- Strategic Agile Transformation Consultant, with well over 18 years expertise in Project & Program Management experience in managing software development projects, product development & accelerated adoption, to deliver business value, improve processes and maximize team potential as well as product quality and efficiency.
- Coached and mentored lean agile principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Recognized Agile Champion with Confidential in driving the transformation agenda within the organization in adopting an Agile Mindset.
- Successfully guided multiple work - streams simultaneously through transition from Waterfall to Agile development approach within 6 months at Confidential .
- Assisted with lowering project execution time by 20% for Confidential PLC by streamlining procedures, implementing KPIs, and improving communication among engineers and stakeholders.
- Team Lead on establishing the Project Management Office at Confidential Bank and creation of IT suite.
- Recognized for providing strategic leadership on a high-profile projects and programs ($500K-$15M) in planning, designing, executing, automating, and reporting for personal investments, workplace investments, and managed accounts products.
- Expertise in SDLC methodologies - Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and Kanban
- Strong technical command of project management tools - Rally, TFS, JIRA/Confluence, Version One, MS Project, MS Office Suite
- Well versed in Project control software, version control and collaborating tools - SharePoint, Primavera P6
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams
- Strategic Planning & Execution; Process Optimization and Release Management
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Facilitate the estimation of work and efforts for “Story & Tasks” and helped the team to update their time against original estimate in JIRA, to keep track on each story’s efforts.
- Serving as an Agile Coach and mentor to teams on adoption and improving agile methods and practice.
- Facilitate Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Release Planning events.
- Help remove team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Managed a project with multiple teams for the managed accounts and big data products - Private Wealth management, Sterling Portfolio Planner, Electronic Trading Functions, Portfolio advisory services Mobile applications, Rep Profile, and Customer notification.
- Worked with the Business, Product Owner, Senior Management, and Release Management to understand the vision of the product, prioritize the backlogs, and to develop the sprint release plan.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, and Retrospective meetings for managed accounts and customer rep profile projects.
- Tracked and communicated the team status and progress to the business, product stakeholders, vendors, squads, and executives via JIRA Dashboards - task report, burn up & burn down charts.
- Served as an IT Project management liaison to the business client, and performed hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments.
- Partnered with development and cross-functional teams to define Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment strategy.
- Participated in the change management and process improvement initiatives as well as provide recommendations to improve/enhance existing procedures and controls.
- Prepared and Managed Implementation/Release Plan, Business continuity, and Disaster Recovery plan documents using MS Project.
- Maintain excellent communication regarding project/program status and priorities with sponsors, driving planning and tracking of tasks, schedule, resources, dependencies and success criteria.
Project Coordinator / Business Analyst
- Conducted project presentations and coordinated with all project stakeholders to make sure that appropriate project controls are instituted, and developed federally required documents, procurement documents and project status documents.