- Experienced project manager creating project scope documents, project planning, test planning, resource planning, gathering estimates, driving change through servant leadership, and representing multiple stakeholders throughout project closure and contracted support.
- Expertise communicating changes, unpopular updates to all levels of business, and realignment of failed project plans leverage appropriate resources in critical change management.
- IT Professional with solid functional and technical Business Analysis experience including facilitation, requirements gathering, project scoping, creating use cases, solution design, business readiness, UAT, and communicating with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Expertise leading business users, IT project teams, and external partners to drive decision making through successful planning, well - crafted business objectives, and open communication.
- Iterative approach at Delta, acted as a Sr Business Analyst on a 3 release project to implement a new best in class B2C web destination for Corporate and Agency clients.
- Formal Agile Scrum, and Kaizen Kanban experience at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services. Scrum Team of 10 worked intimately with Daily Scrums, through a culture of continuous improvement to work through Product Backlog in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Waterfall at Confidential, developed requirements for newly identified VA Appraisal application that identified business need and recommended workarounds and/or automation to leadership.
- Experience working with external vendors .
- Experience with Agile methodology, including Kanban and Scrum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Per his personality assessment: Confidential is socially outgoing, active, and involved.
- He has a natural desire to approach people, make an impact, and gain recognition through his social skills.
- He deals with conflict by trying to understand the issues and seek mutually agreeable solutions.
Technical: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Team Foundation Server, TFS, NetMeeting, Adobe Connect, Anchor, Rumba, EPIC, JCL, cXML, EDI, SharePoint, CORE, CODA, BABOK 2.0, JCL, HP Quality Center, Wires, Comps, Active Directory, SAP, Ariba Network, Sage 100 ERP, Sage CRM, Sage MRP, SalesForce, Miscrosoft Essbase
Functional: Requirements Elicitation, Claims Analyzer, Testing, Statistics, Leadership and Team Building, Project Management, Root Cause Analysis, Symbolic/Modal Logic, Data Entry, Interpersonal Communication, Implementation Management, QA, UAT, Application Training, Technical Writing, Brand Guidelines, Research Methods, Applied Mathematics, Group Facilitation, Cold-Calling, Value & Solution Selling, Lead Generation
Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Blueprinted, designed, and sourced offshore vendor for development, migration, and implementation of UCS Transportation from on-prem solution to full SAAS utilizing multiple integrations and move from canned reporting to Power BI
- Managed Kanban Backlog of two Microsoft Essbase cubes for East and West Coast Financial Planning, Headcount Planning, and spearheaded requirements elicitation domestically and internationally to create a third cube for Capital Planning using existing funding structure and resources
- Elicited financial strategy, financial architecture, and system architecture across disparate stakeholders to create first of its kind documentation to instruct end users how SAP and Studio Operations General Ledger ties to System Architecture and Business Process.
- Encouraged Business & Financial Leadership that change was possible, blueprinted plans, and facilitated replacement of Studio Fuel Dispensing, Fuel Transactional Integration with Departmental Billing, and complete Material Management overhaul with SAP including both Revenue creation and appropriate weighted average cost offset by General Ledger - Multiple integrations, data mapping, and system infrastructure aids needed across stakeholders
- Facilitated JAD Sessions, and Implemented departmental billing for Stage and Backlot Studio Rentals in 3 Phase approach that rejected funding, and utilized existing infrastructure to accomplish executive mandate that was sitting on backlog for two years prior to joining team
- Spearheaded first in industry HID employee Badge Reading Vehicle Authorization for Community Lot Transportation utilizing Polaris GEM Telematics technology and Geo-fencing - all at $0 cost to Confidential through vendor relationship management
IT Process Analyst
- Worked with Director of Information Technology/Process Improvement to develop project management processes for a backlog of initiatives that included over 100 projects previously managed through color coded bullets in Microsoft Word
- Provided Thought Leadership and Scope Blueprinting to elicit objectives from Senior Leadership pertaining to ERP, MRP, and CRM
- Scoped and updated Active Directory Project for flow of employee information from ADP to AD and into GAL, to benefit in auto-generated Org Charts as well as internal company communication
- Created Enterprise Level Process Flow Map and an Enterprise Process Catalog, for process agreement of purpose, ownership, responsibility, SLAs, and technical tools across departments - with traceability to Corporate Policy and procedure manuals if existing
Business Systems Analyst - Agile Product Development (Consultant)
- Hand-picked by leadership to re-align a large Data Migration initiative after repeated missed go-lives. Created a process to align communication, triage problems, and shield development resources from meetings. Interacted directly with all levels of management including C-suite executive leadership.
- Receives, grooms, and analyzes requirements from business, including voice of customer, from Product Management, and the supported Product teams.
- Works directly with Product Owners, QA Engineers, Developers, and Architects throughout the entire SDLC.
- Elicited requirements, designed UI based on current structure, and created screen comps for features in Enterprise Administration application such as User Profile, System Emailing, and the White Label workflow.
- Works directly with InfoDev Tech writers (Information Developers) to create, generate, and edit both PDF User Guides and Online Help content.
Sr. Business Analyst - Mentor, IT PMO (Consultant)
- Collaborated between IT, Sales, Salesforce.com, OKTA, SAP, and other business vendors through both on-site and virtual meetings.
- Facilitated multi-release requirements elicitation through interviews, storyboards, JAD, and whiteboard brainstorm sessions.
- Facilitated “Best-to-date” Business Requirement review session according to business leadership
- Worked directly with IT and Business leadership to find middle ground on project schedules, project artifacts, and resource time across the project BAs.
- Reviewed vendor Wires/Comps against requirements for mapping and design clarification.
- Facilitated multi-vendor solution/design meetings for new technology.
Business Process Consultant
- Reviewed 2 years of requirements and functional specifications in 2 weeks and organized a test plan for 78 external vendor systems and formats utilizing EDI/cXML.
- Analyzed the accuracy of the gap analyses done on purchase orders and invoices and recommended a strategy for go- live.
- Developed use cases for vendor IT teams to make necessary changes to purchase order and invoice handling rules in their systems
- Created an Excel dashboard to track progress of Integrated Supplier Testing: supplier metrics, test scripts, supplier milestones, communications sent, Issues identified, Change Request numbers, and dollar/volume metrics for project leadership.
- Designed strategic test plan approved by Confidential Leadership. Collaborated with Purchasing Units to develop communication through OCM team
- Learned EDI/cXML business standards and created PO invoice scripts to be processed by Confidential and the Supplier according to test plan.
- Performed as a PM to lead external functional and IT teams through development and the test plan, and facilitated internal changes by tracking change requests and attending daily Incident/Problem Calls.
- Communicated weekly risks, completions, and stop-light statuses for high-dollar supplier relationships to leadership via email and in-person meetings.
- Led the decommissioning, change, and development of automation that was missed in blue printing for the purchasing of bags and marketing materials for Confidential Domestic stores.
- Provided post go-live production support for the Ariba Network and SAP ECC P2P processes.
- Created Integrated Supplier Scope Document for regression test plans and risk areas for Adapter upgrade scheduled to be implemented the following year. Included in a larger scope document that detailed out technical aspects of the upgrade.
Technical Business Analyst/ Business Systems Analyst
- Facilitated project functions between the client, internal and external IT parties, implementation management, development and operations to ensure both successful and timely project resolution.
- Gathered and documented functional requirements from clients and translated into detailed specifications for system design.
- Led client data migrations and executed JCL jobs in DB2 test environment - requested IT support to mimic execution in production.
- Facilitated the organization and translation of data elements for the migration of the eligibility platform to the new ESI system.
- Performed root cause analysis and translated system logic for the new system.
- Utilized Excel extensively to perform calculations on all member data and client settings.
- Utilized DB2 functions and queries, JCL, UltraEdit, EPIC Project Tracker, Claims Analyzer, Microsoft Office Suite and other in-house .net based applications to perform daily tasks.
- Developed a project scope for newly identified VA Appraisal requirements that identified business need and recommended workarounds and/or automation to leadership.
- Developed process flow aids and training materials to transition teams to new processes.
- Performed UAT with VA Appraisal team and documented both defects and change requests for the CRWS team to review with the Business Systems Consultant as missed requirements
- Trained leadership on metrics reporting and the value of metrics to improve performance during seasons.
- Facilitated Microsoft Visio 2007 Process Flow training sessions for 9 Business Services Managers and acted as Excel 2007 resource for capacity and cost per transaction modeling.
- Developed department procedure manuals and documented processes used for nationwide support of over 6000+ team members. This included web writing for UI developers adhering to the Confidential Style Guide.