- Versatile and hands - on Project Manager who leads teams to design and implement successful projects that align business and IT objectives and deliver rapid results
- Certified Project Manager with comprehensive experience in managing complex IT modernization projects.
- Sophisticated software development and engineering skills with a genuine enthusiasm for resolving business challenges through technical innovation.
- Solutions driver who bridges the gap between business and technology while envisioning the bigger picture.
- Devises strategies to align multiple disciplines while coordinating efforts between business groups.
- Known for driving complex systems integration for robust, high-quality systems that solve business problems, and provide business results.
Enterprise Business Solution Architecture | Product Planning & Execution | Resource Optimization | Quality Assurance | Strategic Planning & Execution | Business & Data Analytics | Employee & Development | Process Improvement | Client Account Management | Client Relationship Management | Microsoft Office
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Telecom Analyst (Sr. Project Manager)
- Hired to drive operations through the successful facilitation of enterprise mobility projects definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, and resourcing in leading high-performance project teams.
- Routinely balance competing project constraints that consist of scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and the identification of risks.
- Maintain an open line of communication with senior leadership to break down high-level requirements, track projects, design risk, and mitigation plans.
- Expertly formulate recommendations of process improvement methods (workflow, data analysis, metrics), evaluating risks, and mitigation plans.
- Garnered recognition for leading the development team during the design and implementation of the enterprise mobile device program enabling remote troubleshooting, application configuration and administrative management.
- Directed the enterprise mobility management software platform conversion project, migrating legacy infrastructure to a new cloud-based solution, resulting in improved mobile security and performance.
- Successfully pioneered and implemented an automated database management system for life cycle tracking, decommissioning, and vendor management, resulting in $50K annual savings.
- Drove project efforts by collaborating with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy, road-maps, and requirements.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Serve as Agile delivery leader to support the engineering team in its efforts to deliver value and meet expectations of the client during development of a custom iOS and Android application.
- Ensure participation for stand-up, sprint planning, backlog refinement, epic and story estimation, sprint review and demo, retrospective meetings.
- Help balance the prioritization by conducting analysis, shifting priorities based on business needs in order to meet aggressive launch deadlines for projects.
- Partner with design function to consider usability testing and end-user feedback to ensure product will address and resolve user pain points
Confidential, Addison, TX
Sr. Provider Relations Manager
- Sought after to implement strategic plans with a primary focus on developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare partners and managed care payers.
- Directed and led projects involving IT system implementations, clinical process redesign, and all phases of various projects from initiation, planning, risk analysis, design, execution, and project closure.
- Demonstrated a wealth of knowledge of project objectives through the facilitation of initiatives in quality service, system utilization, coaching, and performance management.
- Communicated and collaborated with operation managers in the design, development, and implementation of a new physician onboarding program, which resulted in a 90% increased market satisfaction.
- Reduced inbound call resolution times for the help desk by creating an easy to use troubleshooting and resolution guide for new existing and products.
- Delivered PowerPoint slides to the senior leadership members based on scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, identification of risks and mitigation plan of the project.
Confidential, Mesquite, TX
- Strategically led project management efforts that effectively addressed integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks, resources, communication, and procurements.
- Conducted thorough project kick-offs that included confirmation of project scope, roles and responsibilities, metrics, and high-level timelines.
- Remotely led multiple projects of varying complexity concurrently.
- Led weekly project team meetings and governed the variances on project plans and budgets for the larger-scale projects.
- Effectively managed resource efforts towards completing work plans and identifying and resolving identified issues.
- Directed project team efforts in the development of a new credentialing database management system which resulted in improved consistency, better job flow, and customer satisfaction.
- Positively impacted operations by managing the development of extensive user programs as well as led the facilitation of the programs.