- Seasoned Program Manager seeking my next opportunity to help build a great company.
- Program Manager with 19 years of rapidly progressive switching technology experience, most recently in the DC Power space.
- Proven ability to lead complex projects with multiple teams.
- Strong technical background.
- Expertise with switching equipment as well as new technology deployments.
- Exceptionally customer focused and results driven.
- Adhere to the principles of the PMBOK guide and PMI practices.
- Manage power equipment projects to rip and replace, install and audit with revenues from $50K to $4M. Installations completed with zero interruptions of service.
- Drive project execution for cloud computing and mobile internet infrastructure with energy - efficient AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC circuit board mounted power modules, telecom energy systems, DC datacenters and custom power products.
- Work with customers on up scope opportunities to generate change order purchase orders.
- Follow up on After Market Sales opportunities to foster the purchase order from the customer.
- Managed all aspects of wireless switching office projects at Confidential including new equipment installations and software releases, telco equipment and associated facilities, and new technology deployments.
- Single point of contact to the Special Events team to successfully deploy network coverage for both single and re-occurring events such as NASCAR races, World Series games, and the
- Developed and managed the process to integrate secondary circuits and optimize existing bandwidth for network cell sites. Resulted in an 83% reduction of blocked calls in the Midwest region. Received the Circle of Excellence and Inner Circle s for this .
- Scheduled all switching operations work for the Midwest region.
- Maintained Microsoft Project workbook and web based national project calendar.
- Received Confidential Excellence for successfully resolving a subscriber issue.
- Hand selected as a protégé to participate in a mentorship program for accelerated career development and advancement opportunities.
Mobile Switching Office Technician
- Maintain all Network Elements in Confidential ’s switching offices.
- Front line trouble shooting and creative problem solving.
- Sustain Confidential EBTS Cellular Network in a three-state market, including new site turn up.
- Upgrade entire network as new system releases are implemented.
- Lead switch operations new site turn ups with 100% on air success rate.
- Tracked site outages and developed processes that reduced network down time by 20%.
Associate Communications Services Technician
- Lead installer for a nine-member team.
- Coordinated personnel, materials, and equipment to complete projects.
- Responsible for the installation and light testing of the 5ESS Switch.
- Assisted the Organization Supervisor by providing status of job progress.
- Prepared Method of Procedure forms specific to job requirements.
- Interfaced between customer, supervisor, and project management.