- 16+ Years of overall IT experience with more than 8+ years as Scrum Master, 8+ years as Business System Analyst and Onsite Coordinator, and 5+ years in .Net Development.
- Successfully remove obstacles/ impediments enabling team’s success.
- Coordinated with product owners / business owners on effective backlog management.
- Utilized extensive development background to communicate between Business and Development.
- Executed project using different SDLC (Agile - Scrum, XP, SAFe, Kanban; Waterfall) and development tools.
- Transitioned and coached new agile teams from Sprint.
- Reviewed operational procedures and methods while recommending changes for improvements, with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Possess Agile mind-set
- Release Planning
- Gather/provide Agile Metrics
- Product Backlog Prioritization
- Assess/Coach Scrum Masters
- Relative Estimations
- Project Management
- Story - Driven Development
- Sprint Planning Meetings
- Conflict Resolution
Scrum /Project Management Tools: Rally, Version One, Jira, Microsoft Suite
Database Technologies: MSSQL Server, Hadoop administration, MongoDB
Version Mgmt and Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, GitHub.
- Scaled Agile model for large initiatives; introduced Scrum CoP and Scrum of Scrum to ensure team Coordination.
- Conducted Inspect & Adapt, Problem Solving session to identify business needs, recommended solutions
- Regularly revisited Definition of Done, Definition of Ready and Team Working Agreement
- Tracked/generated management reports on feature development across Value Stream
- Facilitated with Scrum Team and the product owner to identify the minimum viable product for delivery
- Identify and oversaw a mitigation plan for Risks/Defects with on/offshore PMs to ensure on track delivery
- Interact with projects stakeholder to gather, prepare and manage customer requirements and priorities
- Manage project artifact like project plan, quality, configuration management,, risk register, change management, release management etc. for the projects.
- Define project roles, empower, set objectives, and evaluate teams through performance appraisals
- Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development
- Develop status reports, cost estimates and resource plans.
- Delivered Story Board presentations; align business with analysts
- As lead business analyst, reviewed documentation, Coached, groomed and mentored junior BAs.
- Created new documentation formats to help facilitate requirements gathering
- Documented grey areas in business process helping developers understand the process better and Business to have a clear picture of what they can expect out of the final product being developed.
- Created UAT Scripts for all modules and assisted business in executing the test cases
- Seven-year background in diverse facets of .NET development, encompassing architecting, analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications.
- Developed enhancements to enterprise Reporting & planning Web-based .NET application for leading manufacturer.
- Designed and reviewed .net application architecture; analyzed software development process
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Confidential is a central repository for all proposals with Won status.
- Team regularly maintains and updates the proposals and loads them into MongoDB and APIs for retrieval and loading the proposals to MongoDB for downstream purposes.
- Customer Service Professionals where the proposals are created base on customers requests.
- Team maintains this application to make sure the proposals are compliant with state laws and regulations.
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
- Discover financial services company, which issues the Credit Card and operates payment networks.
- Also, the third largest credit card brand in the United States, Cash back offers, when measured by cards in force, with nearly 50 million cardholders.
- Values steam deals with new credit card account applications and the process related offers and offer criteria decisions.
- Post application process of validating the customer information to identify fraud, verify Credit History to provide the user with an appropriate credit line including but not limited to SSN credit check, OFAC check.