- 13+ Years of experience as a Project Manager/Application Architect/Project Lead /Test Manager/Data Migration SME for Mainframe, Cloud, MS.Net, COGNOS, MSTR, Java and Big data - based Application. Good experience in the areas of core banking, Credit Card & Payments domain.
- PMP, ITIL certified and having 6+years of Project management experience that covers E2E ownership and quality delivery of the project.
- Expert in managing development and operational support projects.
- Experienced in E2E managing multiple technologies (Mainframe, MS.NET, Cloud, JAVA, COGNOS, MSTR Big data, and AI) projects with high client satisfaction.
- Expert in project initiation, planning, Execution, and monitoring -control.
- Expert in vendor procurement and vendor/client relationship management.
- Expert in the project documentation.
- Expert in stakeholder, communication, quality, risk and resource management.
- Experienced in predictive (waterfall) and adaptive (AGILE & Kanban) project development life cycles and taking E2E ownership of each phase of project development life cycle using-
Mainframe technologies (Hand’s on): JCL, COBOL, VSAM, DB2, IMS, QMF, SPUFI, File Aids, FM, MQC, EZYTRIVE, Job-Track, CONTROL-M, CHGMAN, SQL, CA-7, Sort-Cards, IBM OPTIM, Native Store Proc.
Database (Hand’s on): Mainframe DB2, LUW DB2, SQL Server, HIVE, HBASE
Data Migration tool (Hand’s on): IBM DATA Movement tool, SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistants)
Project Management Tool: JIRA, Rally, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Project
MS.NET technologies: MS C#
File Transfer (Hand’s on): SFT, FTP
Problem Management: Service now & Manage now
Big data technologies: HDFS, HIVE, PIG, HBase, SQOOP
Java technologies: Advance JAVA, Spring framework, Web Services
Tool: JDK, Maven, Eclipse & Ant
Application Server: JBoss 6.4 & 7.1, Tomcat
AI Technologies: Arduino and Processing software
- Handling the E2E delivery of multiple development projects running simultaneously and team working at different locations with a different time zone
- Helping the team with project initiation activities (Business Case, Service Agreement, SOW, High-level solution, High-level Architecture, Estimation, Project Charter, Assumption, Question, Risk documentation, and Stakeholder identification)
- Helping the team in identifying the key dependencies and engaging the right stakeholder
- Helping the team in finalizing the requirements, scope, architecture, schedule and cost
- Helping the team in finalizing the software development methodology
- Helping the team in documenting the project plan
- Helping the team in project road map creation. Sprint framework documentation, product backlog management, and sprint planning
- Helping the team in resource onboarding
- Helping the team with vendor procurement and management
- Owning and running the daily scrum calls
- Owning the product backlog grooming sessions
- Owning the Sprint planning session
- Helping the team in beta testing
- Helping the product owner in a show & tell session
- Managing the integration and coordination within the team and with other teams
- Monitoring and controlling project schedule, cost, and quality
- Creating weekly project status report
- Managing internal and external clients
- Managing the internal and external audits
- Helping the leads in proposal creation
- Handled the E2E delivery of Multiple development projects concurrently.
- Identified the gaps and streamlined the process of risk review, SOW and service agreements submission and vendor procurement.
- Core responsibilities include procurement document creation, vendor selection, TPRM review, Risk review, service agreement, business case, project charter, and sow document creation, project planning, execution, and monitoring and control.
Data Migration SME
Technologies: Mainframe (JCL, COBOL, VSAM, DB2 & CICS), Java, C#, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Ant, IBM Data Movement tool, SQL Server Migration Assistant Tool (SSMA), SQL Server, DB Visualizer. IBM Data Server Manager IBM Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Deloitte Innowake tool
App Modernization : App Modernization team helps the client in automated migration of their legacy mainframe applications to Java or MS.NET technologies using the Deloitte App modernization Innowake tool.
- Worked as a data migration SME.
- Helped team in smooth data migration from Mainframe DB2 & VSAM to SQL Server using Microsoft SSMA tool and Deloitte automation scripts.
- Helped team in reducing the data migration time by 35% writing the batch scripts.
- Helped team in smooth data migration from Mainframe DB2 to LUW DB2 for BB&T Bank POC.
- Worked on various MS C# and Java utilities to make sure they are working fine.
- Created a Database compare tool in C# to check data integrity once the data is transferred from DB2 to other databases.
Technologies: Mainframe (JCL, COBOL, VSAM, DB2), IBM Data Studio, SQL
- Had E2E ownership of test deliverables of the project to make sure on time and quality of the project.
- Identified all the technical gapes related to the testing plan, test scheduling, data requirement to make sure the team is meeting the project timeline and avoid any escalation in the future.
- Test Plan, Test Schedule, Test Strategy, and Test case document creation and review.
- Review of test design and test results.
- Managing the onshore and offshore test team communication and work.
- Test plan, strategy, test case results walkthrough with business.
Project Manager, Application Architect, Project Lead, Sr. Programmer, Programmer
Technologies: Mainframe, Java, Spring framework, C#, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Eclipse, Visual Studio, IBM Data Studio, SQL Server, IBM Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, COGNOS, MSTR, and Tableau.
- The main function of the ABS trust is to issue securities backed by certain assets it owns
- Asset securitization provides the following benefits to American Express:
- Cost: more cost-effective term funding relative to unsecured on-balance sheet term funding
- Capital Relief: improves regulatory ratios by reducing on-balance sheet assets
- Funding Diversity: improves the diversity of funding base and expands the investor base