- Accomplished Business focused Project, Program and Engagement Manager.
- Achieves organizational transformation and key performance objectives through collaborative leadership involving senior level executives, management teams, vendors and professional staff. Significant experience with all phases of Mergers and Acquisitions involving publicly traded, privately held and private equity backed firms.
- Successful business development, customer retention and recurring revenue stream expansion.
- Successfully leads customer facing information systems requirements, development, systems integration, testing, implementation and operational support in domestic and global markets. Demonstrated success in managing technical domestic and offshore staff, vendors, end users and organizational stakeholders.
- Program budgets managed range from <$1MM to $1.6B. Teams managed to date range in size from 8 to 250+ staff.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Life Sciences, Professional Services, Telecommunications, Private and Public Sector Domains
- Organizational Transition and Transformation; Consolidation and optimization of facility and Information Systems Applications, Infrastructure, Data Center Consolidation, Vendor and SLA Compliance Management
- Information Systems Program Office Governance and Management, Portfolio Management, RFP Development and Response, Service Delivery, Vendor and Contract Management Including Validated Pharma/Med Surgical environments
- Business Development, Bid and Proposal activity including P&L responsibility and Operational service delivery
- Merger and Acquisition related Infrastructure and Applications Integration, Management of mission critical workstreams with Program ROI responsibility for those programs
- Systems Integration Program and Project Management, Managed Services
- Systems Architecture and Development, ITIL v3 and v4 CSI compliant Process Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Migration and Operation
Confidential, Plano, TX
Enterprise Transition & Transformation Consultant, Program Manager
- Provide Project and Deployment Management in support of 4G/5G Integrated Cloud deployment
- Manage Project Scope, Budget, Resource assignment, Schedule development, Quality, Risk and Issue Resolution. Generate weekly detailed Kanban reporting/forecasting to Senior Management
- Participate in Project Initiation process including internal AT&T Internal Assessments and Global End - Customer Vendor project prioritization and project funding
- Manage Technical and Process compliance for;
- Technical Development and Laboratory Datacenter Operations, Applications Development Teams and Network Engineers to implement full (SAFe / AGILE) compliant infrastructure and Architecture projects for physical and virtual environments
- Engaged with Cross-functional Leads & multiple matrixed teams to plan and execute migrations In order to deliver Transition &Transformation objectives. HPE Public Sector Governance support
- Program Management Operations support for the $1.4B USPS County of San Diego contract
- Contract Transition Engagement Lead addressing delivery of Service Desk, Service Portal & Self-Service Ticketing Requirements
- IT Service Management HPSM to ServiceNow / MS Azure Transformation Assessment, Proposal & Implementation
- Service Level Agreement Program Lead - SLA performance management
- Process and Procedure modification to achieve SLAs
- Service Catalog Project Manager
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
Sr. Program Manager Managed Services
- Completed Global Transition of Application and Infrastructure Support onshore and offshore vendors (Wipro to TCS) utilizing Confidential Transition Governance and Communications Standards
- Transition and Transformation of Data Centers including GxP and non-GxP Application Migrations
- Transformation of IT Service Management for 18,000 global associates and manufacturing plants. Transition to a fully ITIL compliant ITSM from Remedy to ServiceNow including MS Azure transition and a fully updated Configuration Management Database
- Completed Project rescue to Develop and Globally Deploy 5 new SCORM compliant Security Awareness Learning courses in 11 languages per direction of the Board of Directors
- Supply Chain Distribution Center Infrastructure Modernization and Remediation including VOIP and Security implementations as well as qualification.
Sr. Program Manager
- Management of SharePoint Center of Excellence and Support Teams including Collaborations governance development and compliance. Post Novartis merger integration of legacy Alcon, Ciba Vision and Novartis Ophthalmics Document Management and Collaboration systems to a single Alcon brand
- Worked with Novartis Wipro Teams to transition multiple R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, IT and Financial collaboration technologies and Learning Management Systems to a SharePoint based service including working with Global Communications Team to build out a new Intranet, global e-commerce B2B and Alcon.com sites; Supported move to Azure Hybrid Cloud using Content Delivery Networks for National/Global Content Distribution due to GxP R&D, Manufacturing and Sales national/Regional US/EU/Japan etc. control regulations
- Project lead for successful SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 intranet and $1.2B B2B e-Commerce sales portal migrations deploying to an enhanced SharePoint based architecture for the 1,000+ sites Serving 24,000 global users including web, iOS and mobile web interfaces
- Divisional Representative on the Novartis SharePoint Governance Board
- Member Novartis Enterprise Web Services/ SharePoint Operations Board
- Supported Collaboration Systems development workstreams of Alcon-Novartis pharmaceutical product serialization, traceability and ePedigree initiatives
Confidential, Dallas, Houston
Director of Program Management Office
- Responsible for overall standards, process and project services delivery.
- Developed and implemented company Lean IT based SDLC. Member Executive Management Team.
- Successful primary liaison between business development, project teams and customer executive management.
- Successful SOW bid and proposal development.
- Established PMO with responsibility for development of Governance, Risk and Compliance standards as well as work with the firm’s Security Practice on PCI Audits for Retail customers.
Product and Project Manager
- Managed GDSN Service Provider contract global service transition on time and within budget scope utilizing U.S. based and offshore cross functional teams
- Successfully Managed Transition of GDSN Hosting and Applications/Support completed with no interruption in service to 25,000+ Trading Partners in 153 countries. Transition involved 2 new Data Center implementations and Oracle 10g data migrations
- Service Provider Representative on GDSN Architecture and Standards Committee addressing architectural standards, standards compliance, governance, release planning, risk assessments
- Supported new GS1 GDSN DataPool s
- Successfully managed offshore application development, configuration management, release management deployment and support services
Confidential, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Nashville
Sr. Product/Sr. Program Manager
- Lead for Integrated Business Intelligence and Customer Analytics products. Managed Programs including automated catalog B2C directed selling tools including order to cash cycles and GS1 GDSN compliant product registries in retail, manufacturing and media channels
- Lead Project Recovery for a major release custom B2B product development project involving more than 80 domestic and offshore staff for Fortune 50 national retailer in B2B/B2C.
- Managed Contract Compliance with the firm’s largest Fortune 50 retail account leading to resolution of technical issues allowing for continued engagement netting over $2MM in revenue
- Managed planning and implementation of a Confidential compliant Private Data Pool for a Fortune 50 big box retailer on schedule and below budget working with onshore and offshore third-party incumbent vendor. Agile SDLC project included configuration management and development of extensive taxonomies to support supply chain product, service and demand chain applications
- Managed Agile SDLC methodology development as well as Requirements and Design Activity including support of bid and proposal development for a newly formed Retail Custom Solutions Group. Expedited time to market of initial Canada and Mexico deployed e-commerce B2C Catalogs project by 40% and reduced cost by 47% vs comparable projects using the Legacy Confidential SDLC
Confidential, Providence, RI
Sr. Engagement/Sr. Program Manager
- Consultant Program Manager for a Fortune 100 Retail Pharmaceutical PMO
- Senior Engagement Manager to the Rhode Island Office of the CIO
- Program Manager for a CFR21-11 compliance initiative with Bayer Pharmaceutical Reagent Systems Group
Senior Engagement Manager t
- Managed Project Recovery for RI DLT Workers Compensation system planning and development. Transitioned the project from failed offshore vendor to State and IBM RUP/BPM teams
- Served as Consultant in PMO Governance and PM Framework development for the State of Rhode Island with the Office of the CIO
- Developed AGILE/RUP hybrid SDLC methodologies based on a FEAF compliant architecture. Resulted in adoption of Context Driven Testing and Feature Driven Development as well as BPM based initiatives piloted in the Confidential and DMV
- Managed RI DOL Unemployment Insurance AGILE based Imaging project requirements, development, test, configuration management and customer acceptance, with on-schedule on-budget completion