- BI - LINGUAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL with more than 14 years of combined strong management experience across diverse markets and industries worldwide with outstanding performances leading in advanced and complex technology solutions.
- Specialize in PROJECT MANAGMENT, PROCESS RE-DESIGN, and APPLICATION RE-ENGINEERING. Strong track record of managing CROSS-functional teams onsite/off-shore that coordinates as a focused unit to achieve aggressive business goals.
- Having 15 years of experience in IT. Out of overall experience, 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Managed end to end support engagements in on-off model including vendor management & third party managements
- Managed various projects in on-off model with multi vendors
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Rich experience in translating Business requirements to understandable IT systems requirements
- Proficient in budgeting, execution, monitoring and resource management skills with strong customer service attitude, client management, senior management reporting, project metrics, internal and external quality processes implementation
- Experience in coordinating various Technology Horizontal teams within Cognizant(Mobile & eCommerce, Business Process Integration, DWBI, Business Consulting etc.) to showcase Proactive Business proposals based on Client needs & Industry trends
- Travelled & worked from various locations in USA, in UK and India for prestigious clients with multi cultural teams on various domains. Currently possesses Green Card and requires no additional work authorization.
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS COMPETENCIES:
- Project Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Organizational Development
- Rapid Deployments
- SCRUM Framework
- Team Leadership
- Capital Expenditure Planning
- Large-Scale Deployments
- Vendor Negotiations & Management
- CMM Quality Procedures
- Risk Management
- Client Management
- Change Management
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Budget Development & Management
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: MS Project 2007, MS Project Web Access, Clarity, Salesforce, MS Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence
PREVIOUS TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE: C, Pro *C, Visual Basic, HTML, ASP, JSP, COBOL, Unix Shell Programming, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle 8, MS SQL Server, MS Access
CAREER AND PROJECT HISTORY:
- Manage 10 Onshore and 12 Offshore team members
- Involved in End to End project delivery
- Program includes multiple concurrent projects, multiple Project Plans, project teams, scope and financials at the same time
- Anchored as the Program manager leading a highly matrix project team and a very complex integration program
- Managed 8 Onshore and 15 Offshore team members
- Involved in End to End project deliveries of multiple enhancement requests each falling between 200K to 750K size
- Developed the Statements of work (SOW) for the engagement
- Managed several concurrent projects in parallel, thereby demanding the need to maintain multiple Project Plans, project teams, scope and financials at the same time
- Collaborated with Confidential ’s IT and Business executives constantly in reviewing and prioritizing the Enhancement list, as well as monitoring the financial benefits and the IT roadmap
- Lead the team to provide gap analysis between Canada and US systems and also helped to arrive at feasibility reports for the Business
- Managed 4 Onshore and 7 Offshore team members with an estimated project value of $850K
- Involved in End to End project delivery - starting with Project Charter and ending with Implementation and close down activities that included capturing Lessons Learned
- Developed & Managed Statement of work (SOW), project financials, and project metrics
- Worked with external vendor - Chase Paymentech, during Requirements, Design and Testing
- Efficiently managed the vendor/client relationship with Confidential ’s, the onshore/offshore relationship within Confidential and also the vendor/vendor relationship with the Testing Center team and the Chase Paymentech
- Managed 12 Onshore and 20 Offshore team members with an estimated project value of $1.8M
- Managed the Project Plan, Scope, Requirements, Change Requests and the stakeholder expectations
- Defined project roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations for all team members
- Effectively managed the project financials and produce weekly reports to the senior leadership team
- Worked in multi vendor environment and successfully established a healthy and respectable relationship
- Managed 5 Onshore and 10 Offshore team members consisting of several projects - medium to large, and ranging from 50K to 250K
- Participated in business discussions to understand the business needs and exchange information about the CMAX capabilities, showcasing the pre-defined web templates to store internet content
- Estimation and resource planning
- Oversee the project financials such as requesting the funds from the business, tracking the burn rate, monitoring the time entries and also revisiting the estimates and funds at specific intervals to ensure and balance the project health. An in-house tool, EPIC, was used for Project Management needs
- Project Delivery - The Project manager also was responsible of engaging the Quality testing team for the SIT and the businesses for the UAT. After the completion of SIT and UAT, the project implementation is planned and executed
- Served as on-shore Project Manager and anchored project planning, scheduling, estimation and project implementation
- Estimation and resource planning
- Manage project using tools MS Project and Clarity
- Coordinated the full integration, management, acceptance testing, rollout, installation, and supervision of OneSource application with DSS Software Asset Management Software.
- Project Lead, assisted PM with (involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and project management) revision of the re-engineering and enhancement of account processing system.
- Guided the UI system development while developing interface programs into Pro*C and Oracle functions.
- Performed troubleshooting, maintenance, optimization, and enhancements based on Business requests.
- Assisted in the full implementation of the Retek Merchandising System for Confidential Corporation. Involved in the conversion project that included analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of various legacy modules and interfaces.