- Accomplished and highly motivated project manager with extensive international experience managing various business projects, strong analytical and problem - solving skills who possesses an innovative interest and broad understanding of technology.
- Expertise across ICT and manufacturing industries, acknowledged for adapting to changes, fostering collaboration, and driving solutions in intense environments with strong communication skills using a confident and engaging approach.
- Extensive experience with client and stakeholder management, process improvement, leadership.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic leadership style; high integrity, proficient at building teams and creating consensus among internal and external business partners, and budget sensitivity.
- Entrepreneurial, detail oriented, thorough, multi-cultural and witty.
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Business Partner Development
- Change Agent
- Product and Services
- Marketing Agile and Waterfall
- Process Improvement
- Team Leadership
- Application Management
- Coordination Profit - Loss Analysis
- Policies and Standards Development
- Service Management
- Business and IT Alignment
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Mitigation
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience in managing large and small IT projects
- Ability to foster close working relationships, consensus-building skills and creative thinker
- Strong commitment to ownership for delivery of all aspects of assigned projects and to manage stakeholders’ expectations
- Ability in managing, evaluating, tracking, and overseeing project budgets
- Excellent grasp of information technology concepts and processes
- Experience in planning and managing projects lasting from a few weeks to multi-years
- Experience with formal project methodologies including waterfall and agile approaches
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timelines and key milestones
- Problem-solving orientation, multitasking and decision-making, excellent communicator and influencer
- Able to negotiate delicate matters with stakeholders who have high expectations
- Able to effectively provide, receive, and respond positively to constructive feedback
IT SKILLS, LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Office, Project, Jira, Asana, Trello, Visio, business intelligence tools (SAP Business Objects), CRM, Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies like Waterfall and Agile, general awareness of ITIL service lifecycle, database management, web and design technologies, ERP systems (SAP and Oracle Applications)
- English, Italian, French (basic), Spanish (basic)
- Provided project management support services for clients in the communication and software industry.
- Addressed project client’ needs, from inception to completion. Handled sub-contractor relations, meeting facilitation, technical and functional/business analysis, project deliverables, and transferring knowledge.
- Assessed client requirements against existing programs, scope of project, managed project plan and schedule
- Coordinated team members to develop web application, system integration, data mapping and migration to new platform
- Dealt with problem clients, troubleshot issues and mitigation risks
- Managed stakeholder expectations and relationships, focusing on desired results and scope of the project
Project Manager / Senior Consultant
- Co-founder and CEO of a consulting company specialized in web marketing and online communication in architecture, building sectors and IT consulting.
- Responsible for directing, organizing, and coordinating project activities for different customers and internal teams, provided support and managed project activities to obtain quality standards and results according to customer goals in adherence with the project budget and/or timeline.
- Managed and coordinated projects through all phases of project life cycle including benefit and cost analysis, concept, requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, monitoring and controlling, implementation and support phases
- Provided support as needed and served as a liaison between the business and development to ensure the technical solution meets the business needs
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams including project management, contracting, key stakeholders/relationship management, finance, third party vendors, and other technical service divisions to ensure that strategic goals and business initiatives were understood and successfully implemented
- Identified, tracked and facilitated closure of risks and issues, as well as monitored project financial health escalating issues and variances to budgets
- Managed the project costs and created monthly reports, including profit and loss analysis
- Managed the process of determining project costs, scheduling and sequencing, and quality business project management to ensure successful delivery, working with IT teams to automate and implement processes
- Managed customer expectations and relationships, focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve planned results
- Effectively maintained a high level of customer service, implemented the communication and follow-up protocol as designed and looked for continuous improvement and efficiency
Project Manager / Senior Consultant
- Responsible for coordinating application management of eProcurement and HR systems (Oracle Applications and SAP systems) for large international customers, hosting activities, implementation and deployment of new features, after sales, customer-care services and dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Ensured that processes and procedures were in line with business expectations, provided advice on and assisted managers in the development of policies and standards of business
- Handled pre-sales and sales activities, supporting marketing and sales teams with offers and presentations
- Developed sales and revenue through strategic business growth plans and managing customer long-term relationships
- Planned and coordinated meetings and activities for Chapter’ members
- Managed activities and special projects to increase and participation to meetings through active involvement in community events
Confidential, Asheville, NC
- Presented PMI activities, resources and guidance to help develop students project management skills
- Advised and guided students on project work for the course Ideas to Action