HRIS and Payroll Business Solutions leader extensive experience in implementing and managing SAP, Workday and ADP Global View systems. I have been involved in a wide range of global and local assignments where I consulted, led and managed implementations, shared services centers and post production support teams ranging from five to thirty team members.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Global Payroll Program Manager
- Leading ADP GV payroll implementation in US, PR and Canada. BD acquired needed CR.
- Bard, another medical devices company and needed someone to lead and manage payroll implementation and integration of Bard into BD’s current landscape.
- Managed a budget of $4.9 million, build a team of SMEs, PMs and testers, and successfully finished all phases of project including UAT, SIT, Parallel and E2E.
- Cut over tasks in progress.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
HR - IT Delivery Manager
- An M&A project to bring close to 3000 employees on Workday HR and SAP Payroll platforms.
- Led another project to outsource executive compensation system to an external vendor and integrated it with SAP Payroll system.
Confidential, Farmington, CT
Global Program Manager for HR, Payroll and IT
- Manager focused on cross-work stream program management reporting directly to the VP of HR overseeing project managers and country teams to provide integrated project planning and execution guidance, as well as driving standard methodology across each of the countries for Global Workday and ADP GV projects.
- Responsible for detailed reviews of project plans, ensuring standard testing methodology, cutover planning & execution, as well as rolling up country project plans and coordination of key synchronization activities across all the countries.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. HRIS Project Manager and Solution Architect
- Senior HRIS Project Manager led global Workday and ADP GV implementations.
- After successful implementation of ADP GV and Workday, I was asked to be part of the PMO to assist in the merger and unification of HCM and Payroll systems and lead unification implementations from Bank of Tokyo side.
- In Phase 1, HR policies and procedures were unified and merged into the New Workday tenant. In Phase 2, Workday payroll was implemented for around 22,000 employees.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
SAP Solution Architect/Payroll Lead/PMO
- Led the team of SAP HCM/Payroll consultants and employees through the whole ERP implementation including business blue printing, configuration, conversion, testing, cut-over, training, Go-Live and post production support.
- Assisted and led SAP’s Center of Excellence.
- Set up shared services center in Doha, Qatar.