- Project Management, Confidential and Cost Controls, Finance, Audit, Training, Office Management, Accounts
- Root cause analysis of accounts that identified $35M in unapplied funds and process gaps for refunds.
- Root cause for key vendor invoice issues to identify system issues and clear $7M in payments
- Vendor Audit resulting in $1.5M cost saving and $.7M credit for overbilling.
- Procurement review resulting in rebid with a savings of $1M
- Successfully estimated and managed automation, construction and manufacturing projects ranging from $1M - $10M within or under planned budget.
- Collection and analysis of data involving contract Confidential /modification issues and monitoring of contract changes and claims for a $14 Billion multi-year project that included over 100 fixed priced competitively bid construction contracts.
- Training of incoming project managers to successfully manage projects within company standards and procedures. Developed and conducted training of personnel for reporting requirements, database entry and procedures.
- Manager of a Special Project for design and implementation of a manufacturing and front office training program to comply with ISO 2002 and TL9000. System analysis for company wide database, aided other plants in the development of training programs
Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint, SAP, Adobe, Efinity/Ariba, E - builder, MyBuy
- Root cause analysis of vendor invoice and purchase order issues; company refund, credit and payment process to identify gaps, recommend solutions and clear outstanding payments and credits.
- Provision of Cost/Finance governance to projects. Working with clients to provide early strategic input into the planning, procurement and delivery of new capital assets. Providing regular reports and performance analysis. Ensuring that appropriate controls tools, systems and processes are established or maintained.
- Establishment and delivery of baseline budget, Estimate at Completion and final close-out of costs. Maintained control of budget, Monitored Actual Cost of Work Performed and provided accurate cashflow forecasts. Ensuring that planning properly delivered on projects: including the establishment and maintenance of the baseline plan, progress updates, planning reviews, short term look-ahead plans and forecast completion status.
- Managed the construction payables and Change Order review process, processing and tracking of claims and changes. Oversight and management of commitments and invoicing by vendors. Provision of proactive management information and data analysis for potential, pending and approved changes; change causes as a percentage of project dollars, etc. Ensuring that cost management is properly delivered by review of trends and development of mitigation measures.
- Compilation and presentation of project status, development and issues for multiple projects valued at 7M - 80M. Liaison between internal departments, CM firms and Project Teams. Coordinated the Bid process and scheduling.
- Revision and/or audit various project documents. Governance coordination, design and development of deliverables (presentations, flowcharts, forms, procedures, etc.), draft and finalize project charters, execution plans, Request for Proposal etc. Resolution of issues not needing PM guidance. Project closeout, punch list signoff, Turnover Package verification etc.
- Drafting of project correspondence and reports, compilation of spreadsheets and tracking of Project closeout. Liaison between Project Manager and Superintendent and subcontractors, architect, and owner
- Management of staffing plans and budgets for filling and back fitting of Central Office and Project-wide analyst and administrator positions. This included recruitment, resume review, interview coordination and hiring. Maintenance of sub-consultant and subcontractor agreements and budgets.
- In-house training for corporations in Excel, FrontPage, PaintShop Pro, PowerPoint, Project, Word, and Visio,) Design of computer-based training programs and hard-copy manuals, procedures, flyers, etc. Owner/Manager of a computer center for software training of groups and individuals for small businesses, senior citizens and students
- Course development, presentations, and database design in conjunction with programmer, instructor training, development and implementation of new procedures, and negotiating purchase of training materials and printed materials.
- Researched outside training negotiated cost and scheduling. Worked with department managers to determine and meet new training needs, conducted training of plant personnel in new procedures, and interfaced with other plants to assist in their training development.
- Development and maintenance of Policies and Procedures and Coordinated Central Office training and orientation program and conducted training in departmental procedures