Business professional with entrepreneurial spirit. Proven record of accomplishment of at least 18 years in the IT world across multiple industries. Progressively leading enterprise application systems, designing and project manager for complex, large - scale enterprise service-oriented infrastructure. 6 years of experience with electronics and engineering teams acting as the driving force for innovation helping to ensure that leading-edge technologies are incorporated into Telematics / Automotive products to achieve optimal profitability as a technology leader.
- Agile, Scrum, & Waterfall Project Management
- Kanban, JIRA, Confluence tools owner
- Cross-Functional Team Leader
- Project / Program / Engagement Manager
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Network / Oracle Systems / Solution Architect
Confidential, Belmont, CA
Sr. Lead Engineer / Project Manager
- Presents project progress reports and presentations to top management, mentors, partners, and project affiliates.
- Connected Services leads and coordinates integration, validation and product improvement activities for embedded vehicle products
- Secures internal project funding for research initiatives from VW Group partners and milestone deliverables for clusters
- Coordinate and lead local testing planning and activities with Function Owners and Project Leaders
- Setup of master test plan and test management plan:
- Synchronization of test content with project leaders, functional owners and quality departments
- Drives strategic planning of cluster roadmap
- Test execution and ticket management
- Vehicle/test environment planning and synchronization with system integration and test management departments in Germany and North America Region
- Updating of vehicle/test environments
- Assignment of work instructions to Vehicle, Methods & Tooling team
- Parts coordination and sourcing
- Test Reporting and Synchronization with PL and Project Stakeholders, including weekly test reports
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Sr. Engineering Consultant / Project Manager
- Manage project budget and ensure company obtains the best possible pricing: determine and minimize risk in buyout processes, Prepare project documentation, deliverables, finances, resource allocations, and status
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting, expense reporting, risk management, status reporting, and execution
- Take responsibility for the vehicle/backend setup, testing, verification, and validation of in-vehicle connected services, more specifically related to internet connectivity, Mercedes Me features, emergency/convenience services, and remote services for MBRDNA
- Lead resolution of technical problems, execute in-vehicle testing, report errors, collect supporting documentation and traces, and promptly communicate technical and quality related issues obtained from the testing, validation and verification process to the MBRDNA teams and RD/U
- Perform Acceptance and End-2-End Testing for Connected Car services in close collaboration with local and international suppliers and business partners
- Responsible for the development of testing procedures, test cases, and ensure special tools are maintained and configured/revised accordingly with requirements from Daimler
- Partner closely with internal Telematics Test House team, Mercedes Me team, suppliers, and business partners to ensure pertinent test results are provided in a timely manner and revisions to software and map content is documented and received before QA testing
- Support the installation, operation, and maintenance of all test equipment (test benches, test equipment/tools, test vehicles, etc.)
- Support the creation, execution, and maintenance of functional test cases and test scripts
- Support the planning, organization, and execution of test sessions with local and global testers
- Perform low level analysis of test results using debug, log files, and other techniques
- Document findings, track defects, and re-run failed test cases or scripts in accordance with customer requests
- Manage of test data and component variants in cooperation with the release management teams
- Provide prescribed reports and maintain effective communication to all relevant stakeholders
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Telematics IT Senior Manager / Program Manager / Product Owner
- Developed a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
- Develop strategy and architecture for internal and external clients in alignment with business plans
- Collaborate with participants to determine project timeline.
- Account for complete project lifecycle from inception to closure
- Project Launch Team. Solution Architect for KIA’s UVO customers cloud-based solution from a business relationship management to service delivery. The in-house designed architect has saved KIA 40% of the 3rd party costs
- Program / Project managed KIA UVO projects using hybrid methodologies of waterfall and agile
- Executed initiatives that had high impact to the long-term success of the organization. Out of which was testing automation
- Professional experience with Automotive infotainment automation testing. Experience defining and automating software quality metrics, integrating tests with Selenium Webdriver, loading scalability tools such as LoadRunner. Experience with wide variety of cloud platforms and tools, of which; AWS, Azure, Java, vREST. Experience with restbus simulation using tools like CanOE. Created architecture solution, led the evaluation and test plan, and over seen the configuration standard documents
- Led solution architecture engagements for voice IVR applications and data warehousing/business intelligence projects by leveraging skills and experience across application, business, information, integration, security, and infrastructure architectures
- Partnered with R&D Engineering, HATCI, HAEA, HATA and more on implementation and Program Management of infrastructure automation services, including vendor selection, concept validation and prototyping. Ensuring KMA strategy milestones are met and all issues are resolved during automotive gate testing events
- Collaborate with all Oracle work streams involved, especially Oracle Cloud, development and consulting
- Manage process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the Project Portfolio
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Technical Project Manager / Consultant
- Managed Confidential ’s Hybrid Avaya / Cisco Voice / VoIP Network transitional activities to operational steady state.
- Provided technical lead and control over HCL migration project engineers, acting as the single point of contact (SPOC) for project planning, reporting, and communications for the corporate managers.
- Transition Planning including the review the SOW and the contractual responsibilities with the Confidential Service Manager
- Create and maintain project communications with/through the Confidential Service Manager
- Establish the documentation standards and procedural standards for Deliverables
- Prepare and maintain the detailed Transition Work Plan, which will list and detail the Transition activities, tasks, assignments, and milestones
- Provide the technical resources coordination and create team responsibilities assignments
Information Technology Manager
- Established the school’s strategic and tactical Information Technology infrastructure within $1 million budget.
- Defined and executed IT Strategies and objectives for an urgent short-term plan as well as set recommendation for a 5 years road map plan.
- Re-designed the internal IT Operational Processes based on ITIL v3 best practices
- Achieved the increase in productivity, effectiveness and minimizing the costs by more than 50% using the latest IT trends using Cisco based network, HP based data center and Microsoft environment some of which running on VMWare
- Interfaced with non-technical cross-functional business teams in building the new school’s database and management system
- Building a new state-of-the-art data center. Migration of the running production servers to windows 2008, Exchange 2010, OCS 2007 R2, introduced security gateways appliances and core network control/monitoring
IT Network Manager
- Managed a team of 7 engineers to develop and implement technical aspects of structure and procedures for the IT Network Division within the IT Department based on ITIL best practices.
- Project managed the installation and configuration of OTH secure LAN’s, WAN’s, and Intranet's expansions to reach 9 countries in 3 continents on-time and within budget. Platform migration to Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Enforced service management standards; managed support teams Tier 2 / 3 end-user support for 90+ global corporate entities.
- Effectively managed system functionality to ensure ongoing operations and maintained department supplies inventory.
- Successfully managing Oracle eBS implementations, integrations & migrations