- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Documentation Building
- Offshore Dev Teams
- Event Planning
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Service Now
- Adobe Illustrator
- Hockey App
- Leading the multi - million dollar Hyatt Mobile Entry deployment project (App-based product) managing delivery to nearly 800 properties worldwide.
- Lead campaign which more than doubled feature usage.
- Own stakeholder meetings and communications, data analytics, event strategy, marketing, and vendor management.
- Hotel system implementation project management. Successfully completed projects to install Hyatt Digital Forms, Online Check-in, Express Checkout, and EAS Envision Sales software across the Hyatt hotel portfolio.
- Exceeded 2018 goal by 40%.
- Coordinate deployment schedules and deadlines, both domestic and globally, with our over 700 Hyatt properties, for each product.
- Work directly with development team on full engineering process and post development administration of our applications.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of every implementation including stakeholder engagement, building communications, user data analysis, maintaining a relationship with leadership teams, managing global vendors, training, testing, troubleshooting, and reporting for each property.
- Worked closely with key stakeholders to stay on top of current project needs.
- Facilitated project meetings.
- Outline of development stages to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Responsible for supervising and encouraging team progress.
- Assisted with delegating assignments to the appropriate team member.
- Lead daily recruiting team standup meeting.
- Managed and scheduled candidate interview process/experience.
- Developed a continuous global coordinator meet-up.
- Hosted feedback session with every new hire class and implement process change with information collected.
- Office, vendor, and security management and assisted finance and managed US expenses.
- Head of event coordination with responsibilities including holiday party and weekly branch meetings.
- Managed bookkeeping, office supplies, and vendors.
- Designed new office space and organized the move.
- Handled accounts payable and was solely responsible for sending POs for both branches.
- Managed office vendors, utilities, and expense reports.
- Solely responsible for accounting and invoicing.
- Edited copy for website.
- Recruited for all position levels and managed new employee on-boarding.
- Actively assisted the CEO, coordinated events and managed move to expanded office space.