- Organizational Transformation, Project Implementation, and Team Leadership
- Innovative, engaged leader with extensive experience directing program and project operations across diverse business units and industries by defining and delivering business solutions through identification of competitive advantage and effectively managing change.
- Collaborative communicator demonstrating ability to partner with cross - functional groups, all levels of leadership, business partners, and clients to align and achieve mutual goals.
- Analytical professional skilled in leveraging data to evolve strategy and influence organizational transformation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, JIRA, SharePoint, and HP Quality Center (HP ALM).
Program & Project Management | Delegation | Technology Integration | Budgeting | Cross-Functional Collaboration | PMO Team Leadership | Process Improvement | Operations Management | Agile Scrum Methodology | Change Management
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Manage the delivery of a multi-million dollar new POS, marketing and delivery system for the laundry and dry-cleaning industry.
- Contracted to provide leadership for this program to more than 170+ national locations.
- Manage project scope, timeline and budget, including return on investment analysis, project plans, critical path analysis, burndowns, status reports, and root cause analysis reports.
- Identify and manage risks and issues, communicate resolutions and development of mitigation plans. Manage relationships for integration efforts with multiple payment processors across multiple brands.
- Direct communications across multiple acquisitions, provide leadership to a Dallas based development team, lead operational readiness activities across these organizations and validate the successful implementation at each location.
- Developed framework for improved User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and change management processes for various stakeholder across a mixed corporate and franchisee ownership model.
Business Project Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Managed technology integration and business projects supporting diverse internal workgroups conducting project kickoffs for all impacted stakeholders on each project including preliminary review of Project Charter and Functional Impact Assessment with Business Architects and Demand Management to identify and mitigate risks, weekly status meetings with a full team of up to 70 resources, daily scrum standups with development and operational readiness teams, weekly executive sponsor reporting, and technology resource coordination.
- Delivered Europay, Mastercard, Visa (EMV)-compliant Point-of-Sale systems representing a $3.5MM+ budget by executing daily meetings, operational readiness, coordinating marketing materials, delegating business tasks across multiple lines of business, and facilitating beta releases to test and finalize products.
- Managed Operational Readiness across the bank with training and marketing for all sales and operations users and delivered updated terminals and applications to more than 200K users.
- Directed Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) project activities valued in the multi-millions and spanning across more than 5-years integrating system of record applications with enterprise systems and merchant boarding applications to improve controls, share divisional information, and improve collection and centralization of information for millions of JPMC relationships.
- Served as the lead member of the Process Change Committee conducting weekly review meetings to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and implement best Project and Program Management practices across Business Engineering.
- Maintained Central Document Repository to provide access to materials and facilitate training for more than 90 Business Engineers and coordinated schedule for annual review process ensuring templates, guidelines, policies, and procedures remained evergreen.
- Awarded 9 internal Key Performance awards by stakeholders and peers for outstanding performance and partnership.
Senior Business Systems Analyst -
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed enterprise-wide business requirements for major modules in a $50MM rewrite of an integrated Point-of-Sale application.
- Incorporated Business Intelligence functionality into a new dashboard based on requirements from Store Managers, District Managers, and Regional Executives.
- Met daily with key stakeholders across multiple departments including audit, operations, tax, finance, and inventory to develop modules and a brand-new workflow dashboard for more than 3K retail stores and each employee.
- Defined requirements for all tax calculations and depreciation of store inventory and documented requirements for reporting and financial consolidations.
Director - Strategy
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Gathered functional requirements and developed comprehensive communication plans for CVS/Caremark as a part of an Enterprise Eligibility System (EES) to dramatically improve eligibility systems integration.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously as part of a $20M, 3-year CVS/Caremark engagement including selecting offshore development team, mail and claims processing, customer service, and web and IVR-based self-serve account management.
- Ensured IT compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley by coordinating IT staff and auditors to minimize security risks for PepsiAmericas, a $3B+ manufacturing and distribution company.
- Established a Project Management Office including development and implementation of portfolio management methodologies for NWVL, a $60M+ transportation company.
- Designed and transitioned a geographically distributed IT department to a shared services model providing application support for ABN-AMRO, a multi-billion dollar financial services firm generating $24M in annual cost savings.
- Served as Director of Applications for City Colleges of Chicago leading initiatives supporting more than 6K employees and 170,000 students by developing and managing PMO, QA processes, and SLAs using metrics published in a performance dashboard.