Marketing and sales professional with extensive experience in sales management, product marketing, supply chain and asset management. Looking to use my broad cross section of hands on business development and team building to bring focus and drive to grow market share and gross profit.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Product Asset manager
- Sales and supply chain managing of multiple product lines for PEMCO line with technology sales focus in commercial, military, medical tubing/connectors and aerospace industries.
- This was a hybrid position of a Product Manger and Asset Manager combined with focus on key customers for cable assemblies, medical tubing, and commercial connectors. I was responsible for the sales and product lifecycle, which include marketing of new products, development, and research and design.
- Updated senior management with market research and analysis. Worked to develop a marketing plan to increase market share and win new business and increase sales in the supply chain.
- Business calls to potential new business and worked with various suppliers to help develop a competitive edge to move inventory and sales.
- I was on the cross - functional team in a Kaizen project, collaborated with senior management and project managers to implement a new process to streamline process for the product manager’s platform.
- Developed new product opportunities with cable assembly customers to find new solutions and provide best pricing and service.
- Developed competitive pricing research on competition and implemented new pricing strategies that allowed Confidential to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Worked with asset management, sales and technical development teams to increase GP and market percentage.
- Grew market share from 16% to 22% in those following years
- Grew GP from 18.5% to 21% in those following years
- Created a streamlined quoting process to help the sales team win new business.
- Took over our 3 biggest suppliers (TE, Molex, FCI) to help market and grow the military side and commercial side of our connecters. I covered the North America region
- I work with the inventory and quality manager to improve business processes for lead-times and availability as well as RoHS compliance.
- I analyzed pricing breaks and forecasted future demand to determine the best mix of product to have on the self to support our book ship business as well as our pipeline of backlog.
- Single point of contact for two suppliers to resolve field quoting and expediting issues as well as the Arrow representative for those suppliers to plan marketing rollouts.
- Worked large, annual, strategic quote opportunities to maximize gross profit, grow, and defend market share.
- As a liaison between suppliers and Arrow’s sales team, I negotiated competitive pricing and availability that lead to increased sales and gross profit.
- Analyzed aggregate demand and customer trends to gain back-end margin by leveraging my supplier relationships.
- I actively work with vendors to secure best pricing, lead-time, and to resolve issues before they become constraints.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Loan portfolio Manager
- Credit analysis and risk policies in prime and sub-prime lending for mortgage and commercial loans. Wholesale of mortgage products to consumers and financial partners.
- Loss mitigation of commercial and mortgage loans. Worked with customers to reduce risk for the investors. Used recovery strategies to minimize loss due to loan modification, short sale and repayment plans. Reviewed loss structure according to agreements and legal department.
- Compliant with all regulatory Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act consumer rights under the Fair Debit Collection Practices Act and OTS requirements.
- Counseled and interviewed with customer based on loss mitigation call volume. Reviewed Current Financial obligations and ability to anticipate future repayment plan. Provided benefit and solutions based customer service to the Client.
- Structured attractive financial packages; effectively negotiate terms for mortgage modifications, refinance transactions, and short sale negotiations. Monitored and ensured compliance with financial and legal aspects.
- Determining and documenting new product requirements, developing sales forecasts and product pricing, and launching new products to the marketplace including identifying competitors, feature gaps, defining market positioning, communication strategy, and critical business requirements.
Confidential, Parker, CO
Branch Manager, AVP
- Multi-Site Manager for commercial and retail branches. Worked with business and retail customers on building a financial relationship while providing excellent customer service.
- Product management establishing product specifications, market positioning and pricing with focus on customer needs, with new commercial and consumer products.
- Determining and documenting new product requirements, developing sales forecasts and product pricing. Launching new products to the marketplace including identifying competitors, communication Strategy, and critical business requirements.
- Solicit and develop new commercial loan relationships by interviewing loan applicants, structuring loan terms, pricing, fees and closing of loans. Approve loans within lending authority limits, review and recommend Credit write up and approval of loans to supervisor or loan committee.
- Commercial lending for small to large businesses, worked with CFO and senior management to review the companies financials and recommend any banking and lending solutions.
- Structured attractive financial packages; effectively negotiate terms for commercial paper transactions, mortgages, leasing and insurance. Monitor and ensure compliance with financial and legal aspects.
- Worked on CRA in metro Denver to develop and target market Areas, worked with local city chamber and local charities to help the community promote Confidential awareness in the Denver metro area.
- Engaged with various business partners to develop a marketing tactic to increase branch deposit, business development for new and existing business customers.
- Branch development and prospecting small businesses lending and new commercial construction, coaching and of business bankers on commercial lending, managing of branch fee income and Net contribution.
- Commercial loans portfolio in the south Denver area. Worked with business customers to reduce risk for the bank, implemented strategies to minimize loss due to loan modification, short sales and repayment plans.
- Compliant with all regulatory Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act Consumer Rights under the Fair Debt Collection practices Act and OTS Requirements.
- Merchant services, credit card services, gift cards, prepaid cards, purchasing cards, and corporate cards. Pricing and negotiation of structured agreements.
- Coaching and mentoring of sales staff to meet branch commercial and retail goals, setting branch goals for new checking accounts, consumer loans, real-estate, investment services, deposit growth, cross-selling goals, new house hold growth and also development of leads list for prospecting.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Branch Manager of Newport Beach branch: 89 million in deposits.
- Business development of Fortune 500 companies with 200 plus employees as SEG companies.
- Public relations for branch in Newport Beach, with local community Events.
- Working with local city chamber and local charities to promote credit union awareness. al seminars for member, SEG companies, and surrounding community (First time home buyers seminar, credit score seminar, and identity theft seminar).
- Monthly presentations of goals and operations of branch to board members.
- Consumer and mortgage underwriter level III. Mortgage modification, refinance, and short sales negotiations.
- Risk based lending for consumer and mortgage loans. Credit and risk policies, credit analysis
- Coaching and mentoring of sales staff to meet branch consumer loans goals.
- Branch goals for new, consumer loans real estate, investment services.