- Passionate about helping organizations develop and execute visions tied to business success.
- Take pride coaching teams to reach maximum potential and achieve new levels of maturity.
- Proven track record guiding enterprise level organizations to reach transformation goals.
- Possess a servant leader mindset to empower cultural change.
- 9 years Agile Coach (Executive and Team levels)
- 15+ years Portfolio & Program Management experience
- 17+ Years IT and Infrastructure experience
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum & Leadership
- Agile course content development
- Boot Camps, Dojos, and workshop trainer
- Assessments - Organization & Team AMA’s, SWOT analysis
- 3 Successful Organization Transformations
- Scrum, Kanban, TDD and XP practices
- Distributed team coaching and guidance
- Agile/PM tools - JIRA, VSTS/TFS, Rally, Agile Craft, Clarity, HP QC
- Scaling at Portfolio, Program, and Team levels | Perform Confidential role
- Release and PI Planning
- Team Building | Agile Games
- Backlog Development - User stories, Transformation Backlogs, Roadmaps
Agile Transformation Consultant - Coach, Trainer, Speaker
- Guide leadership and teams to adopt advanced agile methods and strive for new levels of maturity.
- Focus areas include; DevOps, Transformation engagements, Infrastructure (DevOps, Operations), and encouraging relationship building between IT and the business.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Agile Practices Leader/Enterprise Coach
- Executive Coach for the Digital Transformation Center. Agile Leader working to restructure Agile Executive Team, strategies and roadmap. Conducting SWOT analysis, organizational and team AMA’s to identify opportunities, weaknesses.
- Member of the Agile COE leadership team identifying Agile best practices. Resolving numerous problems regarding predictability, transparency, estimation accuracy, and deployments. Assisting with creation of the transformation backlog to a ddressed multiple, conflicting goals at the portfolio level. Administering organizational and team baseline Agile Maturity Assessments (AMA).
- Introducing teams to new frameworks e.g. DevOps team finding Kanban more suitable for their needs.
- Instructor for a 6 week challenge - create Boot Camp content and to run all teams (340 individuals) through Agile Boot Camp prior to end of Q4.
- Scrum Master Guild sponsor. Introducing SM’s to new techniques; Theory of Constraints, Boyd’s Loop, 5 Whys, Pair Programming, along with concepts such as JiT, swarming, pairing, limiting WIP, etc.
Confidential Austin, TX
Agile Transformation Coach
- Contracted to help resolve challenges encountered during their transformation.
- Executive Coach for CTO. Work with leadership to restructure Agile Executive Team, reworked strategy and roadmap.
- Conducted SWOT analysis/ matrix to identify opportunities, weaknesses to assist with road mapping and strategic planning.
- Introduced “snap coaching” to accommodate busy executive schedules
Confidential, Irving, TX
Agile Program manager/Coach
- Coached the CIO and his team developing the transformation Vision and Roadmap.
- Addressed multiple, conflicting goals at the leadership level thru the creation and use of the transformation backlog.
- Applied transformation framework and work with execution to create the transformation backlog. Worked with the PMO for creation the Lean-Agile Center of Excellence. Member of the Transformation Rollout team that transitioned to becoming the Agile Leadership Team (ALT). Encouraged them to take risks, think strategically.
- Conducted requirements discovery workshop with stakeholders to identify Minimum Viable Product for release, helped develop roadmap and identify Value Stream for process improvement. Led numerous Agile Boot Camps and workshops.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Agile Coach/Instructor
- Purpose of the SOW was to consult as the Kanban SME and deliver Kanban material to Confidential, and their client Confidential in Indianapolis.
- Successfully educated leadership and multiple teams.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Agile Coach
- Filled in as temporary Confidential, led and facilitated 3 PI Planning events, including pre and post, sessions for Confidential .
- Assisted with scaled adoption across Confidential .
- Coached large multi-year product and program teams (30-50 people) in the adoption of Scrum and other frameworks.
- Provided initial Boot Camps and specialty e.g. Scrum Master workshops, Backlog Management, etc. for individual teams and team of teams, facilitating big room release planning sessions and conducting retrospectives at the release level.
- Designed their Agile Playbook in SharePoint along with content development.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr Program manager/Agile Coach
- Lead Agile Coach, member of original Agile transformation team.
- Assisted in establishment of the Agile Center of Excellence (COE) & the Agile Coaching Office (ACO).
- Transformation Rollout lead and coach for agile adoption for organization of 1500 in multiple global locations.
- Trained and coached 75+ teams on adoption of Scrum or Kanban.