PMP certified project manager with experience in the software, hardware, telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, health care, and financial banking industries.
- Project manager for network delivery services team
- Responsible for delivering networking projects in Puget Sound region and around the world. Coordinating activities for engineers and developers. Building the schedule. Conducting the SCRUM meetings. Sending out the weekly status reports and updating the stake holders on project status.
- Designed and planned and executed the Cisco upgrade project for Microsoft, where my team upgraded 2147 Cisco 3850 and 3650 switches in 482 different sites around the world.
- Developed a new Security tracking tool for Microsoft's Information, Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team, helping to ensure that all the company's information and services are protected, secured, and available for appropriate use through Security Development Lifecycle (SDL).
- Integrated Visual Studios Team Services (VSTS) with internal Microsoft tools building a workflow tool that makes it easier for deployment teams to do their work and provide improved security for Microsoft.
- Developed security compliance reporting for Microsoft. Showing how we can report and track work items and tasks for services and components. Used PowerBI and SQL DataWarehouse to build an executive dashboard and present findings to engineering team owners.
- Developed content and coordinated the Microsoft marketing for new ISRM tools including: shooting the video marketing promo’s, Email messaging to internal customers, and building of the internal marketing posters used in public spaces on MS Campus.,
- Responsible for project delivery aspects for all O365 and Exchange projects on the MS cloud computing platform, coordinating all technical aspects with local and off shore delivery teams to meet project schedule, budget, and scope guidelines
- Lead large projects for cross - functional teams focused on the delivery of a new feature, service, product, or system. Contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks and provide escalation management.
- Developing new policies, plans, and procedures for software sustainability team resulting in better decision making.
- Drive weekly meetings to review metrics including investigation quality, service level agreements, and system misses. Identify root causes and create action plans to address issues.
- Project Manager in charge of rolling out new software product to 50,000 internal Microsoft customers.
- Directed the resources, budget and work tasks daily to maintain project schedule.
- Documented and coordinated release of status information to project stakeholders.
- Used Software as a Service (SaaS) model to deliver support for customer base.
- Worked across multiple divisions and pooled resources and hardware to achieve set goals.
- Worked across operation groups with multiple levels of management to drive realization of new and updated functions deployed in call centers.
- Actively participated in status and tactical discussion with business leads and owners.
- Managed project scope, schedule, risks, and budget for the senior leadership
- Management of the schedule to ensure successful completion of required deliverables/milestones for global large-scale call center improvement project covering Hiring & Training, QoS (Quality of Service), Experience Optimization and Vendor Management.
- Managing new initiatives to increase online orders and capabilities related to Confidential and Zune hardware products.
- In charge of the activities from cross functional teams, ensure content is correct and coordinate solutions delivery of new online initiatives.
Confidential, SEATTLE, WA
Senior Program manager
- Managed 12 simultaneous projects as the Ecommerce Program Manager responsible for the Media Application Platform Services (MAPS) group.
- Managed and mentored development resources using Agile Project Management with short 4 week sprints and a SCRUM development team.
- Managed and directed QA resources both local and off-shore.
- Managed Oracle financials and CRM infrastructure projects using the Software as a Service (SaaS) model to provide support for all customers.
- Managed Real’s engineering support systems with local power utilities to upgrade Real Networks data center capacity.
- Lead the digital media projects and new services development efforts for Rhapsody, RealArcade, RealPlayer, SuperPass, GameHouse and others.
PMo Manager/ software release manager
- Managed Real Networks ongoing internal “House” network upgrade project for the Video/Media streaming and Rhapsody music divisions.
- Developed Business Intelligence (BI) systems that allowed Real’s management views into transaction processing and Data warehouse systems.
- Developed an ITIL compliant Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Asset Management methodology for Confidential to lower costs of deployments.
- Managed a team of vendors and contractors working on internal engineering projects.
- Coordinated communications and was responsible for issue tracking and resolution.
- Agile Project Manager leading local DEV’s (SCRUM) sprints every 4 weeks.
Confidential, REDMOND, WA
- Directed the implementation team of 5 consultants for all commercial implementations in the western United States.
- Coordinated the entire project life cycle from small client proof of concepts to large scale customized enterprise solution implementations.
- Successfully led projects benefiting clients in the internet, high-tech, retail, electric utility, transportation, healthcare and automotive industries.
- Acted as Release Manager for enterprise rollout of new internal client tracking and billing systems.
- Developed new partner relationships for Confidential in Seattle by leveraging new reseller markets.
- Developed new strategic PMO best practices and leveraged ITIL metrologies for project tracking.
- Directed the roll-out of new protection technologies to meet business needs, IT requirements and security threats changes.
- Coordinated the entire training, client driven proof of concepts, as well as customized customer solution implementations.
- Developed new storage partner relationships for Confidential leveraging our services organization in the Channel reseller markets.
- For FY 04-05, I managed an over $120 million budget for all state government projects in Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Colorado and California.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed a team of 13 pre-and post-sales consultants for all customer facing services for CA including: on-site services projects, technical support, customer demonstrations, training, client driven proof of concepts, as well as customized customer solution implementations.
- Developed partner programs to leverage our Channel reseller markets which meant out customers could achieve greater ROI on their technology investments by implementing joint Enterprise Management Solutions for their organizations.