Business - minded leader with a roll-up your sleeves approach delivering on initiatives & creating a climate of productivity through shared visions. Specialties are building sustained relationships through integrity & transparent agendas.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Certified Scrum Master
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Research & Data Analysis
- Corporate Communications
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Ability to learn and work independently
- Work effectively in matrix environments
- Agile and Waterfall methodology practice
- Active Government Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured team environment
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Proficient in Full Suite Microsoft Office, Excel, Mac OS X, Information Collection Adaptive Device (ICAD) PPM, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Project, Asana, Daptiv
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Manages both operational requests and technical platform development projects with budgets ranging over couple million for a variety of clients across multiple departments including Innovation, Engineering, Media-Recall
- Partners with team members: Product Owner, Technical Leads, Developers & QA to prioritize & translate client request into user stories into Jira.
- Manages archival content for entertainment brands, musicians, and political/sporting events: Bloomberg, BBC, Louie Armstrong House, Ralph Lauren, Harpo Studios, Hulu, Amazon Studios.
- Prioritizes backlog of platform development related client request or general scope of a project, bug fixes, product enhancements
- Manages Developers, QA, Designers on teams of 8+ on several projects simultaneously as well as offshore resources to prioritize workload
- Manages resource workload with an AGILE approach in Jira and leads sprint planning meetings and daily scrum meetings to keep platform development projects on track
- Creates project plans and roadmaps, outlining milestones and risk
Senior Project Manager
- Created project plans and schedules to align goals and expectations among executive sponsors and stakeholders for simultaneous projects
- Led executive sponsor and stakeholder sessions to review issues, risks, actions and milestone dates
- Ensured deliverables were complete, accurate, on time, and in compliance
- Facilitated regular status meetings between business and team; distributed meeting minutes following
- Maintained an internal dashboard for all projects on a weekly basis
- Participated as an active member of the portfolio management team to help gather capacity planning information
Implementation Project Manager
Confidential, FORT LAUDERDALE
- Provided on-site management for implementation for a 7-member team
- Developed & maintained client relationships with on Atlantic Bahamas Hotel, Norwegian cruise line, Royal Caribbean, Dream Hotels in Mexico.
- Defined the project scope in collaboration with senior management by identifying milestones
- Reviewed the project schedule with senior management and all staff that would be affected by project activities; revised the schedule as required
- Coordinated with Purchasing/Logistics on lead time
- Determined the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Documented all steps for pre-configuration and milestones for internal resources and customers
- Responsible for testing security equipment at government facilities.
- Gathering data using Information Collection Adaptive Device (ICAD).
- Analyzing technical issues and evaluating complex problems.
- Coordinating and completing reports, projects and presentations in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Supporting management in the analysis of travel venues operations by performing extensive data entry, data analysis and equipment software evaluations using various testing devices.
- Focusing on continuous process improvement by gathering and downloading data from multiple sources, such as
- Operator interviews, timing of processes and procedures, downloads from on-site security equipment, and other manually collected data from security checkpoints.
- Entrusted to handle highly confidential Sensitive Security Information (SSI) with an utmost discretion.
- Travel time periods extend between 2 days to 3 months at a time on short notice.
Project Manager business development
- Coordinated projects and events, exercising ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Directly involved in coordinating all business projects for Confidential Partners, Confidential Productions, Confidential Five and Confidential Twelve.
- Lead focus groups & market research., Qualified opportunities.
- Managed and coordinated information with production scheduling.
- Maintained consistent communication with management, clients and associates in order to track appointments and disseminate information.
- Reviewed documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; carried out background research on projects.
- Oversaw smooth functioning of daily administrative duties, managing office.