- Global IT Program Manager with 23 Years of strong experience in all phases of Software life cycle processes using waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies.
- Worked in various roles at private and public sectors including federal and state government agencies, pharmaceutical, CRO, financial, investment, banking, life, property & casualty insurance and telecom industries.
- Serve as a trusted business partner, strategic advisor and thought leader, providing strategic - level thoughts for process improvement and technology investment projects.
- Strong Managerial skills along with proven technical and analytical skills
- To look holistically at complex business challenges and proactively make recommendations based on industry knowledge/best practices to improve client business and internal operations.
- Recommend changes to the business process, goals and growth strategy as they pertain to IT and overall operations.
- Lead clients through scoping and initial discovery of new opportunities as well as translate key research findings into actionable business recommendations for project assignments.
- Collaborate with IT Senior Leadership on key enterprise initiatives and decision making points.
- Administrative management and career path for junior members of the Business Solutions team as well as project team.
- Provided the recommendations on technology to senior management by gauging the competitors in IT market on various variables like cost, maintenance, quality, easy to use & software limitations.
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations by working with local and international offshore teams.
Confidential, Billerica, MA
Global IT Project/Program Manager
- Brass Ring Enhancements project has went live by working with IBM as client partner, PXL employees.
- Timekeeping project went live with Kronos Implementation in South Korea by working with The Hackett Group as Implementation Partner, Consultants and PXL employees.
- PRISM STC (Skills Talent and Capabilities) project went live by working with IT and Business PXL peers.
- Oracle Fusion Integration Upgrade project for file conversion in a cloud-based environment went live.
- Working on VMS - Vendor Management System project for global contingent work force as procure to pay by streamlining the hiring process along with financials with Beeline product as SaaS implementation globally.
Environment: MS Project, Office, Plan View, PMED, Oracle HCM, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Deltek, SAP BI Reports.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Global IT Program Manager
- Work with the regional and global teams to develop and shape the portfolio of projects.
- Work with groups to facilitate the articulation of the deliverables and milestones.
- Owns the process of governance and provide full details of the program/projects budgets in both expenses and staffing to IT Leadership by utilizing Vendor Management and PPM tools.
- Monitor the financial flows and owns the program tracking reports.
- Mange the global bee line Implementation involving RFI, RFP, SOW’s with Resource Tracking, Staff Augmentation and SOW services modules.
- Managed Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) Cloud Integration project.
- Work actively with the delivery leads to optimize the collaboration between the work streams, and resolve risks/issues.
- Develop and owns the agenda of progress reporting and adherence to plan.
- Act as single point of submission for all project managers on weekly basis for submission of project plans and status reports.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting of MO overall data analytics projects.
Environment: Clarity, MS Project, Share point, Office 365, SAS, QlikView, Beeline Oracle HCM, SQL Server, Access, and VBA
Confidential, Hartford, CT
IT Management - CFO
- Serve as Liaison between IT and Fiscal departments for key application solutions (CIVLS) such as Registration, Customer Support and billing solutions.
- Helping CFO on Fiscal disbursements and accountability processes, as well as management and coordination of fiscal planning, budgeting, and analysis.
- Assisting CFO to oversee the Confidential ’s Fiscal accounting, billing, vendor payments, budgeting, strategic financial planning, performance and program evaluation
- Partners with IT, Finance, Mod/Reg and other department leaders to align technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Ensures corporate technologies comply with IT general controls and best practices.
- Manage the business application portfolio interfaces to process critical business data using J2EE (Spring) framework.
- Enable to manage the effective allocation and deployment of Business Application resources.
- Oversight of third-party software vendors and systems integrators and other technology partners.
- Communicate the status of critical projects/dashboard reports with key business (CFO) and IT (Director) stakeholders.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Share point and Office, CIVLS, J2EE (Spring),Track IT
Confidential, Boston, MA
IT Delivery/Sr. Project Manager
- Delivery Leadership for Software Implementation of projects using PPM and MMS
- Managing delivery lines for existing customers along with possibility of expanding product line footprint.
- Mitigate and solve issues for business continuity along with System, User Acceptance and integrated testing.
- Oversee PMO initiatives of all projects within developed scopes, timelines, budgets and resource allocation.
- Participate in annual budget, scope, revenue planning and growth directives for all client projects.
- Oversee big picture of software development of current and future IT initiatives by Change Orders and SOW’s.
- Managing duck creek component upgrades for Billing, Policy and Claims work streams using J2EE frame works(struts)
- Ownership of Confidential client and the expansion of product lines of the client they support.
Environment: DMS, MMS, PPM, MS Visio, Duck Creek suite, J2EE Framework, MS Sql Server, .Net, xml, TFS, MS Project Server/client.
Confidential, Webster, MA
IT Program Manager
- Driving all phases of small to medium projects/program to successful completion.
- Duties include development of project schedules, creation and distribution of issues list, escalation management, facilitating cross-functional meetings and liaison between internal clients, operational staff and IT.
- Managed software development lifecycle, including design, documentation, development, test, implementation, and post-production performance of Cover-All and Tron Web (PAS - Policy Admin Systems) products using J2EE(Spring) framework.
- Risk analysis, schedule, issues were tracked and managed by PPM tool.
- Led the scrum teams to uncover the roadblocks and to meet delivery schedules
Environment: MS Project, PPM, Tron Web, Cover-All, SQL Server, J2EE(Spring), IBM RTC, MS Office
Confidential, Hartford, CT
IT Portfolio Manager
- Provide business and IT senior leadership with analysis of in-flight and proposed projects along with Infrastructure initiatives
- Continually assess the strategic value of the projects within the portfolio and (re)prioritize resources to drive the best value outcome to the business.
- Ten small projects a quarter by setting expectations, change management & execution by coordinating milestones
- Work with both on-site resources and off-shore suppliers along with selective employees
- Provide visibility of consolidated portfolio progress against budget and schedule.
- Ensure that benefits are assessed at the start of the portfolio lifecycle and that the realization is monitored.
Environment: MS Project, PPM, MS Visio, Biz Talk, .Net, DB2, Clarity, HP Extreme, MS Excel, MS Word
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Procurement, contracts planning, authoring solicitations, evaluation, requesting solicitation responses, selecting contractor(s), administering contracts and closing activities.
- Strong Change Management experience working with business stake holders
- Project initiation, scope planning, scope definition and scope change control activities.
- Resource planning, cost estimating, budgeting and cost control activities.
- Organizational planning, project team acquisition and staff development activities.
- Risk management planning, risk identification, risk quantitative and qualitative analysis, response planning, monitoring and control activities.
- Coached and facilitated Agile/Scrum teams as part of organization transformation.
Environment: MS Project , MS Visio, Clarity MS SQL Server, SSIS, J2EE (Struts), Oracle, MDM, DRM, MDS, CDI & Informatica
Confidential, Middletown, CT
Project Manager Enterprise Architecture
- Involved in overall enterprise governance model that includes corporate governance, IT governance and project governance.
- Budget estimates & resource management for cost effective maintenance of systems.
- Managed vendor partner deliverables and executed on agreed upon roadmaps of Data warehouse and Business Intelligence Projects
- Ensured change control process is in place and risk communication/mitigation takes place in timely fashion
- Managed software development lifecycle, including design, documentation, development, testing, deployment and post-production performance of Cover-All, iNSURITY and Guidewire products using J2EE(Struts) framework.
- Worked on operational metrics project to surface workflow gaps from quote to policy with Insurity and leveraged to fill those gaps in replacing with Guidewire Policy and Billing Center.
- Implemented Mobile Architecture using IBM Business Intelligence technology
Environment: MS SQL Server, Guidewire, iNSURITY, Cover-All, SSIS/DTS, J2EE (Struts), IBM Cognos, Hyperion, MS Project.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Supported 80 Development/QA and 40 Production Databases using Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Monitored and Maintained DB growth and captured changes for capacity planning
- Worked with data mining techniques on OLAP and OLTP databases for defining IT goals
- Worked with Business closely on defining datamarts & Business Intelligence cubes/catalogs
Environment: Oracle 10G, UNIX, MS Windows XP, Sql Server, DB2, MS Excel
Confidential, New London, CT
- Clinical data analysis and executing the scripts for reconciliation, validation & sampling of data
- Managed engagements with outside party service providers/vendors
- Accountable for maintaining versions of medical dictionaries as part of Release Management
- Managed Scrum Meetings on daily basis.
Environment: Oracle 10G, UNIX, MS Windows XP, Oracle Discoverer, SAS, MS Excel, Oracle Clinical/TMS
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Worked with Confidential /Main Frames as upstream systems and Budgeting (OFA), OFSA as downstream systems.
- Worked with gl interface (actuals), gl budget interface (budget), gl je lines, gl balances, gl code combinations
- Worked with Logical and Physical Database Design of star and snowflake schemas
Environment: Oracle Finance Applications, Java, OFA, OFSA, UNIX, Oracle Discoverer, Actuate, Hyperion Essbase, MS Excel
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Automated the print process of marketing department in retirement services for government business plans.
- Lead the project from initiation phases by working with various departments on leveraging the new solutions.
- Worked closely with Retirement services Business analysts to successfully execute the project tasks.
Environment: Oracle, Business Objects, Autosys, UNIX, Windows XP