Accomplished manager, skilled at driving enterprise - wide process changes that consistently produce significant cost and time savings while improving productivity. Apply cross-industry experience and innovative project management expertise to introduce, institutionalize, and manage data-driven global initiatives related to software solution delivery. Adept at interfacing with all organizational levels from C-Suite to new hires to secure approval and adoption of high value projects and processes. Motivate employees to performance excellence through professional development, coaching, training, and behavior modeling.
- Enterprise Software Implementation
- Quality Analysis & Assurance
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Project Artifact Management
- Product Delivery System Rollout
- Productivity Management
- Customer Service Effectiveness
- System Needs Analysis
- Training Design & Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Senior Project Manager & Senior Analyst
- Deliver high-value, organization-wide software initiatives on time and within budget for Fortune 100 telecommunications firm leveraging cutting-edge technology to offer entertainment and communications services.
- Work with senior management to facilitate transition to next-generation product delivery systems after developing project charters, plans, implementation schedules, and training to enable system adoption and cohesion.
- Manage business, systems, and quality analysts.
- Oversee 3 employees, offering coaching and mentoring, and managing day-to-day operational tasks.
- Reduced resolution turnaround time of high-profile programs 50% by redesigning processes for inter-departmental collaboration.
- Increased defect escalation and resolution 25% by improving accuracy and usability of defect-intake site.
- Grew revenue 38% by reducing new monthly subscription product billing issues.
- Improved departmental productivity 62% by facilitating training on new generation of billing systems and improving customer experiences.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked with C-suite executives and subject matter experts to drive value-creating initiatives in company promoting premium gym experience.
- Managed systems department workflow and prioritized project requests.
- Led multiple high-visibility projects enabling firm to decouple critical software applications, including human resources management system and accounting department cash reconciliation systems from parent company.
- Built strong vendor relationships while managing deliverables and stakeholder expectations.
- Developed budgets, allocated resources, and proactively managed timelines to deliver projects before deadlines and under budget. Oversaw 3 employees.
- Led transition of club management software system for 73 gym locations from corporate office by managing internal development teams and external vendors.
- Improved departmental productivity 25% by developing processes to automate IT requests.
- Managed average of 12 system change requests a month, most requiring several weeks or months of system modifications.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Project Manager, Analyst & Scrum Master
- Led complex projects with development teams of project managers; programmers; and business, systems, and quality analysts.
- Met aggressive deadlines within budget constraints by creating comprehensive project schedules, quality assurance measures, and systems implementation processes; interfaced with clients to identify goals, deliverables, budget, and timeline.
- Maintained company’s highest project management completion rate and consistently asked to lead and troubleshoot high-profile, high-value strategic projects for new and existing clients. Compared system capabilities and clients’ needs to establish project scope, success factors, and implementation milestones.
- Trained end-users during system implementation and monitored results of user acceptance testing.
- Mentored and guided staff. Managed cross-functional teams of 4-12 people with department budgets ranging from $300K to $1M+.
- Managed clients from 12 labor unions in US and Canada with union membership numbering 1,500 to 55,000 members.
- Championed and introduced agile methodology to delivery environments, shifting from traditional waterfall to improve stakeholder engagement and collaboration, better manage project costs and deliverables, and add value.
- Developed master reference documents and test plans mapping current and enhanced system changes reflecting stakeholder workflow requirements and monetary processing and reporting procedures.
- Created and maintained major project artifacts throughout life of project, including Project Charter, Master Schedule, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Communications Plan, Risk Register, among others.