Proven Program / Project Manager | Helping Companies Translate Their Business Goals into Reality. Establishes extensive interaction with cross - functional teams & customer success. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Self motivated, insightful, work independently, strong presentation skills, a proven track record with Program Delivery and Project Management system methodologies and training techniques. A passionate, strong attention to detail, proactive team member with expert ability to analyze and deliver bottom line Return-On-Investment (ROI) cost saving solutions.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
- Cross-Functional Team Coach Ability to Collaborate Across Diverse Teams
- Program Management Office (PMO) Relationship Building, Reliability, & Integrity
- Communications Point of Contact (POC) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Program Mapping (Current / Desired State) Program / Project Review Board (PRB)
- Governance & Policy Documentation Skills Drafting Risk Analysis & Return On Investment
Sr. Project Manager
- Drive analytical business process improvement requirements and establish Confidential Care, Help Desk, and Confidential Customer Support’s position into world class renowned cutting-edge support excellence. Providing guidance and organizational project management improvements of customer experience and customer service programs.
Sr. Project Manager
- Drive renovation of technology innovation projects to establish homes to modern day building code requirements, health & safety standards, and cosmetic appeal.
- Evaluate numerous properties to establish homesteads and relocation settlements for families looking for new homes.
Program Manager - Customer Experience
- A contract position recruited into the Customer Experience for Services NPS Team to focus on optimizing the end-to-end, Genesis to completion customer and partner experience with Cisco Services by delivering “simple, seamless, and secure” interactions across the customer and partnerships engagement lifecycle.
- Competitive ability to lead corporate initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of the experience delivered to customers.
- Motivate and collaborate with business partners to instill velocity, passion, and changes throughout Cisco.
- Collaborating with team members to adopt the Net Promoter System (NPS).
- Documented program onboarding processes, implement policies & compliance, and business administration.
- Coordinate with business leaders on optimization recommendations and to form effective executive sponsorship relationships.
- Provided round the clock first priority food and diaper services.
- Initiated 24-hour same day service level agreement for quiet baby sleep mode so mom can get rest upgrades.
Sr. IT Program / Project Manager
- Provide excellent analytics skills with Security & Compliance group responsible for overall project coordination of project follow up, including: release management of project issues, scope, deadline, sensitive project documentation, project plan status reporting, project human capital budget preparation, Supplier management, Business Value Added Resellers (VAR), and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Mentor and coaching technical skills resource allocation to provide high quality and cost-effective projects and set goals for on time completion.
- Work autonomously with Global Teams, Legal, HR, Procurement policies, strategic direction, stakeholders, and infrastructure project teams to escalate issues and develop solutions.
- Determine that post-implementation PMO support, assigned operations handoff checklist, and scheduling exists before relinquishing the PM responsibility.
Program Manager (PMO/CAB)
- Established a progressive and flexible project program management system within Confidential to develop consistent and efficient product line project portfolio management that helped deliver successful business operations within NetSuite, Boomi, and SalesForce.com portals for enterprise services in complex dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative with CA PPM (Clarity) software internal stakeholders, search engine optimization (SEO), and project teams to manage multiple projects associated with evolving online user stories/experience specifications such as database architectures, technical design, cost benefit analysis, system design integration, understanding client facing use cases, and impact.
- Engaged with performance evaluations strategy owners to define business requirements that influence program development while monitoring adoption, business performance improvement, performance standards, and product design process roadmap. Influence others with data migration requirements of process flow, Metrics, Gantt charting, customer success management, best practices, sandbox / user acceptance testing (UAT), and web content creative development.
Program Manager / Team Lead
- Act as customer facing relationship manager point of contact (POC) for human resources, and employee enablement teamwork skills.
- Built & Implement process improvements such as strategic project planning inside sales alignment, decision making, project risk management experience, sales cycle experience, sourcing, and SaaS.
- Coordinates program management of Cisco Partner Annuity Initiative (CPAI) WW Services Partners Distribution projects that identify distribution business needs into technical requirements analysis supporting the strategic global distribution emerging markets plans. Drove the mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation team and go-live. Revenues for Q4FY14 were $7,545,511 for US/C and $538,325 for APJC.
- Manage the Install Base Data Center Simplification project and engage with Cisco Sales & Services and black belt teams in driving business analysis, process improvement strategies, and operating procedures.
Program Manager (PMO)
- As a self-starter I provided project management hardware / software skills, investigate IT Infrastructure technologies (help desk, Service network management, telecom, server, virtualization, cloud) manage ServiceNow ad hoc requests and champion organizational adoption of policies and programs.
- Established accountability and project governance regime within Confidential to develop project plans consistent and efficient project delivery techniques that minimizes risk in order to deliver successful completion to results-oriented projects within SAP system. Reconcile of variances to current year and next quarter guidance to ensure that SAP/Jira project outcomes meet business and stakeholder requirements and are delivered on schedule, within project budgets, and within scope. Exercised discretion and assigned personnel using both professional and supervise experience and independent judgment. Assist financial management to set budget management goals. End to end roll out of SharePoint collaborative platform / document record retention and storage.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Assisted with Service Delivery Transformation Team (SDT) providing vision, tact, highly organized adoption, liaison and technical problems solving to lead cross-functional teams, subject matter experts, business stakeholders case management, and Cisco partners for “Know me, know my network” project and business tracks. Managed external partners interaction / client management relationships and effectively provided prototype development support services for all change management initiatives, functions, and identify industry trends.
- Business development of Partner Initiated Customer Access (PICA) support programs and service tools which provided smart service initiatives to Cisco sales and service partners, both technical and non-technical partners. Drive the process improvement investment for internal and external level 1, 2, 3 & 4 supports resulting in decreased response times and reduction of delivery cost estimates for Cisco and Cisco partners. The results are being measured by Cisco saving in excess of $40M annualized in overdelivery costs with additional savings being realized in the near future.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Accountable for calendar management, software application development (DevOps) program, operational support, and adoption within business units, call / contact center, Payroll, business intelligence (BI), and data warehousing data mining teams.
- Proactively communicate clearly and collaboratively with internal IT teams to provide liaise for system enhancements, strong analytical skills, customer requirements, quality assurance (QA) testing, embedded software, and gap analysis. Gather requirements and technical knowledge to document business process descriptions, business cases, analyzing data, proposal, troubleshooting, develop presentation, tactical plans, functional requirements management, and user training. Provide the conductive ability for problem resolution within diverse global teams and assist with SAP project scheduling for move to productions (MTP) success. Substantiate the objectives and return on investment (ROI) initiative for each project timeline and funding.