- Certified Project Management Professional and Scrum Master with over 16 years progressive experience in program/project analysis, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in Waterfall & Agile/Scrum environments.
- Accustomed to working and collaborating with high - level management.
- Managed large, complex regulatory portfolio of programs/projects up to $30M, using industry recognized project management methodologies.
- Effectively trained, motivated and mentored onsite and remote Project Managers, Analysts and Developers on project management methodology and processes improving overall productivity and efficiency.
- Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors in support of timeline and project deliverables.
- Excels at communicating with executive stakeholders (CIOs, CFOs, MDs ) to provide accurate reporting and information regarding ongoing programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated solid conflict resolution and risk management skills.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Framework
- System Development Life Cycle Management
- Quality Testing & Validation
- Client & Management
- Business Case Analysis & Development
- Process Development & Management
- IT Governance & Relationship Management
- Database Systems & Reporting
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Technical Writing
- Internet & Web Technologies experience
- Networking & Telecom experience
TECHNICAL LITERACY & EXPERIENCE:
Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Professional, Visio, Outlook, Lotus Notes.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10.
Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Access.
Test/Bug Tracking: HP Application Lifecycle Management, Mercury Test Director, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Team System Web Access.
Other: ServiceNow, Daptiv, Salesforce.com, SAP, SharePoint, Clarity/One PPM, Primavera, Open Workbench, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
SR PROJECT MANAGER /PMO
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- PMO Lead for U.S. in developing a central PMO for the STAR organization. Individual contributions include the development of team structure, RACI, Terms Of, Run Book, strategy, and custom portfolio status reporting.
- Successfully led global Agile project team to deliver an automated SharePoint based Book of Work management system to address internal audit findings (FINRA. MAS Reg Authority). The developed system provided engineering teams automated workflows to support compliance to DB SDLC and minimum testing standards (MAS); reduced work request completion time from 10mos to 4 mos; and supported audit closure.
- Led program efforts for IT Asset Management Program ($6M) to align to COBIT by: 1) Development of communications strategy for complex internal/external communications across 13 work streams; 2) Analysis of bank wide policy identification and analysis to determine program impact and change management; 3) Development of a Program Framework to support global changes to systems, tools and processes impacted by program scope.
APPLICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Delivered successful IT projects to Business Units across the North American Region using Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Created and executed project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managed full project life cycle from initiation to closeout.
- Created project documentation (project charter, project plan, business requirements documentation, software requirements specs, technical design documents, master test plans, status reports).
- Projects included SharePoint Development, RFQ/RFP generation, vendor selection/management, interface and application systems changes.
- Led a global project team to design and implement an engineering document management system utilizing SharePoint to efficiently submit, track, store and report on engineering book of work requests.
- Led the Automation & Power World program team through RFP/RFQ and vendor selection processes resulting in improved vendor support, multi-year discounts, improved systems to register attendees, capture attendee and sales leads data, and automated reporting.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Assisted with IT Governance Business Segment support, Demand & Portfolio Management, and Clarity Administration. Facilitated on Corporate Project Office processes and procedures. Mentored and trained peer/junior Project Managers and Analysts on project methodology and processes .
- Managed IT business case development thru discovery and estimating high level requirements for projects >1000 hours and >$250K budget.
- Led IT methodology releases and updates.
- Developed Corporate Project Office business case/proposal content and conducted for 70+ IT Associates resulting in stronger business cases and compliance to bank approval processes.
- Documented support processes/procedures for Demand Management, Portfolio Management, and IT Governance Business Segment Support to assist with quicker onboarding and day to day operations .
- Documented process/procedures for work request/project creation, conversions, closures/cancellations utilizing the Clarity PPM tool and cross-trained CPO Support team.
- Partnered with Clarity PPM Administrator to document reporting requirements and develop reports for Demand Management in order to streamline project resourcing process.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Planned, directed and coordinated activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals and objectives were accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget.
- Led project teams through project initiation, planning, execution, and closeout.
- Created project documentation (project charter, project plan, business requirements documentation, software requirements specifications, technical design documents, master test plans, status reports).
- Received recognition for leadership and successful implementation of Global Identity Project (GIP) Feb 2009 which consisted of a cross functional team of 20+. The program delivery provided Data Stewards and Owners the ability to manage access to critical databases and applications online with enhanced reporting capability.
- Received recognition (RBCB success story submission) for successful implementation of Reserve link application changes which improved profitability by reducing Fed balance from $50M to $0 beginning April 2008.
- Successfully led cross functional project team to implement NACHA rules changes on the PEP + application in Nov 2008 and March 2009 allowing bank to remain compliant incurring no penalties.
- Successfully managed cross functional project team to modify logic of Borrower-In-Custody program report in the Advanced Lending System application (Nov 2007). Implemented modifications included field calculations, automated delivery, and back-up of report for 6 mos to improve overall processes and efficiencies.