saved 10M per year by developing KPI’s that improved performance.
- Prepared detailed work breakdown structures to share accountability to achieve milestones
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
Project Manager, Software Engineer / Banking Technology
- Oversaw multiple projects and managed the annual budget. Led project teams and controlled work scope of work, schedule, costs, risks and quality assurance for web services for the mortgage and banking business units.
- Manage business requirements gathering, work with project team on business rules and application design.
- Plan, schedule and execute enterprise software, hardware and system implementations.
- Lifted revenues by $6M by offering web services for loan originations tools for brokers.
- Managed development of web applications for banking and loan origination processes
- Increased customer satisfaction by 25% of the mortgage calculator process improvements
- Improved project team performance by 40% of implemented internal web based tools
- Facilitated product demonstrations and end user for internal and external stakeholders
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
School of Business Administration / Budget Analyst
- Complied, analyzed, and estimated costs for $3M new building projects
- Collected data in status reports to assist large project team of 20 people
- Forecasted the expenditures cost benefits savings of 12% - 18 % over 24 months.
- Developed the design documents, floor plans, contracts and purchase orders
- Assisted the Construction Manager on internal and external fiscal communication