- 20+ years managing IT infrastructure programs, information security, SDLC, and transformation projects from conception to completion in enterprise environments with budgets of $200M+.
- IT and business alignment for enterprise initiatives and continuous IT/IS Governance improvement.
- Conceptualize, execute program vision, and manage milestones while adapting to changes and shifting priorities.
- Lead international, cross - functional teams in delivering strategic initiatives, processes and optimized results.
- Manage cross-functional teams to provide detailed plans and schedules of deliverables, SDLC, status reporting, establish PMO’s and methodology implementation.
- Use IT management models and standards (PMBOK, ITIL®v3, CMMI, ISO/IEC 20000) for onshore and offshore clients with the size and scope of 200 FTEs.
- Senior Scrum Master working with Agile, Kanban and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Seasoned Agile Coach applying Agile (Scrum and Kanban) principles and frameworks.
- Employ Agile framework support tools (Jira, Rally, VersionOne, and TFS).
- Skilled with User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Automated Testing.
- Conduct all Agile ceremonies: backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily Scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Compliance deployment using advanced PMI PMBOK standards and testing requirements.
- Utilize Recovery Project Management procedures to reverse failing, late, abandoned, or off track projects.
- Manage complex SDLC Waterfall/Agile methodology programs/projects (often in same programs) both onshore and offshore.
TECHNICAL AND INDUSTRY SKILLS:
- IT Governance, ERP & CRM Planning & Implementation, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Agile Methodologies
- MS Office Suite, MS Project, CA Clarity PPM, Mercury ITG, HP PPM,
- HP Quality Center Rally, Jira, MS SharePoint, VersionOne, Confluence,
- Network and Stand-alone Applications, Ethernet, LAN/WAN Architecture, IaaS, SaaS, ITIL V3
IT Program Manager (Consultant)
- Program Manager engaged to create world class Contact Center Operations that help improve outcomes of our members, and are a scalable and repeatable model that can be propagated to other Call Centers across GuideWell domain resulting in increased Customer Satisfaction and reduced costs.
- Creating consistent IaaS/SaaS platforms for all contact centers across the enterprise, resulting in reduced operational costs and increased speed to market as call center needs expand.
- Implement precise tools to quickly identify trends and issues to allow for reallocation of resources as needed
- Seamlessly move staff resources between workloads to match seasonal fluctuations in demand and increase resource occupancy
- Enable data-informed performance management of staff resources
- Customer Connect is a tool for advocates (designed by advocates) to enhance Customer Connect with capabilities allowing advocates to focus on providing the best customer experience possible
- Build and implement a platform designed for any business area to enable stronger employee engagement by providing incentive opportunities aligned with the employee’s line-of-sight.
Senior Program and Project Manager/Scrum Master Coach
- Build and champion the IT PMO and establish Project Management best practices.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and coordination of PMO to identify opportunities to conduct organizational diagnosis, improve organizational effectiveness, and/or provide guidance on IS projects.
- Teach Scrum roles, responsibilities, framework, artifacts and structured meeting cadence and purpose.
- Scrum Master for native and mobile aps for health and wellness protocols.
- Setup and established a nonprofit 501(C)(3) corporation for national and global affiliations.
- Created and filed Articles of In corporation, obtained State Corporate and State Sales exemptions.
- Installed, configured, and supported end-user platforms (laptops, workstations, medical grade equipment).
- Attended Global Alternative and Functional Medicine Conferences with CEO of Signature Health to demonstrate Hyperthermic, Ozone and Carbonic Acid Transdermal Technology equipment; and evaluate and report on new trending therapies and equipment to Confidential CEO.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Senior Scrum Master/Senior Portfolio Manager (Consultant)
- Senior PMO Portfolio Manager and Scrum Master for multiple projects (Supply Chain ERP Systems and the Hazmat Identification & Delivery Routing Application).
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the program and facilitating scrum meetings to hit deliverables.
- Scrum Master Coach/Mentor for Agile Development Teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, upper level management); Scrum, Kanban.
- Managed program milestones and deliverables across all projects.
- Used Clarity PPM for project resource, time reporting and project financials.
- Developed and managed overall project strategies and roadmaps.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Senior Project Master (Consultant)
- Gemini PMO Project Manager for Data Center Transitions and Transformations with aggregated budgets in excess of $150M.
- Managed the strategic program roadmap and processes for a global portfolio affecting the US, Canada, and Latin America following ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 guidelines.
- PPM for Data Center Project, supporting senior PMs and all upper level leadership (CIO, VPs, Directors).
- Coordinated application migrations to Global Data Centers for US, Canada, and Latin America.
- Managed the delivery and installations of the Nutanix, NAS, and Data Domain (TSM) servers to the North America, Latin America, and Canadian Data Centers.
- Managed the transition of Master Server\Application inventory to new model for global Data Centers.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Senior Program Manager (Consultant)
- Program Manager for Data Centers & ODC WAN/LAN Infrastructure reengineering, with aggregated budgets in excess of $212M.
- Delivery Manager for Global Services HW\SW & Application development (SDLC), COTS implementation, Open Systems Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) following ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 guidelines.
- Managed PMO delivery for datacenters, infrastructure, application development, SaaS, and global services.
- Worked closely with business towers for pipeline planning for projects that were in queue.
- Managed the Microsoft Office upgrade for 1,500+ employees and contractors.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Senior Scrum Master (Consultant)
- Managed the delivery, development and enhancements of Confidential SDLC rebranding initiatives.
- Managed development team for continuous improvement of the AAdvantage notification engine and web applications.
- Managed Sprint planning and burn down of prioritized User Stories (Rally).
- Managed, tracked, and analyzed code defects in HP Quality Center and Jira.
- Coached/Mentored Enterprise Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Team Members in Agile methodologies.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
IT PMO Senior Program Manager (Consultant)
- Effectively remediated IT PCI DSS 2.0 for infrastructure, procedures, and long-term strategy following ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000 guidelines, and HITRUST requirements.
- Rebranded Chilis.com franchise operations, online ordering, e-commerce integration, infrastructure, and sourcing strategy.
- Implemented SaaS Iasta SmartSource and iTrade Network Consultant Management module for Brinker’s Supply Chain Management.
- Scrum master for native and mobile applications development.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Scrum Master/Coach (Consultant)
- Managed the $4.2M IT SOA Web Service for Exchange SOA SDLC in support of the Affordable Care Act.
- Coordinated with Information Security Office for HIPAA/PCI/HITRUST requirements.
- Scrum Master Coach/Mentor for Scrum Masters and Product Owners in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
- Managed project resource, time reporting and financials using CA Clarity PPM.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Project Manager (Consultant)
- Successfully planned, tracked, managed, and implemented CA Clarity PPM.
- Planned and implemented project resource time reporting and project financials in CA Clarity PPM.
- Managed the data integration process of CA Clarity PPM with SAP HR and Financial infrastructure and applications
- Provided functional expertise to assist in the business requirements process.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Senior Program Manager/Clarity Coach (Consultant)
- Managed the implementation and customization of CA Clarity PPM .
- Provided company-wide for the CA Clarity PPM.
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Successfully implemented and rolled out CA Clarity PPM solution for Confidential .
- Successfully upgraded Oracle Human Resources Management (Oracle E-Business Suite) and integrated with PeopleSoft E-business program at Confidential, Inc., and achieving annual savings of $1.8 M.
- Planned, tracked and managed multiple, complex IT infrastructure projects/programs following ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 guidelines.