- Dedicated and accomplished Technical Support Specialist offering over 20 years of analytical experience. Highly adept in systems analysis diagnostic and troubleshooting conflict resolution. Excellent communicator, capable of explaining complex technical issues quickly and easily ensuring timely resolutions of problems. Pragmatic, results driven and acts with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; remove barriers and leveraging resources.
- Ability to work in a team environment which may be local, global, virtual or multifunctional.
- Able to demonstrate good oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to learn and develop quickly.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience and working knowledge of ITIL (v3) Service Operations processes (incident/problem, change, service management).
- Expertly identify and timely resolve system issues as well as communicate complex technical solutions into easily understandable concepts.
- Ability to multi: task and make sound judgments in a fast paced, high stress environment. Provide a professional third and fourth level of troubleshooting for legacy customers and customer owned networks.
- Solid facilitation and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and experience in various security tools (Database activity monitoring, network monitoring and analysis tools, Big Data analytical)
- ServiceNow experience.
- Active Directory, AS400, backup, cabling, Change Management, hardware, delivery, direction, documentation, EDI, ITIL, LAN, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, Access, Windows OS, Linux, MAC Network, Peoplesoft, Procurement, project management, Desktop support, Upgrades, VPN
- Crowdstrike / Falcon, Splunk, Arbor and Solarwinds
- Support the overall Incident Management Process for the Confidential division which includes: Mission Critical Outage Management, Deliverables Management, Post Outage Analysis and KPI improvement activities ensuring impact to our Business Unit Partners is mitigated and/or prevented from recurrence.
- Responsible for achieving a reduction of service impacting conditions and improving the capability of exceeding target service goals (Mean Time To Restore, Mean Time Between Failures, Availability, Outages Under 60 min, etc.).
- Serve as leadership in outage restoration, partnership with the Problem Management in Root - Cause Analysis and implementation of Corrective & Preventative Actions to reduce and eliminate problem re-occurrence.
- Provide leadership, direction, and consultation to the Cricket ITOPS in maintaining and improving service for Cricket customers and the attainment of Cricket IT KPI goals.
- Manage and facilitate the Progressive Service Assurance Process, which ensures structural changes are made to reduce MTTR.
Cyber Incident Manager
- Manage all Cyber related incidents within ESR (Enterprise Security & Resiliency) organization.
- Acts as the communicator liaison for all Cyber incidents within the bank.
- Expeditiously disseminates Cyber threat information and suspicious activity reported by internal employees to stakeholders across the company and the financial sector.
- Provide direct communication to Senior Level Executives.
- Create Incident handling processes and procedures.
- Generate various reports to include SAR (suspicious activity reports), UARF ( unusual activity referral form)
- Act decisively to contain and remediate negative effects to Confidential information assets and business processes.
- Develop and distribute timely and accurate public messaging related to any Cyber related incident.
- Oversee law enforcement and regulatory interactions related to Cyber Security incidents where necessary and applicable.
Critical Incident Management Lead
- Oversee the mitigation of high priority incidents with the goal of minimizing impacts to callers and customers.
- Monitor and assess potential impact of local and global events for users and customers.
- Prepare notifications and status of all incidents to high level internal leadership while managing SLA's.
- Identify major incidents and escalates via the Critical Incident Management (CIM) Process. Ensuring all Major Incident Process guidelines are followed, and all Service Level Guidelines are met during Major Incidents.
- Proactively escalate impacting events, establish and facilitate bridge calls, engage resolvers, and coordinate the resolution.
- Takes a command and control role as Incident Manager during critical incidents focusing on minimizing MTTR
- During a critical event, responsible for logging and reporting on the timeline of activities and responses while keeping accurate record of incident timelines and supporting artifacts.
- Act as an escalation point, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, and effective communication to stakeholders, along with post incident review.
- Ensure post-incident activities, such as incident summary reports and reason for outage reports, are managed through to delivery.
- Identify, evaluate and executes preventive measures to minimize/avoid impact to the consumer experience.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Execute trouble-shooting steps and create incident documentation with proper technical details. Review of incident data to ensure the completeness and quality of the information collected. Clearly and concisely communicate incident details both verbally and written in the form of Incident communications.
- Review of the execution of the incident process to identify opportunities for improvement in the process (missed SLAs, gaps in execution or response). Documentation of and revision to existing processes, with the end goal of improving quality of services offered to customers by technology teams.
- As necessary, handle inquiries from employees regarding process and procedure to resolve or escalate technical support requests.
- Spearhead day-to-day issue resolution and escalations; ensure incidents are managed to resolution.
- Responsible for mentoring and helping the team establish best practices.
- Serve in the role of team subject matter expert for company tools in order to provide training for peers and management.
- Assist with Project Management when required and develop a strong understanding of how other IT projects may impact the company’s infrastructure.
- Act as an IT ambassador, working with other departments to communicate IT matters and build strong relationships with business owners.
SOC Incident Management
- Provided management an oversight of service restoration processes across multiple business and operation functions to actively govern the performance of product support efforts to include WMS, D2C, Merchandising, Human Resources and Logistics business units.
- Lead post incident reviews for major incidents - diligently worked to ensure there were no underlying issues, if issue was found, a reactive Problem Management effort was started.
- Process improvements-Identify and construct new process frameworks, as well as reviewing, recommending and documenting improvements to established processes.
- Lead post incident reviews for major incidents; determined if there were any underlying issues, if issues were found, a reactive problem management effort was started.
- Followed the software development process resolution.
- Prioritization and assignment of all incidents, Service request, Changes, and problems assigned to the team’s First Choice and ServiceNow queue.
- Insured that incidents are resolved within established SLA timelines and established service improvement plans.
- Ensured timely communication with Confidential ’s stakeholders.
- Monitored batch and backup jobs for a multitude of Confidential ’s Business Units with various systems and packages
- Lead all the appropriate SMEs and vendors and ensure adequate support.
- Engaged and Lead technical bridges during severity one incidents and provided senior management with real-time written communications regarding status of incidents.
- Responsible for conducting all severity one and severity two root cause analysis investigations.
- Developed and maintained the incident management process including documenting process and procedures in accordance to ITIL standards.
- Lead the daily morning stability meetings for Computer and Operations Senior Leaders.
- Performed daily task and provided shift turnover.
- Provide a professional third and fourth level of troubleshooting for legacy customers and customer owned networks.
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies (Windows and Unix platforms, voice and data networks, LAN/WAN, security infrastructure, etc)
- Provided internal application support for the enterprise - Delivered technical support for software applications and technologies to the logistical and direct to consumer family of business within the Confidential ’s organization.
- Acted as the liaison between the software development and application/business owners.
- Interpret feedback from application owners and addressed issues as necessary. Ensured that existing software architecture worked well and used efficiently
- Supported Applications:
- CRC/RTV FLO, RCV, HRS, Benefits, POS, WMS Manhattan, Beumer and Lafayette Sortation Systems
- Created and maintained knowledge database for problems reported
- Facilitated knowledge sharing seminars amongst support teams and taught best practices.
- Delegated knowledge support activity and was the main point of contact for knowledge database upkeep.
Technical Support Analyst
- Provided Network and PC Hardware support to various vendors