- 20+ years of experience of training, project management and project controls; implementation and use of Primavera products with Subject Matter Expert (SME ) in Primavera Project Manager (P6 - EPPM/EPM), Contract Manager (Expedition) and Project Risk Manager (Premaster), and Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Deep familiarity with DCMA14; Earned Value (EVA); Critical Drag; Master Scheduler; Accustom to working in professional, fast-paced, detail oriented environments
- Proven team builder with the ability to manage from initial meeting to project close-out
- Exercises continuous improvement processes with all members of the team.
- Comfortable with Agile, Waterfall, and SDLC for IT projects, PDLC for physical projects.
- Liaison between IT-Technical and construction/manufacturing.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Budget Management
- Change Management
- Critical Path Method (CPM) SME
- Earned Value Management
- Integration Management
- Leadership and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Process Development and Implementation
- Project Cost Control
- Project Scheduling SME
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Design and deployment
- Bentley ProjectWise
- Contract Manager (Expedition)
- Excel (Macros, VLookUp, Pivot, Conditonal Format, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite 365
- Microsoft Project
- Open Project
- Power Point
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Portfolio Project Management (EPPM) SME
- Primavera P6 Professional (EPM) SME
- Risk Manager (PertMaster)
- Share Point
- VBA (Acccess, Excel Macros, SQL Interface/Intergration)
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for supplier coordination/expediting material for $1m-$15m projects.
- Prepare/Issue material purchase orders to vendor for each project
- Compose the Construction All Risk document for each project
- Manage MS-Project schedules for each active project. Integrate the procurement and construction schedules.
- Provided MS-Access application development services to enhance team productivity.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Responsible for client acceptance of requested services
- Regularly achieved successful project consultation for P6-EPPM / P6-EPM for clients in less than one hour.
- Creation of Tracking Log (VBA / MS-Access), including report generation.
- Freese and Nichols
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked with the Off-Shore development team in India to develop, test, and maintain production database for P6 environments (P6-EPPM - Web and Desk Top) to establish the use of Cloud Services for Primavera-Professional.
- I developed Planner6 (a VBA / MS-Access and Excel based tool) to provide direct integration of project data from Ericsson engineering software systems into P6, thus achieving a reduction in data transfer from multiple weeks to less than 2 minutes.
- Developed and established multiple Oracle SQL databases for regional projects to better maintain security regional sector allowing us to establish and maintain automated communication bi-directionally to the production database and each regional database. This allowed enterprise integration software to maintain simple connections between P6 data and other enterprise data stores. Alignment reduced unnecessary data traffic.
- Involved with multiple Ericsson agile/scrum projects using Open Project to track Initial request, Epics, User Stories, Defects, Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Added additional value by creating project control applications.
- The application provided “updatable” meeting minutes regardless of any available connection to the company servers or “shared” drives. It was designed to be easily used by the various team members and included built-in help and, upon adoption, a e-learning solution.
Confidential, Irving, CA
- Worked with Confidential as Owners Rep’ to evaluate contractors’ P6 schedules for work performed at DOD facilities assigned to the Fort Worth District. Schedules would be evaluated against ACE “best practices”, Confidential software interface requirements, DCMA14 specifications, CMP analysis, and construction “best practice” standards.
- Brought additional value by collaborating with the Confidential manager to begin developing a photo-management application using VBA / MS-Access.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Tasked to manage the upgrade and implementation from P5 to P6-Client (EPPM) through P6 v. 14.1.
- Tasked to provide training of project management concepts to DFW Project Managers.
- Achieved the rapport to work closely with Civil (8) and Facility (8) Project Managers on a variety of projects ($2M - $20M each project) throughout the entire project lifecycle, including basic renovation to Greenfield projects as functioning PMO.
- Collaborated with the senior project managers to achieve a consistent methodology to better manage new and ongoing projects. This tool evolved into ADE-Office (a VBA / MS-Access and Excel based application) project data collection tool designed to interface with P6. It included:
- Stakeholder registers
- Risk Registers - Qualitative and Quantitative
- Requirements Management
- Traceability Matrix
- WBS, as well as the ability to create and manage Programmatic Schedule Activities.
- Regularly reviewed, evaluated, and performed schedule analysis on contractors’ schedules for contract compliance.
- Achieved the creation of many simple to use tools.
- Process Improvement (Lessons Learned, a VBA / MS-Access application)
Project Risk Analyst
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Prior to the conclusion of that project, was reassigned to the Birmingham office and performed qualitative and quantitative risk evaluations on diverse E-P-C projects ranging from $5mm projects.
- Achieved the implementation for Contract Manager as part of client request for a specialized document control process requiring integration and document protection between Expedition and This required coordination of client, contractors, home-office, and field personnel.
- Specialized Trainer for Primavera Project Manager (P5) & Contract Manager, as well as other developed risk tools for the BE&K project team.
Confidential, La Porte, TX
- Achieved the data transfer from an “in-house” estimating system into Primavera quickly and with zero errors for major plant maintenance project.
- Directed 3 schedulers and 6+ planners to integrate multiple systems and created an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for multiple plants as part of a single maintenance outage. Responsibilities included: constructability reviews among performing contractors creation of a flareless Shut-Down schedule.
- Wrote and produced training manuals and material for multiple software tools for in-house and clients’ personnel.