- 5+ years software team management experience
- 3+ years of hands - on experience in data analysis, statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- BS in Computer Science, a strong background in data structures, algorithms or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Solid understanding of analytics including data science fundamentals.
- Proficiency with the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages and familiarity with emerging open-source technologies
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem solving skills: technical, project, and personnel
- Exceptional skill in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Proven success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
- 13 years of experience in Agile project management, process improvement, accounting management, financial/KPI reporting and analytics, internal and external auditing procedures
- Professional with a strategic mindset that leads teams to continual process improvement
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- MBA concentration in Finance
- Certified Scrum Master
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Timberline and Yardi
- Intermediate knowledge in Rally, SharePoint, Project, Access
Confidential, Ft Worth, TX
Scrum Master - CSM
- Hired to coach and lead teams during their enterprise level transformation from waterfall to Agile development.
- Reorganized and streamlined workflow processes by creating consolidated a product centric sprint review meeting that minimized the impact to stakeholders in multiple departments
- Coach team members to embrace value add change within the team by encouraging self-empowerment
- Advised senior leadership on best practices in the release process that is easily maintainable and scalable
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Senior Scrum Master - CSM
- Hired to coach and lead teams during the enterprise level transformation from waterfall to Agile development.
- Responsible for developing reporting tools that helped provide insight for senior leadership
- Mentor quality assurance teams on how to best track the status of the system testing and end to end testing cycles ensuring high quality and reliable KPI’s could be produced mitigating risk to senior leadership and the company
- Empower team members to take ownership of actions and activities
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Hired to develop business intelligence solutions for improving overall efficiency within the business unit which was implemented throughout multiple business units.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing systems for data collection, analysis and reporting
- Developing overall formulation of reporting strategy, obtaining approvals from stakeholders, developing a database and automated reporting system, and implementation of the system
Confidential, Ft. Sill, OK
- Provide in form of lecture in area of Accounting/Finance
- Preparing teaching material for graduate and undergraduate students
- Mentored students in al development
Confidential, Ft. Sill, OK
- The change affected both the local office and global level of production.
- Accountable for strategic planning, development, and leadership of installation finance function.
- As well as day to day operations of installation for property management and construction entities.
- Recruited, developed and managed team of accounting professionals and support staff.
- Negotiated and restructured utility contracts with The United States Army, resulting in overall decrease in expenses of $1.1 million annually
- Initiated strategies to redeploy company resources, resulting in a decrease in expenses of approximately 300k, by implementing changes in process management at both local and global level
- Restructured fee contracts with financial institution resulting in an overall cost savings of 30%
- Managed the transfer of company assets during organizational restructure into a two tier tax entity
- Designed annual plan review process in order to strengthen accountability with senior level departments within entire organization
- Directed annual installation budgeting process and played a key role in global budget process for organization
- Developed and implemented global internal auditing program to strengthen the accountability of accounting department within the organization
Confidential, Ft. Riley, KS
- Recruited to assume key role in building solid reporting and processes for new construction program. Directed general accounting processes, cash management, financial reporting, government and tax reporting, data processing of construction and property management program. Developed and managed day to day operations and accounting staff.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures for new construction administration department
- Standardized accounting functions globally and implemented changes in global process management resulting in improved internal controls and reduced labor cost
- Automated accounting functions globally reducing turnaround time and increased accuracy
- Created consolidated financial reporting packages for four legal entities delivered to RCI the US Government oversight body and third party financial institutions
- Responsible for 100% contract compliance with regard to terms and conditions of Federal Governance
Confidential, Monroe, LA
- Supervised staff and performed duties specific to Payroll, AP/AR, commitments, purchasing, budgets, financial reporting, employment, project start up, project close out, and equipment procedures.
- Monitored and interpreted the data contained in accounting system reports for reporting accuracy at the project level.
- Performed financial analysis for the projects.
Confidential, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Evaluated and hired new employees
- Trained new employees on gaming laws and procedures
- Monitored gaming transactions on the casino floor
- Marketed the casino to new and existing clientele