An accomplished Project Management Professional, Certified Agile Coach, and Scrum Master ready to use my coaching, and facilitation skills to help a fast - paced company improve teams while meeting customer expectations. A proven track record of managing large team in both Waterfall and Agile practices along with a broad understanding of software development, marketing, and operations. Recognized as a subject matter expert on Agile / Scrum transformation through, coaching, and mentoring.
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Transformational Agile Coach for a software development organization on their journey to becoming a mature Agile Organization.
- Coaching all team members including Product Owners on story writing, Scrum Master on proper team ceremonies, Program Managers on program planning and Leadership on team dynamics.
- Developed and led for Stakeholder and Product Owners on becoming an Agile Organization which included recommending and helping the team implement organizational and process changes.
- Established an Agile Transformation Steering Team to implement organization level changes.
- Educated Stakeholders and Teams on the value of cross functional teams with the appropriate skills and assisted the organization in establishing new teams.
- Developed and led for Product Owners and Business Analysts on story mapping, user journey and release planning.
- Mentored the Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help the team identify team improvements in order to deliver high quality, customer valuable functionality on a consistent basis.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Sr Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
- Successfully coached three newly formed teams on Agile Principles and Values to develop BMW’s Connected Application.
- Led the teams through the “forming, storming, norming, performing” process to become successful teams that delivered all committed features on time with excellent quality.
- Mentored teams, leading them to live the Agile values, principles, and practices including being self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution, and transparency.
- Worked closely with Product Owners and Business Sponsors to establish project goals and release goals in order to meet “what does success look like”.
- Developed and delivered to multiple teams along with workshops on the topics of story writing, sizing, and release planning.
- Resolve team level impediments, manage risk, and drive continuous improvement through the retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Successfully coached teams within a Scaled Agile Framework consisting of 20+ teams, both onshore and offshore.
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
Sr Project Manager - Network Infrastructure
- Manage multiple Information Technology network projects involving the consolidation of Confidential and Confidential systems.
- Successfully planned and executed the relocation of critical equipment across the country.
Confidential, Tinley Park, Illinois
Agile Program Manager / Scrum Master
- Continued to lead Agile continuous process improvement by being the Scrum Master for our Community of Practice.
- Lead Agile Program Manager for the software and hardware development of a new product for a very large data center customer.
- Program managed multiple Scrum team in a matrix environment for successful release of hardware and software systems.
Product Support Manager / Scrum Master
- Advanced into a more challenging role, assuming additional responsibility including System Test Team and Technical Support Team.
- Led an Agile Transition Steering Team to convert software engineering from Waterfall to Agile methodology over the course of nine months.
- Responsible for developing multiple CMMI process procedures including Risk Management and Program Management. Our development group received CMMI Level 3 .
- Created and managed a new Technical Support team to support our new end user DCIM (Data Center Intelligent Management) software platform.