- An accomplished Senior Manager with over 21 years in IT with over 5 years in Managing Teams (Employees and Consultants).
- Results driven Functional/Program Sr Manager with experience in resource management including analyzing, planning and managing tactical and operational aspects of multiple large and mid - scale projects to address complex business needs.
- Hands on experience in Program Management, managing resources, and strategic IT projects not limited to Infrastructure, Data warehousing, Compliance, Finance/Marketing Modernization, Excellency centers and Support projects.
- A ‘Hands On’ Leader that believes strong and positive working relationships can create great teams and produce exceptional results.
- Proven experience in aligning delivery teams with company’s strategic vision, establishing goals and objectives, planning, execution and managing successful project implementations leveraging onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Pioneered the Data Strategy for ETL Excellency center within TA across multiple channels, along with Master Data Management and 360 view for Customer/Agent initiatives with Confidential
- Consolidated entire Informatica licenses across divisions around $1.5 Mil, saving Confidential IT $$ with streamlining the processes, servers, users, security, standards and support. A proven track record of setting up ETL Excellency Center from scratch working with multiple Teams in Development, Support of Infrastructure and Projects
- Expert in Data Management Architecture, Infrastructure, Development, Design, Compliance, Conversion, Datawarehouse and Support projects and teams for the ETL pipelines over 5-10 million dollars
- Managed multiple modernization initiatives on Finance, Underwriting, Transform and TDM channels working with several teams and Directors/Heads of channels enhancing the data quality for customers
- Managed multiple ETL projects ‘on prem’ and now on the strategic journey to the Cloud (AWS and Azure) with both Bigdata and RDBMs data
- Excellent communication skills, C level executives and Customer facing experience
- Core strengths like Problem Solving, Analysis, Providing Structure, Direction and Vision
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Data Services Management People/Resource Management
- Licensing, Forecasting/Budgeting Program Management
- Portfolio Management Project Management
- Vendor Management Strategic Management
- Operational Management Triage teams
- Scope Analysis Timelines and Delivery
- Data Engineering Training/Mentoring
- Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Waterfall and SDLC, ITIL foundation
- Recruiting, New Employees/Team on boarding and orientation
- ETL Infrastructure (Servers, Software) Development, Architecture
- Data Warehousing and BI Scalability
- Standards and Guidelines Governance, Data standardization
- Test Data Management, Data Masking Meta Data Management
- Data Quality, Analysis Data Modeling
- Cloud Computing ETL Excellency Center
- Automation CI CD Replication, CDC
- Production Support Change Management, DR
- SEI - CMM level 5 working experience
- Pioneered in the concept and creation of the Excellency center when I saw the need for quick and experienced resources in ETL pipelines and support
- Consolidate licenses and environments of all the ETL tools and Informatica instances from various instances/divisions of TA (like AFP, TRS, EBS and DS) into One TA saving a considerable amount of Tech Debt over the years.
- Develop and manage a skilled team to be able to upgrade and maintain the SDLC regions for entire TA Americas region.
- Develop standards and governance to all the development teams to be able to code and design on a global level and not in silos and bring in the reusability into main stream.
- Manage development teams (employees and consultants) that can produce robust and quick agile results for projects.
- Overlook maintenance of 12-15 servers supporting multiple functional verticals. Upgrades.
- Test Data Management, data masking and creating synthetic data
- Automation of development and deployment with CI CD methodology
- Managing upgrades, EBFs, timelines, Entitlement Reviews
- Operational excellence thru Insights and reporting
Tech stack: ETL Informatica Suite of PowerCenter 10.x, Big Data Edition (BDM), Power Exchange, Cloud, Addr Doc, Unix/Linux, Replication, CDC, Citrix, Oracle, Source Control tools (SVN, Bitbucket etc.), Control M, DB2, Salesforce, MQ, Relate 360, Operational Insights, TDM