- Work history of delivering creative solutions to business needs resulting in reduced costs and improving process and information accuracy.
- Wide ranging experience in IT Management, Project and Portfolio Management, Vendor Management, Systems Architect, Application Design and Development, Web design, Systems and Data Analyst, DBA, and Database Design.
- Experience with various platforms; including Internet, Integrated Voice Response(IVR), Mainframe, Unix, and PC development.
Internet: Microsoft .NET, JAVA, Mainframe, Unix
Relational Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, MS Access, MS Project, MS Project Server, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, JIRA, TFS
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Responsible for managing IAM and Cyber security projects thru all phases of project life cycle utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Driving priorities and action plans, insuring deliverables meet requirements, and verifying test plans properly validate release features.
- Manage project financials and resources, change and risk management, escalation, cross team dependencies, executive level communications.
Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for managing Data Warehousing and AbInitio Metadata projects. This includes all phases of project planning, resource planning, budgeting, monitoring project financials, change management, and providing project status.
- Manage daily tasks of the project team which includes prioritizing tasks, resolving and escalating issues, coordinating efforts across teams.
Tech Team Manager
- Responsible for managing Technology Project portfolio with approximately $45MM budget
- Present projects to executive committee for project initiation in order to obtain funding approval
- Track project funding, spending, and changes that affect scope or delivery. Developed system to support budget management.
- Liaison between with Finance, Technology, Governance, Executive Leadership, and Project Office
- Responsible for managing team consisting of developers and analysts. This includes directing work assignments, maintaining project plans, recruiting, of new staff, coaching, providing status reports to all levels of management.
- Subject Matter Expert for current state systems and processes.
- Manage .NET / SQL Server projects for Accounting and Operations departments. Define system enhancements, automate manual processes, and troubleshooting system issues. Coordinate developers, QA, Tech support, and business teams to deliver projects successfully.
- Create project plans, design documents, business and functional requirements documents (including use cases, system flow diagrams, data models, wireframes) from sessions conducted with multiple business groups.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Consultant, IT Security
- Led projects to design and verify security Roles and Profiles for Mainframe access.
- Responsible for identifying excessive user access and designing customized solutions to adhere to HIPPA (minimum necessary) security requirements.
- Report progress to all levels of management and propose security modifications that adhere to internal policies and RBAC (Role Based Access Controls) security model.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager
- Responsible for managing projects and resources to deliver an enhanced rewrite of Policy Sales/Tracking system and Content Management System.
- This included system design, database design, and working with users to find feasible solutions to daily obstacles.
- Driving Websphere / Java / Oracle projects through the creation and communication of project plans, system and GUI design, prototyping, use cases, data models, functional requirements, and test case documents.
- Create and execute test plans, integration testing, create and execute automated test scripts using Test Partner.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Project Manager, Marketing and E - commerce
- Designed, led, and completed Websphere / Java / DB2 E-commerce projects for Credit Application, Inquiry and Reporting for B to B and B to C sites, which were recognized as successful Corporate Flagship initiatives.
- Responsible for managing IT projects, tasks, local and offshore resources through entire system development lifecycle.
- Liaison between business units and Information Technology.
- Facilitate JAD sessions, p erform requirements gathering, system analysis and design, maintain and create detailed project plans, functional specifications, use cases and scenarios.
- Perform integrated system testing and user acceptance tests.
- Present requirements walk thrus and system demos with all levels of IT and business units.
- Design and create automated QA tools using a variety of utilities and programming languages for improved team efficiencies.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Technical team lead for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of a Cold Fusion, DB2, Oracle Transportation route guide application. Responsible for performing system demonstrations, users, and writing the user guide.
- Lead support, maintenance, and enhancement efforts of corporate Supply Chain system consisting of COBOL, DB2, Oracle, JCL, and Cold Fusion. This system integrates information from all Supply Chain systems; including Inventory, Order Management, Transportation (outbound shipments), Sales and Demand Forecasting, and Finished Goods Production to produce feeds to create Production planning schedules and Material Requirements Planning.
- Assist end users with system set up requirements; such as DC splits and Product master maintenance.
- Support and gather business requirements from an international user group in order to create successful solutions. Assist end users with best practices and system set up requirements.
- Responsible for all Quaker Oats / Tropicana replenishment system integration and Months to Periods conversion; including analysis, design, unit and user acceptance testing, and installation.
- Responsible for all components of the System Life Cycle within Supply Chain Replenishment, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, user acceptance testing, and installation.
- Recommend system enhancements and improvements, saving in processing time and expenses to outside companies.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Team Leader and Liaison between system user group and developers. This included management activities (recruiting, resourcing projects, reviews), requirements gathering, analysis, design, and user acceptance testing.
- Prepare team budgets, perform software evaluations and recommendations, and negotiate vendor licensing agreements.
- Perform server capacity planning, Disaster recovery planning and scheduling, and all Information Management Audit activity.
- Develop, maintain, and support replenishment software solutions, including Manugistics administration and Scheduling production jobs
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Managed department responsible for Database administration duties, development of DBA utilities, applications for employee timesheets, Corporate Sales Database (modeling, tuning, loading), Advertising applications, data transmission monitoring, sales inquiry to verify sales (in store application), Financial Reporting in a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Consolidated four application groups (amounting to eighteen direct reports); increasing retention of personnel. Resulted in decreased cost and increased productivity. Annual cost savings in salaries alone was in excess of $500,000.
- Applications were used by Loss prevention to recover and reduce approximately $40 million per year in losses due to theft.
- Lead projects, system analysis, design, data modeling, development, maintenance, programming specifications, and testing requirements through project life cycle for all applications development.
- Prepare project proposals, ROI analysis, cost projections, budget forecasting, and product evaluations.
- Recruit and train a team of managers, project leaders and developers in all areas including programming, DB2 administration and utilities, support responsibilities, scheduling, and troubleshooting.
- Establish coding standards and improved testing procedures, resulting in increased system stability, efficiency, reduced support costs, CPU expenses, and increased team productivity.