- High energy self - starter with over 25 years in Project, Program, and IT Management positions.
- Talented and diversified skill-set with emphasis on regulated industries.
- 25+ years applying or re-modelling various SDLC arrangements from Rapid to Iterative/Spiral, Agile, Waterfall, and more.
- Financial forecasting and portfolio responsibility to $20M.
- As many years performing Project Management roles and was certified PMP in 2005, and kept up to date and very relevant through the PMI/NJ chapter.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
Digital Program Manager, eCommerce
- Retail eCommerce Program Manager, responsible for championing new tools that drive growth, developing a corporate strategic digital road-map for omni-channel initiatives. Developing comprehensive business processes in an enterprise-wide start-up atmosphere.
- Creating a Project Management Organization from scratch as a strategic and tactical service center.
- Managed the User Acceptance Testing for the new enterprise-wide Order Management System.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
- Managed a $12M portfolio of content technology data, application, and new product projects.
- This includes resourcing, forecasting, budgetary/financial, delivery, reporting communicating, and all other aspects of portfolio management.
- Status reports curated for all stakeholder levels.
- Monthly Content Technology Symposiums for executive stakeholders.
- All projects are big data related, data conversion infrastructure, product maintenance and new product development, from ingestion through curation and publication.
- Improved business intelligence by creating, reporting and monitoring KPIs for content delivery and operations.
- Authored and delivered a comprehensive course for Planview to company resource managers.
- Curating vendor SOWs involved in delivery of the Content Technology portfolio; responsible for creating, vetting, approving, maintaining and renewing portfolio vendor contracts. Managed the vendors.
Confidential, Collegeville, PA and Peapack, NJ
Program Manager / Digital Delivery Manager
- Directly managed 7 developers plus QA personnel on-shore and off-shore, plus vendors.
- Managed the creation and maintenance of Confidential ’s 66 US ecommerce and digital websites that are geared for Health Care Professionals.
- Performed liaison to the business, agencies and brands; responsible for all aspects of digital content creation and the team who created it.
- Used Agile project methodology.
- Also performed as Agile Release Manager, plus performed business intelligence through creating and reporting KPIs, and suggesting process improvements.
- Drupal platform, adobe analytics reporting mechanisms.
- Program managed GSK’s HR initiative for a streamlined process for recruiting and hiring MSLs (Medical Science Liaisons) using video and social technologies, and rolled it out to all North American managerial personnel. Also used Veeva and Oracle to report KPIs for HR’s quality assurance in hiring practices.
- Program managed a North America-wide big data initiative to gather, process, and present medical voice-of-the-customer (doctors’ feedback) about GSK’s pharmaceuticals via Twitter, Facebook, and other social media.
- Program managed MSL business intelligence via a North America-wide statistical analysis of GSK’s field-based activities in order to provide KPI metrics, and optimize their coverage in the field, using a hybrid Tableau and Oracle solution.
- Managed the R&D field launch for Tanzeum (albiglutide), including all compliance requirements, vendors, formulary s, speaker s, package inserts s, and then reported subsequent feedback from the health care professionals for three months after. Focus was on the drug launch with emphasis on communications planning and timing for MSLs, sales, MI, R&D, vendors, pharmacists, regulatory, and senior GSK management.
- Digital Delivery Management of web site related to albiglutide release, including marketing materials and label.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Program Managed both business and IT efforts for the Dodd-Frank Regulations implementation for mortgage originations and servicing, including the compliance work to be done by PHH’s subsidiaries.
- Systems included front- and back-end mortgage processing, mortgage initiation, and subsidiary loan processing.
- Successfully managed budgets, on- and off-shore vendors, a large team of business analysts and legal experts, and a 50-person IT team, impacting about a dozen front- and middle- systems.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Program Manager
- Managed globally, all technology workstreams for the acquisition of a global pharmaceutical company which included their 42 office locations.
- The program workstreams included marketing, migrations of e-mail, telecom, and networking, infrastructure build out, domain migration and support transitions for service desk, field services, server support, and telecom.
- Managed a global team of stakeholders from both companies and all their technology vendors.
- Regulatory responsibilities especially included GxP audits, HIPAA and SOX regulatory and compliance.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Created, then managed a PMO of 8 project managers performing content development / data warehousing globally, for new products and services.
- Created an ITIL-centric process flow for project managing the creation and rollout of new products.
- All new products developed using Agile and Iterative methodologies.
- Managed the Sharepoint-centric communication and web site for all ITIL related activities at Sungard.
Confidential, Lionville, PA
Global Technical Program Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure
- Managed 2 project managers and 3 vendors in the implementation of the Global Unity Program - an international program extended to platform migrations in South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the UK, US, and included 35 plants and 3600 users.
- Utilized Agile (Scrum) methodologies and reported to C-level management.
- Managed the Brazil Infrastructure Upgrade - a portfolio of projects that were a complete uplift to the Sao Paulo operations.
- Regulatory responsibilities especially included signature / audit authority for GxP-related work and SOPs, HIPAA, and SOX. Systems included various platforms such as Linux and Windows, and Veeva and Clarity for reporting and records.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Program Managed a disaster recovery initiative, which included the build-out of one full data center in Philadelphia and a separate data center expansion in Alpharetta, Georgia including electrical, telecom, real estate/leases, purchasing and installation of walls, racks and cooling units in the data centers.
- Managed all agencies, vendors and extranet websites, where data was input from medical transcripts and then using AI or manual means, translated / converted into reports and returned to HCPs and hospitals.
- Regulatory responsibilities especially included signature / GxP audits and HIPAA and SOX regulatory. This was a Lotus Notes environment.
- Managed the marketing materials associated with Confidential on their website (unix/apache and batch files).
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Global Business Program Manager
- Reported directly to the CEO of PFH and the CTO of E-Loan while project managing the multi-national acquisition of E-Loan, an Internet-based mortgage front-end.
- Worked exclusively with C-level executives, corporate attorneys, and department heads of both companies (located in two different countries).
Confidential, Camden, NJ
Program Manager, Chief Technology Officer
- Co-created a PMO for the Chief Technology office by designing the process through which new projects came into the CTO -- and managed all the projects within the CTO.
- Created a QA department and managed the QA team of 7 people.
- Won Most Valuable Player for creating and supervising ITIL best practice Release and Change Management processes within Campbell Soup Technology Office.
- Won Excellence for strategy and implementation of the WebSphere Center of Excellence.
- Provided Vendor Management for all Technology Office vendors: selection, SOWs, supervision, deliverables, payments, and close-outs.
- Managed the Pepperidge Farm consumer website advertising, branding and digital assets, coordination with business and agencies, IT and assets management vendors.
- Created a Service Framework (production and process flows) for the Chief Technology Office. This Blueprinting process provided 90% accuracy in estimating costs for new projects, and validation for budgets for ongoing projects.
Confidential, Boston, NYC
- Project Manager for all RFP, RFI and SOW creation for the solutions practice at Alliance in Philadelphia offices.
- Created a PMO Program Management Office practice for Confidential . This PMO focused on delivering high-quality tools to Alliance’s Project Managers so that they could focus on filling in the blanks on communications plans, change management plans, disaster recovery plans, regression testing plans, etc., rather than having to create them anew.
- Project Manager at Merrill Lynch. Initialized the Wealth Management tool used by the sales force utilizing data stored in Documentum and a data warehouse, plus wealth analytics, to produce sales literature.
- Project Manager for Trading Initiatives at Merrill Lynch. High-level global enterprise architecture business and technology mapping for the trading initiatives within Merrill Lynch Investment Management division - in the UK and Princeton.
- Project Manager at SEI Investments for the Wealth Management Network. Creation of a mobile application targeted to the Ultra High Net Worth market.