- Scrum Master with 5+ years of experience in Agile Project Management and a solid track record of successfully leading multiple software projects simultaneously in highly complex and fast - paced environments, both Agile and Waterfall.
- Looking for an environment where she can be a motivational servant-leader to teams as she organizes, leads and coaches them towards producing results that exceed organizational expectations.
- Extensively skilled in organizing and facilitating valuable Scrum ceremonies - daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective, collaboratively supporting Product Owners and teams in all aspects of backlog management, gathering Agile team metrics and using them for fostering improvement, and promoting continuous improvement.
- Accomplished in project planning, schedule definition, risk analysis and mitigation, and conflict resolution.
- Agile / Agile at Scale
- Scrum / Kanban / SAFe
- Project Management
- MS CRM
- API, EDI, HL7
- JIRA / Rally
- Integrational Testing
- Process Improvement
CSM / IT Project Manager
- Led 2 Scrum Teams to multiple successful releases through investigation, response and deployment using Scrum/Kanban. Implemented ADP Payroll/HR solution from Hosted to Cloud through API. Implemented Trimble Tracking/10-4.com solution using API to provide all major Fortune 500 retail and logistic customers tracking visibility, geofencing, trip and order data. Lead Internal Employee Data migration from Legacy system to Web based solution.
- Process consisted of daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Retro and Feature/Product Backlog Refinement meetings during weekly Sprint cycles with use of Rally to capture Features/Epics and User Stories.
- Coached Agile principles as a Scrum Master with the result of reduction in Cycle Time by 20% thus increasing the team's throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
- Provided ongoing management by incorporating Agile methods, oversight and leadership on old and new projects with CZ, Smith and Wesson, Daisy, Pfizer.
- Successfully introduced Agile/Scrum methods on a team of engineers to deliver product to stakeholders faster and more efficiently.
- Implemented daily standups, Kanban for daily flow, weekly Sprints and monthly Retrospectives.
- Ensured each stakeholder product was deployed in a manner consistent with HTI defined policies and procedures to ensure stakeholders’ satisfaction of the final product outcome.
- Provided ongoing management, oversight and leadership on new HIE 2.0 platform
- Implemented daily virtual standups, bi-weekly Sprints and Retrospectives to ensure continuous project flow.
- Provided HL7/ADT data validation with vendors for easy go live on new software platform to Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coordinated internal and client resources and the delivery of services within the plan, including installation, training, data conversion, and data interface development.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports for the clients including readmit and ADT patient data.
- Coordinated internal and client resources and the delivery of services within the plan, including software installation, training, data conversion, and data interface development for major nationwide Healthcare organization.
- Conducted demonstration of software for potential new clients. Performed Agile ceremonies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with DevOps on individual stakeholder accounts and performed data clean up.
- Provided software customization, configuration, remote software training, troubleshooting, integrative interface testing and validation, support to clients.
- Provided POC Device Testing, Electronic Data Interface, Information System integration testing before full execution to Live Production.