Senior Project Manager
- Utilizing AGILE Methodology I was hired on a month to month contract
- Was renewed 4 times until budget cuts ended their funding
- Used combination of User Stories and MS Project as management tools
- Lead 5 IT Projects to Go - Live
- Use of Cloud Migration(s) where necessary for data storage
- Interfacing with Group Managers, high level Executives beyond any Stakeholder/Project Owner by hosting/attending meetings to stay up to speed on project phases, developing dashboards and other communication tools
- Responsible for entire process from Design thru Deploy and Warranty
- Completed design of Project Plans and Charters
- Control of functionality, storage and networking to ensure accuracy of data integrity
- Allocation of resources, assigning to various functions as well as requesting additional resources where needed
- Administering the PRF any RFP’s
- Work directly with the project owners within the organization to define the deliverables
- Working with respective groups, secured the necessary resources to achieve agreed upon objectives, supplies, budget and estimates as requested
- Identified Risk(s) and took steps with my team to mitigate
- Creation of exception requests if necessary to alter any Milestone(s) that align with original standard
- Control of Multi-Million dollar Projects
- Adherence of multi Payor contract requirements
- Handling Project meetings, resource recruitment and management
- Administer meetings for project needs and department-wide priorities
- Communication with Executive Level Management to make sure they were in the loop
- Tracked all progress through Clarity, Sharepoint, Email, Meetings, Webex, etc.
- Allocation of hours for staff of 42
- Providing effective Project performance reporting for the customer/company in order to monitor the progress of the project
- Inherited 2 Projects that were “RED” and within and within a month had them all back to GREEN Status
- 2 Projects finished UNDER Budget, 1 on budget
Confidential, Rochester, MN
SR Project Manager
- Responsible for developing and integrating various Cardiology and Radiology PACS Systems with ultimate integration with EPIC
- Put in charge of over $25 Million Dollars of Projects.
- Full Project Management, including preparing Charter(s) and RFP’s.
- Side Project of procuring resources for new call center/trouble ticket routing within both the new programs as well as how prior call center techs may be shifted to highlight more of their program strengths, rather than just sending to the next person in the cue. Set up (with collaboration of department heads) rotating “On Call” schedules and how trouble escalation may change depending on the ticket/department/manager(s) involved. This same procedure/set of procedures were part of nearly every installation I was a part of, so I have a vast background in call center management.
- Identifying various members of IT Teams to support Systems Assigned (ScottCare, PowerScribe 360, VersaCare, E-Scription, etc.)
- Developed a successful integration schedules and workflows for Cardiology, Radiology, Mammography, etc.
- Responsible for the managing the activities of teams of 5 to 30
- Took over the project when all targets were in the RED, after 2 months, had entire Projects back in GREEN Status
- Coordinated meetings with all key players, representatives and Vendors
- Orchestrated the Upgrade and Installation of ScottCare/VersaCare to all 23 Mayo Clinic Facilities including those in AZ and FL.
- Responsible for signing off on completed installations and releasing payment(s) to vendors as they achieved required contractual requirements
- Wrote and Presented to Board for Additional Funding when it was determined that there were gaps in the functionality needed compared to functionality purchased.
- Orchestrated team to complete data/cloud migration of 7 years of Prior Studies/Data Migration into new system.
- Design of Work Flow Diagrams to aid in design of system components and their interconnectivity.
PowerScribe 360 Implementation Specialist
- Design and upgrade of PowerScribe 360 System, ChargeMaster import, Custom Field builds, ICD9/10 guideline adherence
- Multiple installs and upgrades from RadWhere to Powerscribe360, multiple upgrades of various versions of Powerscribe360, i.e. from 1.5 to 2.0, 2.0 to 3.0, etc.
- Attendance and guidance through rollout meetings, progress and budgetary meetings
- Manual development of internal databases, including Auto Text Template import, creation, editing and coding
- Testing of all PowerScribe 360 communication with RIS, PACS, EMR systems (EPIC (Cupid), Siemens, GE, Magview, Montage, McKesson, HL7 interface engines, etc.)
- HL7 message parsing
- Procedure code uploads
- Network management
- UAT as well as workstation training
- Admin training
- Workflow analysis and consultation
- Site development for all NSHS locations
- Managing SharePoint site and corresponding documents
- By streamlining and adjusting workflows, was able to increase reads between 2 and 5 per hour, per Radiologist. With 65 Radiologists on staff, that will equate to an ADDITIONAL $2,000,000-$12,000,000 A YEAR in Revenue.
Senior Project Manager
- Building relationships with Hospitals and Physicians Offices Nationwide
- 12+ years experience in managing budgets
- Advanced understanding of both software and hardware development Projects
- Provided financial and business management expertise to high profile companies across the healthcare and insurance industries.
- Working with both business and technical resource management to ensure the correct resources are allocated for each Project
- Performed business analysis, implementing best practices and provide contract negotiation and strategic sourcing expertise to optimize processes and realize common company goals.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle
- Lead the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs
- Interface with clients on a regular basis, prepare and deliver workshops and training
- Ability to identify and develop any required corrective plans
- Developing a successful integration schedules and workflows for Cardiology, Radiology, Mammography, etc. with regards to PowerScribe and other Dictation/Transcription and PACS software
- Responsible for the hiring and training of sales staff was in charge of team of 30
- Effectively qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for new prospecting
- Negotiation of contracts with clients Independent consultant and trainer for a variety of Healthcare organizations and businesses, working directly to streamline processes dealing with diverse projects ranging from EHR management, end user training on various software applications,
- Project management for Healthcare technology upgrades and equipment purchases and projects. Expert understanding of Confidential workflows in both large hospital and small practice situations. Knowledge of billing, coding, EHR relationship management with emphasis on helping healthcare institutions provide the highest quality of care and information to their clients.
- Development and configuration of Healthcare information applications from initial installation through product upgrades and integrations with other systems such as HIS, EMR, voice to text, electronic signature, imaging applications and many more.
National Sales and Operations Manager
- Developing a successful integration and alignment of multiple, diverse sales processes
- Increased sales dramatically Confidential every franchise within my territory in which I had the opportunity to meet with and instruct. Conducted management assessments and initiated key sales program changes. Held territory of the United States West of the Mississippi River, which included 67 Franchisees and sales team of over 200
- Led program management office to integrate several IT solutions and align franchise information and underwriting information. Introduced training and organizational tracking of education through the introduction of varied forms of learning including online courses, Sharepoint sites, mobile applications and several more.
- Developed comprehensive training programs for implementation of portal technology and policy administration systems by using team’s past experiences, gathering information from industry events and selecting strategic partners and augmenting staff, resulting in increased system utilization and a $300K yearly savings to operating budget
- Coordination and key contributor for “First Responder” programs to drive sales growth, implement alliances with national insurance providers, and placed Confidential in strategic partnerships to ensure increases in sales post catastrophic events
- Development of National “First Responder” team for immediate deployment for major events such as “Hurricane Sandy”, etc.
- Detailed instruction as to how to cultivate and grow as trusted advisors to our insurance industry partners leading to major client retention improvements and referrals
- Consistently received performance revues of “Outstanding” and “The best sales manager we have ever had” from EVERY individual franchise that I worked with
- Expert in Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and know for high quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
Confidential, Southfield, Michigan
- Designed sales training curriculum and led training for a professional business development program.
- Developed a new sales award and recognition program. Mentored and coached new agents and nurtured a national mentorship program to complement the traditional training program.
- Directly managed a team of up to 25 employees.
- Built a strong network of high level executives in target markets with sustained relationship management
- Led the successful integration and alignment of multiple, diverse sales processes
- Conducted management assessments and initiated approximately 15 key sales program changes. Post changes, Wisconsin territory group increased profitability by over 47%
- Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, ACT
- Implemented incentive programs that successfully reduced turnover ratios from 39% to under 12%
- Quota attainment that routinely generated personal sales revenue that averages 120% above actual goal and significantly outperforms closest sales professional, consistently over length of employment
- Strategic growth including an action plan to successfully close 14 major accounts within 10 months of hire
Confidential, Farmington Hills, Michigan
Personal Lines Insurance Coordinator
- Direct experience using SAIBA software, AgencyPro and Confidential ’s own homegrown tracking and productivity software.
- Initiated unique lead generating program that cut lead costs by over 70% and increased closing rate from 3% to 37%
- Streamlined and implemented changes in in staff communication, improving interdepartmental referred business by 68%
- Consistent employer revues of “Outstanding”
- Developed quantifiable learning objectives for sales force in order to positively identify progressive training techniques and subject matter. Additionally, created alternative techniques and updatable instructional materials that could utilize the newest most accurate information when delivering educational information to sales force as well as C level executives and stakeholders.
- Fastest agent in Michigan to win the “Lamplighters Award” for insurance sales, held by less than 8% of agents nationwide
Confidential, Howell, MI
- Entrepreneur developer of Michigan’s Largest Indoor Playland for families
- Created and formulated business plan, successfully securing business loan, Formulated all budgets including overall operating budget, advertising and marketing, employee training, food costs, etc.
- Developing matrixed marketing strategies. Introduced cutting edge social media campaigns, directed design and implementation of website.
- Design and implementation of security procedures and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for management of staff of over 30 employees, including scheduling, hiring, firing, training and development.
- Coordination of charity events raising and donating over $250,000
- Consistent sales of over a million dollars a year.
- Consistently voted in the top 3 or higher for Best of Detroit Family Fun Attractions
Confidential, Howell, Michigan
Director of Business Development
- Agency top producer, consistently performing Confidential or above 600% of goal
- Developed and Chaired lead sharing program for other members of the Howell Chamber of Commerce
- Initiated diversification of commercial book, to ease the potential strain as insurance companies appetites for business shifted
- Utilization and integration with EPIC software
- Built and implemented report writing programming to track leads, perform matrix analytical analysis for agency production and operating expenses
- Wrote over $5 Million in agency premiums in 5 years
- Doubled Commercial Lines Department revenue after just two years of employment
Confidential, Southfield, Michigan
Medical Equipment Sales
- Sales and Project management and installation of hardware and software to hospitals, state departments, law offices, and insurance companies throughout the nation
- Development of project plans, coordination of multiple departments and vendors, scheduling and conducting training sessions (as needed) for both IT staff and end users
- Worked closely with sales staff and developers to introduce products to perspective and existing clients which included large group and executive presentations
- Involved in all levels of installation from project development through individualized instruction with department heads, physicians, lawyers as well as administrative staff
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills which allowed me to accurately pinpoint problem areas in workflow and productivity, helping clients to implement effective solutions
- Received consistently outstanding customer satisfaction surveys and many repeat customers who requested my services for further projects and installations
- Wrote over $50 Million sales while leading region in additional sales of training and support packages