- PMI - certified Project/Program Manager and Team Lead.
- Experienced consultant, with demonstrated success in both commercial and public sector environments.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer-facing and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Professional Scrum Master
- Proficient Confidential managing remotely-distributed project teams (including off-shore resourced)
- Adept Confidential building strong customer relationships to accurately identify needs and develop solutions.
- Proactive decision-making abilities and leadership throughout full project life-cycle.
- Analytical problem-solver with an avid curiosity for seeking innovative solutions to challenging issues.
- Skilled communicator, with proficiency in conveying program summaries to appropriate levels of senior management.
- Self-motivated, with minimal need for supervision. Have worked in a 100% off-site capacity since 2014.
- Seeks to beat deadlines while consistently producing top-quality deliverables.
- Dedicated to the goals of the organization.
- Grounded in honesty, dependability and integrity.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Serves as the liaison between the Business Clients and IT for each project I am assigned.
- Coordinates work efforts between Business Analysts, Architects, Development/Testing organizations and Delivery Teams.
- Manages project team budgets to ensure project funding is being utilized accurately and responsibly. Holds subarea teams to their project estimates to ensure funding is neither overspent nor underspent.
- Has managed up to 8 SDLC and Agile project efforts simultaneously.
- Works with Scrum Masters to ensure all necessary development efforts are scheduled on project backlogs in a timely manner.
- Reports out to Confidential leadership issues related to schedule, scope and/or budget.
- Tracks project status and budgets using CA Technologies’ Clarity PPM™ project portfolio management tool.
- Works 100% remotely from Georgia. Has yet to meet his teams and co-workers face-to-face.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Supervised team of approx. 15 ASAP Consultants assigned to the Confidential & Confidential client. Reviews Consultant performance periodically with ASAP management.
- Met weekly with Consultants to provide, mentoring and assistance with Confidential & Confidential projects.
- Coordinated management of weekly time reporting and vacation schedules to insure uninterrupted client coverage.
- Assisted Consultants with client escalations on projects.
- Served as liaison between Confidential & Confidential client and my ASAP Consultant team.
- Managed remote multi-functional teams across the US.
- Maintained multi-million dollar project budget to +/- 20% estimate Confidential project completion.
- Achieved a perfect 100% score on an internal Confidential & Confidential project audit.
- Coordinated creation and archival of SDLC project deliverables.
- Maintained and communicates program metrics for Confidential & Confidential leadership (i.e., Speed-to-Market, Defect Analysis, etc.) as it pertained to the UVerse program.
- Proficient in SDLC and Agile project methodologies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Saved Pfizer $20 million annually in maintenance and licensing fees through Data Center shutdown activities.
- Scaled standard Pfizer server and retirement processes to accommodate the disposition of 420 servers in Ann Arbor Data Center within a 20-month window.
- Created forecast of required resources prior to project onset to ensure resources in place when needed, and released when activities completed.
- Coordinated application retirements with Data Center personnel responsible for server disposition.
- Shared Ann Arbor shutdown experiences with the teams in Kalamazoo, Michigan and Nagoya, Japan; ensuring their on-schedule shutdowns.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Managed the development of two end user applications for Confidential Telecommunications; one related to Operational Support System (OSS) local service order provisioning and support, the other for a WebLogic-based Billing / Ordering portal for the Georgia Technology Authority (GTA).
- Worked directly with the clients in documenting requirements.
- Generated solid system design.
- Coordinated with third-party COTS vendor.
- Managed software defect prioritization and correction.
- Followed SDLC processes.
- Briefed Confidential management team on project status.
- Achieved CMM Level 3 for Confidential .
- Forged relationships with GTA personnel during requirements and design phases, which ultimately simplified Customer Acceptance and ongoing support.
- Conducted on-site end-user of the Billing / Ordering application, ensuring that the users would be able to demonstrate immediate productivity on the date of application deployment.
- Developed and conducted monthly API classes for Confidential competitors in support of Confidential 's petition to offer Long Distance service within its nine-state region.
- Material included C++ and XML programming demonstrations and examples that allowed CLECs to provision Local Service orders through Confidential Operations Support Systems (OSS).
- All overall course ratings from students were '4' and higher (on a scale of 1-5) from the approx. 126 students who took the over a 6-year period. activity critical component for Confidential gaining regulatory approval to offer Long Distance service in its nine-state region.