Languages: English (upper - intermediate), Russian (native),Spanish (beginner)
Technologies: MS Office specifically MS Excel (intermediate), AzureDevOps (intermediate), Google Docs (intermediate), Tableay (beginner) FinalCutPro (beginner), Protoshop (upper-intermediate), Ligthroom (intermediate), WordPress software (beginner).
Confidential, San Francisco
Agile Project Manager
- Tracked project progresses and anylized team performance during weekly sprints.
- Scheduled and managed over 40 daily 15 minutes standup meetings with a team of 5.
- Compiled and analyzed data about team’s performance
- Presented 5 summary presentations for CEO
VIP guest coordinator
- Maintaing VIP guests experience at Confidential
- Organize international and domestic travel for VIP guests
- Assist in preparation for meetings such as agendas, recap, copies to supervisor
- Coordinate a team of 4 in event for 300 guests
- Create briefing materials and documents to track status, timelines, and resources of various projects and sub - projects.
- Coordinate event logistics such as show floor experiences, exhibit hall management, and vendor research from pre-show to onsite execution.
Social Media Manager
- Managed 3 social media pages for hostel.
- Created facebook, vk and website and updated them 2 times in a day
- Write and post content for hotel personel Facebook, and Instagram accounts
- Gained 100 followers in 2 weeks