- Microsoft Certified Professional, a Project Management Institute certified Project Manager, and a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master. Performs many PMO and Consulting roles
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner trained Project Manager, experience in mentoring and project managers in Gold Partner - inspired best practices for managing projects using Microsoft Project and Project Web App
- Experienced in traditional waterfall projects as well as in bi-modal agile/waterfall hybrids and advises Project Managers on the best practices for the integration of Agile tools with Microsoft Project
- Consults in PMO Governance and performs Microsoft Project Server/Online configuration and administration
- Experienced in Portfolio and Project Management, Project Online & Server, Operations Management and Support, Team Leadership, Business Transformation, Customer Relations, Application Troubleshooting
- Keynote speaker at Microsoft PPM events
- Enterprise Project Management using Microsoft PPM, Microsoft Project Online Administration, PMO Transformation and Governance, Portfolio and Project Analysis and Reporting.
- Managed a data warehouse design, development, deployment and support project for a major U.S. cable provider, including multiple releases over a number of years. Led daily project meetings. Monitored and controlled SDLC. Performed external customer requirements gathering and negotiations. Led meetings and developed communication plans for and with internal and external stakeholders. Performed performance and personnel reviews.
- Managed the development, testing, deployment, and support teams for enterprise data warehousing and collections solutions. Served as Team Lead for co-located and for multi-national virtual teams.
- Operations and personnel management of up to 300 permanent and temporary employees. Risk management, contingency planning, disaster recovery, executive reporting, external reporting, purchasing requests and customer satisfaction tours/meetings for conversion projects of local, state, and federal documents of civil and criminal data. Performed project reviews and provided project status updates and risk assessments to the PMO and executives on a regular basis. Reviewed vendor contracts and provided recommendations for modifications of the same. Provided resource and milestone projections and updates for new and ongoing projects.
- Proposed, initiated and managed through closing a document tracking and storage modernization project for Confidential AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System) Conversion Center. Project proposal writing, internal and external project negotiations, monitoring and controlling of multiple simultaneous biometric identification conversion projects for local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies. Responsible for hiring, managing, mentoring, reviewing, and releasing permanent and temporary human resources based on project needs. Led team meetings and developed communication plans for and with internal and external stakeholders.
PMO Governance, Business Transformation, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Web App, Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Customer Relations, Personnel Management, ETL Development and Management, Function Point Analysis, Application Troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration, Operations Management and Support.
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Project Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Project Professional
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft SQL Server
- As a Confidential Salaried Professional placed at the California Earthquake Authority, served as a project manager in the EPMO for IT, Legal, and internal projects.
- Worked with C-level management to align PMO priorities to business goals.
- Advised and support the EPMO in achieving its transformation goals of maturing through the lens of Proactive Portfolio and Project Management best practices.
- Duties extended to Project Web App and Microsoft Project reporting, administration, and governance.
Development and Testing Group Lead
- Developed and managed plans for quality and schedule of a collections module for a major cable services provider.
- Controlled quality with a focus on prevention through inspection and validation. Ensured correct use of standardized testing techniques and tools in the team.
- Used quality metrics to measure success of deliverables. Used performance data to evaluate and manage the testing schedules. Validated requirements.
- Lead a Business Intelligence solution development project for implementation at major cable companies.
- Managed project team. Developed and managed plans for quality, scope, schedule, communications, and human resources. Used quality and performance data to measure success of deliverables.
- Gathered and validated requirements from customers. Negotiated with project partners.
- Performed scope and quality validations. Acquired and released project team members.
- Designed and developed the ETL process control system for the Confidential Data Warehouse.
- Lead designer/developer of process and inter-server communications allowing for unrestricted scale-out growth of the ETL system for the Data Warehouse.
- ETL Design/Development, Design Documentation, Data and Process Quality Assurance and Testing. Customer Support.
- Managed software developers and operations supervisors for the AFIS Conversion Center.
- Proposal Writing, Budgeting, Executive Summaries and Reports, Staffing, Employee Reviews, Customer Requirements Identification and Negotiations.
- Project Management, Operations Management, System Design, Development, and Support Management.
- Security of Criminal and Government Biometric Documents and Data.
- Disaster Recovery Planning. End User Documentation and .