- 20+ year track record of success in developing and implementing innovative backend IT solutions.
- Experienced IT professional, combining technical proficiency, motivation, and creativity to produce sophisticated technical solutions and manage complex projects through design and development to implementation.
- Skilled project leader and communicator, able to direct multiple tasks efficiently and continuously master advanced new software and tools.
- Agile SDLC Methodology / Web Applications / Development, Schedule & Execution / Project Management / Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution / Production Deployment
Platforms: Linux, Windows
Tools: JIRA, Java (8), C#, .Net Framework, SQL Server 2016, Oracle (12c), Hibernate ORM, IIS (8), Tomcat (8), GIT, SVN, Visio, Jenkins, Confluence
Project Manager/Technical Project Owner
Confidential, New York, NY
Technical Scope: JAVA, Apache Tomcat 8 server, AngularJS Framework, Rest APIs, OAuth authentication, SAP BusinessObjects, C#, .NET Framework, IIS server
- Oversee creation of applications designed to improve efficiencies in Incident Reporting and SAR filing, Universal Check Fraud, Affiliate Transaction Tracking, and Anti - Corruption Risk Assessment.
- Manage a team of nine developers and testing professionals, including daily project reviews, annual HR assessments and assisting team members in setting and meeting achievable career goals while creating detailed plans.
- Lead development and support of various Web Application projects throughout the full project life cycle, in support of the Compliance and Legal departments.
- Collaborate across teams to meet deadlines, communicate effective business requirements, prioritize user stories and manage application implementation. Assist in monitoring the reliability, scalability, usability, security, and overall performance of applications throughout their lifecycle.
- Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple agile projects at one time, including creating Agile Charter documents, backlog JIRA stories and relevant Sprint documentation. Ensure complex documenting procedures are followed, including monitoring project scoping and planning, business requirements, functional specifications, resource allocation, scheduling, cost estimation, and design.
- Created an Incident Reporting System (CSI) application using the AngularJS Framework, Rest APIs shaped in Java with OAuth authentication and Apache Tomcat 8 server deployment; providing streamlined corporate tools for suspicious activity incident reporting.
- Managed the design and implementation of a new Anti-Money Laundering Risk Assessment application, created in-house to give employees the tools needed to craft elaborate multi-page AML Risk Assessments using predefined questions. The application was developed using Java and deployed on Apache Tomcat 8 server.
- Led design of an in-house, automated Universal Check Fraud (UCF) application which allowed users to capture detailed activity related to check fraud. The application used existing APIs to collect customer and account information from a variety of sources, including reading check images. It was developed using C# on a .NET Framework, and deployed on an IIS server.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked closely with team leaders to ensure project requirements, budgets and timelines were efficiently met.
- Provided detailed documentation on all aspects of the project cycle, monitored implementation and ensured effective report tracking.