To obtain a Senior Management Consulting position within a corporate environment in the any of the following areas: PPMO Finance, IT, PMO, Compliance, Governance
- Experienced Senior Change Agent/Manager in the following Practices: Project /Program Management, Project Management Office, Sarbanes - Oxley Remediation, Operations Management with strong Financial Analysis, Accounting, Billing, Broker Trading, Commercial Insurance, Process re-engineering, Change Management, Procedural and Process documentation, Training, Business Analysis, Risk Assessment, Customer Service, IT Management, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, Infrastructure, Software Development, Marketing, Financial analysis, Vendor Management, Communications. Proven track record in increasing productivity and providing a strategic roadmap for a cost effective quality product to the Client at all functional levels.
- Management of Project Managers, Program Managers, Programmers, Developers, Engineers and Consultants as needed. Training, Establishment of annual budget, Personnel reviews, Cost analysis, Assessment of personnel needs and requirements, Vendor Management, Client interfacing, Excellent interpersonal and relationship management, Organizational Skills.
- Responsible for adherence to corporate interview, hiring, firing policies utilizing corporate and outside vendors.
- PMI LI Chapter General Meeting 12-13-08 "Strategic, Tactical, Operational Goals of PMO"
- PMO design and stand up at a Global level, Confidential v7.53, v. 8.1, v.12,Governance and Audit, Sarbanes Oxley Deployment, Technology Development, Transaction Processing, Software Development, Migrations, Conversions, Integrations, Implementations, Infrastructure Liaison, Customer Service, Process Input, Quality Controls, Audit Reviews, Billing, Fee Rebates, Financial, Record Retention, Reconciliations, Equities, Portfolio Accounting International Trade, Import/Export, Fixed Income, Process Management, Testing, Process Re-engineering, IT Management Process review, COBIT, ITIL, Six Sigma, LSS, ISO, CMML2, PLC Process and Methodology, PMO processes and Organizational Readiness, Strategic Corporate Transformation and Implementation
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Vice President of Program Management and Engagement Compliance
- Lead Enterprise Transformation efforts, through directing, managing, implementing and executing technology related solutions and project teams
- Assessed client projects for areas of risk, identifying gaps and recommend areas for improvement
- Lead large-scale PMO’s, applying appropriate project management techniques to oversee and/or support a complex work stream or a number of less complex work streams
- Facilitated any number and/or level of meetings and workshops with a client and/or Project team members
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Overall Program Management for the Design and Implementation and stand up of a Mergers and Acquisition PMO Office to support key business acquisitions.
- Designed program and reporting artifacts and dashboards, suggested program governance structures and best practices, Play Book. Established Day 0 and Day1 Due diligence.
- Program Management start up analysis for the redesign of the 1-800-Flowers.com website, client’s key customer channel. Redesign emphasis was placed on the migration of the current ecommerce platform to the IBM WCS platform. Rolled-out Agile SDLC / Project methodology which consisted of Agile training and ongoing Agile mentoring and support including establishing the Scrum Master role and Daily Stand Up meetings.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the design and stand up of a Strategic Program Portfolio Management Office to support the client’s initial steps in establishing a Corporate Shared Services function. Designed all required artifacts i. Confidential, Business Case Template as well as the Business Case Guideline Document. Drafted the initial Training Plan Matrix as well as a Training Template for a key training module.
- Provided forensic accounting and research for the Work Order to Purchase Order to Invoice workflow. Worked directly with the client on contractual compliance. Initiated cross functional Process Committee to initiate an end to end demand process.
- Member of a team of SME’s responsible for the design and rollout of an M&A/Divestiture Practice
Confidential, NYC. NY
Senior Program Manager (consultant)
- Reporting to the Chief of Staff for the IT Technology Risk Management PMO, responsible for the Programs and projects directly related to international regulatory CVA calculations
- Provide portfolio reporting and process improvement recommendations
- Interface with the Office of the CTO for weekly and monthly Program reporting
- Responsible for 9 Project Managers and all related Programs in the Book Of Work for 2011
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Director PMO
- Provided consultative services for the selection and strategic rollout of the PPM tool choices
- Responsible for the Design Team Roll out of Tranche 1 Implementation:
- Created the Design Principles
- Created high level budget for tool selection
- Created WBS for both the program and the work streams
- Provided guidance and Clarity expertise for the logical data model
- Prioritized the functionality to be delivered for Tranches and iterations
- Responsible for the overall management of the Design Team (10 members)
Confidential, New Hyde Park, NY
Senior Process Practice Director
- Provide Resource management procedures for the Confidential outsourcing managers/employees using the LSS methodology
- Train key personnel on SOX requirements
- POC for SOX reporting
- Train employees on the CA Clarity tool
- Design and implement tracking reports to assist the PMO in expedient project management
Computer Associates- Sr. Manager Global IT PMO /Methodology/IT Strategy/ CA
Confidential, Islandia, NY
- Responsible for Methodology and process for Project IT Globally, PLC, Six Sigma, LSS, ADM, Financial
- Designed and managed the Financial demand management process, funding and tracking for the Office of the CIO
- Process SME for Global implementation/ Operational Excellence board.
- Design and implement the CA Clarity tool in conjunction with the CA Unicenter software for 1st to market deployment Global Implementation up to and including V 8.1/ Demand Management/ Project Management/ Resource Management/Financial Management modules
- Design, implement and traction the global roll out of a PMO within the Global Information Systems arena based on Six Sigma process and PMI Methodology
- Interface cross-functionally to initiate change management at a matrix level.
- Provide framework for governance requirements and monitoring.
- Ensure standardized and auditable documentation amongst processes and procedures.
- Designed, implemented and trained a global PLC/SDLC based on PMI and CMMI using the LSS methodology to define the global ADM and Dev SDLC
- Implemented Governance and strategy globally based on the SOX requirements.
- Customized and implemented the CA Clarity Application globally.
- Designed and implemented the Operational Excellence model in conjunction with the PMO Council including Resource and Project Management representatives
- PMO Global Rollout Training and implementation, Sarbanes Oxley Deployment, Technology Development, Transaction Processing, Software Development, Migrations, Conversions, Integrations, Implementations, Customer Service, Process Input, Quality Controls, Audit Reviews, Process Management, Testing, Process Re-engineering, IT Management Process review, CMML2, PLC Process and Methodology, PMO processes and Organizational Readiness.
- Coordinate scope and feasibility planning
- Develop business case, preliminary budget, and cost benefit analysis and resource requirements
- Develop and implement re-engineering feasibility recommendations
- Develop automatic testing procedures, writing test scripts and plans
- Perform hiring and mentoring of consultants for specific project
- Contact and coordinate all downstream and upstream interfacing systems work efforts
- Organized and lead project teams Develop and maintain project plans
- Record, track and coordinate all project issues that are potential barriers to success via the design and implementation of the PPMO Risk/Issue/Interdependency Portal in the Clarity Tool
- Manage the completion and signoff of the user requirements
- Manage the completion of documentation, training
- Presentation of PPMO Project Health Reporting to Senior Management Steering Committee
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Implementation of a SOX PMO to govern and provide process and kpi reporting to senior management to ensure system application retirement and migration of data:
- Responsible for the management of the Confidential & Confidential staff and independent consultants assigned to ensure compliance with internal audit and external reporting compliance.
- Assist in the ongoing implementation & reporting requirements of Sarbanes Oxley 404, General and Application controls and the Business Unit compliance with remediation.
- Responsible for the Management of the issues finding database and the accurate reporting provided by the database reporting.
- Ensured that the migration of the database information was timely and accurate to the TCM tool of choice (Risk Navigator).
- Review and provide quality control assessments on Sarbanes-Oxley 404 documentation.
- Review narratives, process flows and create test plans to determine control adequacy.
- Documenting and flow-charting business processes, risks, controls, and account management processes
- Document internal control gaps and propose mitigation plans. Recommend process changes required for closing control gaps.
- Worked with management to ensure that new processes ( Confidential .g.
- Systems implementations) are implemented in accordance with
- Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Support Project Management Office (PMO) by monitoring, updating, collecting, processing and producing the Sarbanes Oxley project tracking reports and schedules related to Sarbanes compliance efforts.
- Developed and distributed dashboard reporting.
- Responsible for the notification and monitoring of the certification from MS Management.
- Accountable for ensuring critical SOX deliverable due dates are met, and compliance with SOX legislation.
- Collaborate with client, consultants, and business user community to augment SOX tests and documentation.
- Provide weekly status reports to MS Management/ Confidential & Confidential .
- Provide consistent, high quality consulting and project management solutions in a consultative manner.
- Ensure that all Tier Certifications were met and approved by Senior Management.
Confidential, East Setauket, NY
- Project Management Office Director/ Financial Services Implementation and Management of the firm's PMO.
- Responsible for the firm’s Financial services Projects and Client relationships.
- Experience working in professional corporate environments with expertise in the Information Technology field, Financial Services Industry and Management Recruiting.
Confidential, Hauppauge, NY
Senior PMO Manager
- Project planning, scheduling, attending/tracking meetings, tracking project issues, and acting as a liaison and key contact point for the project clients, sponsors, and for other groups
- Ensure successful delivery of projects on time and within quality and scope parameters
- Facilitate the identification and resolution of project issues
- Prepare monthly project status reports, organize and facilitate project team meetings including the preparation and distribution of agendas and minutes
- When appropriate, research project requirements with clients and/or business sponsors and produce Requirement Specification documents
- Writing of and coordinating input into appropriate project plans, including work breakdown structures, project sizing, and project schedules
- Keep all stakeholders apprised of changes in project status and facilitate the appropriate escalation of issues
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Program Director
- Composed Direct Marketing Business Analysis Manual for Customer Relations Department Portfolio Management with Confidential and Confidential, and Confidential, procedures and Best Practices, Chart of Accounts/Controllers Department.
- Project managed the reconstruction and reconciliation of the Global Cash account for Confidential . Re-engineered and interim managed the area for implementation of the Check-free Accounting system interim Manager for the group.
- Project managed the process re-engineering and implementation of a System Security Rights Document for the CTAS department worldwide.
- Project Managed multiple initiatives re risk analysis of management with suggested immediate actions required to the firms Infrastructure Stock Break reporting method.
- Served as interim Manager for the group, responsible for assessing staffing needs and direct interview and hiring of staff utilizing corporate vendors. Responsible for tracking and assessing current resource cost and resource allocation for the duration of the project. Interfaced with the Systems Department to design new system architecture to minimize the aging of stock breaks.
- Implemented and facilitated a Global Forum consisting of 14 Processing Departments, responsible for multiple projects involving problem identification, set resolution timeframes and develop a Gantt chart for conclusion of the issues to be published to Internal Audit and Senior Management. Performed detailed analysis on the risk factor to the Firm in current state environment. Interfaced with the Nashville office to perform a timely and organize transfer of accounting functions and responsibilities from the NY Office. Designed a detailed Training assessment package for the above transfer of functions. Managed: 3 Project Manager and 20 consultants
- Conducted and facilitated meetings with the Federal Banking Auditors, Confidential & Confidential consultants, Internal Audit, Internal System architects, Senior Management, and departmental Staff. Restructured departmental workflow, identified and redefined job grades with Human resources, interviewed/hired management staff candidates.