- 5 years and Six months as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of various Agile frameworks: Scrum, XP, Kanban Principles, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean waterfall, Oracle 11g, SQL, Business Analysis, Marketing Management, QA/Testing, Project coordination
- 3 ½ plus years’ experience with Digital transformations, E - commerce platforms, Mobile/web application development, Content, Search engine optimization.
- Utilize agile project tools for project tracking such as MS Project, Jira, Trello, Chabot’s, ASANA, Scrummage Tool, Rally, Version One, Team Foundation
- Experienced in Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration
Agile, scrum Kanban, user story, extreme programming
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Work as a servant leader, responsible for facilitating the scrum process and ensuring the team is delivering values in each iteration/sprints.
- Act as a shield between the software development teams and any distracting influences
- Working on computer software projects and managing the digital process from conception through to design and development.
- Keeping track of project progress and ensuring deadlines are met and reported to all internal/external stakeholders per company/organization policies.
- Using agile methodologies to manage design schedules, client reviews and approvals.
- Facilitates daily Scrum standup meetings, coordinate the development process, identify and eliminate obstacles that prevents the team from achieving their goals, prepare burn down charts, and ensure crystal clear communications among the scrum/development team.
- In addition to acting in the role of Scrum Master, the position requires close collaboration with enterprise Agile Coaches to ensure compliance with the Scrum implementation approach adopted by Scrum Alliance.
- Support the team through servant leadership in bringing them to a self-organized state
- Work closely with the product Owner and helped in any needed capacity that will enhance team productivity.
Confidential, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Encouraged and implemented process improvements. Created cross functional team-building opportunities.
- Identified, and removed impediments and protected team members from ioutside nterruptions and distractions to maximize productivity.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (Daily stand-up meeting, sprint planning, Backlog refinement, spring Demo, Retrospective)
- Assisted the Product Owner and the Development Team in writing user stories using Story template and INVEST criteria.
- Ensured that all digital projects accepted and executed aligned with customer’s needs and satisfaction. This was done by constant meetings/direct communications with clients.
- Used project tools to track work in progress and facilitated it to a done stage.
Confidential, Broken Arrow, OK
- Worked successfully with the three teams that I led through various projects and ensured that goals were met on time.
- Facilitated the scrum process and ensured the team delivered values during sprint process.
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Worked in a very fast paced environment that required multi-tasking and coordinated multiple aspects of the three teams I led through multiple scrum projects.
- Kept the scrum process healthy, ensured the product owner was engaged and the team collectively involved.
Confidential, New York, New York
- Worked in a fast paced and forward acting organization which offered me the opportunity to help the business implementation technology in a cost effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Managed requirements at the project level and helped fulfil business needs.
- Assisting with business cases, translating and simplifying requirements.
- Used available requirements to review test cases, process change requests, manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Requirements management and communication, alongside planning and monitoring.
- Identified business trends utilizing real data, compiled analysis reports that were delivered to develpers and then followed up all results.
- Determined and documented user requiements for business processes and abided by those requirements for future projects.
- Created direct channels of communications to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial intergection.
- Determined and documented user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Was able to demonstrate my ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translated business data into digestable information that improves coporate processes.