Goal - focused Program/Project Management Professional with demonstrated success in leading planning, execution, and on-time delivery of large-scale IT projects and programs for Fortune 500 clients in Telematics, Healthcare, Banking, Telecom, Retail and Logistic Management domains. Adept at leading geographically dispersed teams in US and abroad by effectively managing resource constraints and time zone differences. Consistently focus on compliance with PMI methodologies, PMO standards, and SDLC processes to deliver high-quality results aligned with client requirements, technical specifications, and overall expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategy Development & Execution
- Highly Technical Projects/Programs
- Stakeholder Expectation Management
- Global/Off-shore Team Management
- Budget Management/Cost Optimization
- Proactive Risk & Issue Management
- Status/Progress Tracking & Reporting
- Resource Management/Allocation
- Requirements Analysis/Alignment
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGER
- Managing multiple projects and program for Connected Vehicles division of Confidential radio network that provide telematics services to major automobile manufacturers.
- Projects involve development of Mobile app and Web portal for remotely accessing vehicle functions like remote start/stop, driver alerts, vehicle health report.
- Manage scope, project plans, dependencies, risks, budget, joint integration testing and status reporting for various projects and CR delivery.
- Manage new products development program from idea to the successful delivery to multiple OEMs, reporting weekly status to Senior leadership team.
- Successfully delivered Mobile app (IOS and Android) and web portal for multiple OEMs on time and within budget.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. PROJECT MANAGER / PROGRAM MANAGER/ ACCOUNT DIRECTOR,
- Responsible for the success of multiple releases of Care Management Healthy Returns System (HRS).
- Budget Analysis and resource management for the program
- Development and maintenance projects including new interfaces to the system
- SLA driven production support
- Achieved consistently on-time, on-budget delivery of multiple projects for Claims Processing Portfolio, including:
- On-time delivery of highly complex HIX projects to meet aggressive Affordable Care Act (ACA) deadline.
- Large-scale development, maintenance, production support, and Lights On projects.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
PROJECT/DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Managed global team of 15 for on-time delivery of key projects for Confidential Manager ( Confidential ) call processing solution.
- Interfaced with stakeholders to collect, analyze, and document requirements and usability challenges.
- Defined project scope and developed project schedules, risk trackers, and mitigation plan.
- Produced regular project status reports. Selected s include…
- Integral member of the team that brought Confidential product from initial concept to a market-leading position.
- Successfully designed, managed, and delivered Confidential bulk configuration tool on time. Tool provided a 50% reduction in implementation time along with significant profit growth for channel partners. Managed highly visible customer escalations.
SENIOR CONSULTANT (INDEPENDENT)
- Successfully designed and developed a biweekly payment plan system for Electronic Payment Services (EPS).
- Developed an interface between Xpress credit and Fair Isaac SBS (Small business) Score card system for automatic credit approval