- Information technology and management professional with over 20 years of progressive experience in leading and delivering complex technology and business initiatives with federal clients and financial Industry.
- Deep industry expertise in technical analysis, project management, and design and development of enterprise systems, tracking, managing, and reporting project and progress using both waterfall and agile methodology.
- Proven track record in building and sustaining high performance teams of analysts, developers, testers and project managers, with a mix of FTEs, contractors and vendor consultants.
- Extensive IT consulting experience with being an employee with Big 5 consulting organizations.
- Customer obsessed and data driven in building strategy, solutioning and problem solving.
Senior Product/Program Manager
- Responsible for p rogram management for products and capabilities under strategic initiative, maintenance and base funding buckets for Confidential, including budget management, resource management, governance with tracking of program milestones, value metrics and project status .
- Leading meetings like working group, leadership engagement, product owner engagement for Digital Shared Services journey with senior leadership, directors, product owners, Enterprise PMO, Finance, Strategy, Market Readiness and Support Technology teams.
- Mapping business strategy to product delivery, coordinating architecture designs, building the development schedule from design to delivery, and making appropriate trade - offs to manage risks and drive development of product roadmaps and defining of dependencies across products
- Developing time sensitive management requests into for executive consumption by collaborating closely with product leads (directors) and tribe leads (vice presidents) in a fast-paced environment.
- Guiding product teams/squads in prioritization, innovation and alignment of delivery milestones with enterprise strategy.
- Highly focused on building customer relationships and building solutions for customer teams which they have not asked for, conceptualizing products and solutions and taking through prototyping, execution, delivery and adoption.
- Developing KPIs and Metrics for tracking success.
Senior Product Owner
- Developed high level strategy and execution for customer engagement, defining scope and cross team high level milestones.
- Drove customer engagement with business and technology teams involving their teams to jointly develop inventory of existing reports and actively participate in rationalization.
- Developed methodology of rationalization of reports and led rationalization/new requirement development sessions.
- Led and successfully delivered requirements of new CSPi reports and modification of existing reports in DOORS along with their conversion to ‘self serve’ model.
- Led team in research and decision of BI tools with business and technology engagement and architecture discussions.
- Drove adoption of Lean management principles (Agile with Scrum & Kanban) for Ops Readiness effort for improved transparency and collaboration.
- Drove CSPi Initiative business process reviews with Business Architecture, SMEs and controls team and creating Impact Traceability matrices with CSPi impacts on business activities for each capability.
- Led business operations readiness for first phase to ensure safety and soundness of by preparing stakeholders for changes that will impact people, processes, and technology with focus on continuous improvement.
- Drove strategy and execution of ESS initiative Ops Readiness milestones from end to end leading discussions with development team managers and business operations driving understanding impact on business process flows and system flows.
- Led customer engagement with business operations teams - culminating with successful review of ops readiness and control readiness with senior leadership for business, operations and technology and audit partners.
- Managed a team of Project Managers for ‘Run The Business’ organization of Operations and Technology to execute strategic projects, build and manage partner interfaces and relationships, assess risks and resolve problems.
- Led Tier1/Tier2 Weekly Portfolio Health Checks for Technology and Business upper management (senior vice president and vice presidents to drive discussions for funding, risks, issues, assets technology health with stakeholder teams like PQO, Production Support, BRMs etc.
- Additionally, managed Program Level Meetings between PM, Business and Technology teams for transparency and established and led Monthly Lessons Learned for Confidential PM community at organization level.
- Developed and implemented best practices and guidelines for various PMO functions like Demand and Pipeline Management, Program and Project Governance, Budget Oversight, Portfolio Status and Metrics reporting for all business areas under RTB. Weekly report to executive management on major s, issues and concerns.
System Analysis Manager
- Led team of system analysts to drive technology solutions and design for enhancements of existing and new 20+ applications, providing full coverage for Confidential ’s Loss Mitigation platform by working closely with business stakeholders, development, test and production support teams.
- Additionally led special projects of 1) Data Interface registration and completion of missing Interface Control Documents for all CLM applications, to become first business function to reconcile the gaps, 2) Reduction of production problem tickets 3) Leading what-if analysis with Architecture Review Board for technology architecture options 4) Budget and Roadmap planning for all of CLM tech in moving to AGILE by collaborating with PMO and identifying applications/business teams ready for adoption.
- Led technology team of 12 resources - developers, analysts, testers both FTE and vendor, for a multi-year strategic effort that streamlined the delivery of loss mitigation business via suite of Credit Initiative applications resulting in happy business customers with more business due to high return on investment with quick, allocated budget delivery and reduction in audit items.
- Managed delivery and enhancement of 5 data centric applications with data and reports including from Servicing, Appraisals, MLS, Macro Economics, Special Assets, Loss Mitigation with annual budget of ~5 million.
- Led scoping, analysis, development and implementation with releases in production in one year for three different business clients of CLM NSO technology, while managing all phases from environment setup to budget allocations with business.
- Led quick delivery of high business feature set, target state architecture aligned releases via hybrid AGILE-waterfall SDLC methodology.
- Managed the vendor (Accenture) team from SOW, on boarding, through full development lifecycle.
Technical Environment: Oracle, SQL Server, SharePoint, SSIS, Abinitio, DOORS, Mercury Quality Center, Tableau, Rational (Clear Case, Clear Quest), Modified Waterfall/Agile Methodology, Microsoft Office, Jira. MS Teams, Confluence, Project Server
Project Manager/Lead Analyst
- As a lead analyst, provided direction to team of analysts for all applications in CRO Technology organization: including Credit Risk, Market Risk applications, and Risk Modeling applications. Managed client relationship for all the applications.
- Set up System Testing Function for the team. Led the data modeling and design of the applications with developers. Built analytics using Tableau reports for the business analysis.
- Project lead for new applications starting under Credit Initiative umbrella.
- At the end of tenure, was hired as application development manager for the team.
Technical Environment: Oracle, SQL Server, SharePoint, SSIS, Mercury Quality Center, Tableau, Rational (Clear Case, Clear Quest), Modified Waterfall Methodology
Environment: EPPM, Planview E1, Project Server 2013, Oracle, MS Office Suite, DOORS, JIRA, Rally, SQL
Analysis Lead, Analytics and Risk Management
- Led business/data analysis for enhancement of prepayment models and generation of Risk Metrics Valuation/risk analytics reports which receive daily/monthly data from organizations like Index, BlackRock, and Bloomberg for MBS, Bonds and CMOs. Analysis included comparison of results of BlackRock financial models with Confidential ’s financial models to generate analytics.
- Team Lead for gap analysis and customization for a COTS product SBO 2000 as a for build of Servicing target state architecture for multiple loan payment processing systems and provide integration via Operational Data Store in the critical enterprise wide project.
- Led risk identification in service level agreement and contract details for SBO. Managed team of 10 resources including testers and business analysts.
- Developed the test strategy, and road map for SBO Servicing testing. Coached the team and acted as liaison between Vendors team, technology team, Business team and test team to resolve issues/defects.
Technical Environment: SBO 2000, Oracle 9i, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational (Clear Case, Clear Quest), Microsoft Office, BEA Web logic 7.0, J2EE, Java, Rapid SQL, IBM DB2, Rational Test Manager, Unix, Telelogic DOORS.