As a seasoned IT professional with a servant leadership style, I believe decision - making needs to be fast, flexible and driven by constant learning. I take pride in coaching and facilitating with an inclusive view of the people, the work, and a culture of empowerment in building confidence in teams. History of working with large remote teams across several timezones and countries. With years of practical hands-on experience in delivering innovative solutions, I have become a lifelong learner in driving continuous improvement.
PMO Director / Application Director / Agile Project Manager
- Working with the Confidential in improving the Office of Information Technology Project Management Office.
- Agile Practitioner and PMO Director providing oversight of enterprise application projects; overseeing 50 Project Managers, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance teams.
- Application Director for Department of Education, Department of Corrections, Maine Revenue Services
- Restructuring the approach of the PMO focusing on partnering with customers, building an intake process, prioritization and governance to align portfolio initiatives across the organization.
- Reorganizing and leading teams to take a more collaborative approach, with emphasis on fostering a learning culture and improving our organizational change management attitude.
Confidential, PORTLAND, ME
Program Manager / Senior Agile Project Manager
- Direct onboarding of multiple clients to an ecommerce gift card platform, including custom payment integrations.
- As an Agile Project Manager worked to improve implementation and drive value driven product features.
- Promoted to Program Manager after 3 months.
- Reinvigorated the Scrum Guild with retrospectives to capture feedback and adopt a learning mindset.
Confidential, FREEPORT, ME
Program Manager / Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Managed a $4.5MM program over 2+ years to modernize the infrastructure of email and mobile marketing, focused on reacting to ecommerce behavior while reducing online shopping abandonment. Realized ROI for MVP within 6 weeks of deployment.
- Championed Agile transition with IT and email marketing, providing coaching and training for teams and executives.
- Provided product owner training to director, manager and analyst, encouraging direct decision-making authorization.
- Stood up cross-functional teams to become self-directed; marketing, UX&D, API, development, networking and security.
- Management of multiple vendors; Tealium AudienceStream, Oracle Responsys Email Platform, and Experian.
- Expedited continuous improvements via Kan-ban for service requests related to point-of-sale applications for retail team.
Confidential, BATH, ME
Program Management Principal Leader / Agile Coach & Practitioner
- Led UX design and testing with user groups. Integrated findings of pilot program to improve search and usability.
- Led final 9 months of Deltek implementation, delivering project deliverables on time by utilizing Lean Agile Framework and implementing Scrum of Scrums to include internal teams at BIW, and vendors Deltek and Accenture.
- Ensured tight adherence to CMMI level 4 standards and PCI/PII as well as high level security compliance for all projects.
Director of IT and Customer Delivery
- Performed usability testing within Confidential laboratories incorporated findings and presented quarterly readout to Confidential board.
- Drove development of MUMPS-based back end system by coordinating with onshore & offshore consultants.
- Achieved 33% improvement in operational efficiency fostering tight team collaboration by proactively creating a lean agile rhythm for regular releases. Implemented onboarding best practices with account project managers and customers.
- Managed Rackspace hosting, domains, SLAs and contracts for all customers.
Confidential, PORTLAND, ME
IT Director | Infrastructure Manager | Web Manager
- Managed several departments including; networking, security, infrastructure, support services, designers, application and web development.
- Focused all teams on continuous improvement of processes and system life-cycles.
- Consistently strengthened IT infrastructure and team performance throughout the enterprise.
- Relied upon by the executive leadership for strategic IT vision when directing the creation of an integrated technology roadmap with the business units.
- Partnered with senior leadership teams; created tangible strategies and plans; managed $10MM budget; developed and established effective communications with stakeholders and customers throughout the organization.
- Championed and managed delivery of key projects including; developing IT Budgets, Data Warehousing, Server Consolidation & collocated Confidential data facility, Dynamics Upgrade, Telecom system to VOIP, Email Management migration of Exchange to the cloud, PCI Roadmap and Remediation.
- Collaborated with senior leadership to define future capacity requirements, while acquiring four international companies.
- Controlled vendor agreements and negotiations; analyzed and evaluated systems; delivered cost savings and performance improvements; monitored Service Level Agreements.
- Championed continuous improvement initiatives to contain costs, enhanced communications and improve overall productivity; increased IT Support approval rating from 35% to 77%.
Web Designer, Developer & Manager
- Recruited, trained, mentored and directed teams managing 90 websites for US, Canadian, Australian and UK clientele; key point of liaison for international divisions, managed 140+ domains, hosting and departmental budgets.
- Streamlined website design for ease of replication; defined and implemented Quality Assurance, regression and user acceptance testing process; developed database-driven sites.
- Partnered with marketing to increase 10x the number of websites managed with no corresponding increase in staff.